Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 10:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal problem?  (Read 738 times)
hugeblack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 3801

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:01:00 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:48:59 AM by hugeblack

My paypal account limited need Help

when i want to send money i receive " We can't send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal" my account is visa verifed without bank account any help
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

when i want to send money i receive " We can't send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal" my account is visa verifed without bank account any help
If your account is not limited there  or insuficient balance? (I guess it will have an error so most probably not) then as what they said you have to contact them to fix your problem. And your thread is don't belong here maybe you can move to service section or service dicussion or begginers and help so people can help you.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:13:20 PM

Why don't you just follow the suggestions rather than creating a thread where the solution cannot be provided. PayPal customer service will be the one to answer which I believe they don't have a thread here.
bishop585

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:17:32 PM

generally some apps may used to transfer money from one person to another person.

and it is very easy method to send money from one place to another place.

but in the pay pal on line traction takes more time to transactions.

if in our account has money but it can indicates in your account as no money like that.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:26:00 PM

After I met bitcoin, I forgot about Paypal. This is a legacy system which is controlled by the government. For shopping you need to provide a passport, it is very difficult to send payment to another country, etc. If Paypal will cease to exist then no one will even notice.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

Paypal is a good option for sending and receivng money. But the problem is that it is banned in some countries like i know its banned in Pakistan,dont know for what reasons. Many people tried to link their paypal account with payoneer but now paypal donot accept payoneer account and its debit card. There are many online jobs and websites that pay you through paypal only and some offers other withdrawl methods like payza, payoneer, escrow and yes bitcoin also. Paypal has degraded itself because of its high fees.. it could overcome it to stay alive in market.. otherwise bitcoin is ruling overall. Also there are some bitcoin wallets providing debit cards fo their users which nearly kicked off paypal from the market.I live in Pakistan and i know paypal has no space in the markets with its high fees.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:06:39 PM

Best solution is forget about PayPal
They just ear you money on commissions and very hard to work with

Sophisticated Investor
Basaleyi

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

Best solution is forget about PayPal
They just ear you money on commissions and very hard to work with
yes that is exactly what is happening right now in regard to paypal customers. everyday they are loosing respectable amount of long term users due to limitation up with hard rules and regulation so the best thing to do in your case is to forget about paypal and seek entering BTC world.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
drivingerosion

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:03:07 PM

I don't see a future for Paypal, you better stop using it. Maybe the problem is with your bank.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: