Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump is not over yet  (Read 6491 times)
brandeany (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:30:02 PM

I can see the red everywhere now. So I think we may see the next big dump for the whole market. I am pessimistic and don't know when this downtrend stops.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:17:43 AM

I can see the red everywhere now. So I think we may see the next big dump for the whole market. I am pessimistic and don't know when this downtrend stops.

this is crypto,, the market is very volatile,,
so the dump can be over anytime,, just look at your charts,, and predict the markets,,
when i see my charts few coin is good to buy right now

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

I'll use this thread to throw in my latest analysis... I threw in a look at the short term selloff we had around May 26-28 zoomed in to see what we could possibly have in store if the bubble has indeed not burst but just corrected really badly... I'd estimate a drop to around $65B market cap hard and fast and set your limit orders around these levels to pick crap up for the bounce... I think the bubble has burst for a few months to years but if it hasn't it could surge back up to all time highs within a month or two after this correction.  Charting is not perfect, it's educated guessing at best.  Either way I believe we sell off from here, correction or burst regardless.

Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own investing decisions.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:09:29 AM

I think it's just a market correction. I think within a few months(6 months or so) we'll see a rise and possibly all time highs. This little dip is just a correction from the prices rising so quickly. It's going to correct itself and then move on. I doubt we'll ever see sub $1500 Bitcoin again, but if we do, BUY BUY BUY!
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

I think in this month there will be another or two dumps.

Well, all possibilities are open, we coulnd't know for sure.

If you want to buy now, it's up to you.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 04:29:08 AM

I'll use this thread to throw in my latest analysis... I threw in a look at the short term selloff we had around May 26-28 zoomed in to see what we could possibly have in store if the bubble has indeed not burst but just corrected really badly... I'd estimate a drop to around $65B market cap hard and fast and set your limit orders around these levels to pick crap up for the bounce... I think the bubble has burst for a few months to years but if it hasn't it could surge back up to all time highs within a month or two after this correction.  Charting is not perfect, it's educated guessing at best.  Either way I believe we sell off from here, correction or burst regardless.

Disclaimer: You are responsible for your own investing decisions.

I think you're right - not only in your analysis but also the prediction. I believe many factors are involved and price will continue to dump for a while, but what will kickstart the price up again? As I don't think 1st Aug will be that strong...

nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:39:20 AM

yup dump is happen again, i think this will like this until the end of the month and i hope after august 1, the situations will change so we can make good profit because almost altcoin is going to go base price. i think for now, we can buy many altcoin because the price is in lower price and we can buy much amount and hold until the price is back normal.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:44:38 AM

People or newbie bounty hunters are responsible for this . Also the fact of 1st august is the also responsible for this dump because many people are selling their coins and it affect the price.
Maybe we can see gain and gain and more gain after 1 august and after few months. We can only wait for it
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

Bounties are very small percentage and they are not responsible, negative impact comes from BTC. People are under pressure scared how will others react. What will happen next..?
What if peole sudenly decide to withdrawal theirs BTC's in wallets in expecation of BTC dividing? How this can effect on alts?
What if maority decide to exit in dollars, maybe it is safer  Undecided?
You just cant predict what others will do, but this will crete chainreaction for sure. Smiley
For me this is perfectly normal thing, but this won't pass without turbulence be sure in that.

You can rent this space
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:04:11 AM

I don't think the market will regain confidence under the Bitcoin issue is settled.

A) Optimistically, Seg2 is adopted and the Aug 01 UASF becomes irrelevant. Bull market returns, and BTC carries on smoothly to LN and beyond, with alts also returning to green.
B) But if everything goes wrong... chain split, two different coins, chaos.

Personally I think A is looking far more likely, but I may be wrong as this doesn't seem to be reflected in the market yet.
lissics

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:23:08 AM

People or newbie bounty hunters are responsible for this .

It is stupid to put blame on anyone for this. Investors are simply bearish, they sell and wait to price to go lower, then buy again. That is normal move, nothing wrong with that.
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:29:05 AM

Summer sales again. Shopping time.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:48:20 AM

One thing I'm really concerned about is how people prepare for the August 1 BTC shenanigans. Many people are advising to take all BTC out of exchanges. If such is the case, altcoins are going to tank in value because there is significantly reduced amounts of Bitcoin to be purchasing the alts with. There's a lot of evidence to support this actuality.
AgoristTeen2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:03:32 AM

On such a dumps I look other performer.

For example at the moment the best buy is SCORECOIN
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

One thing I'm really concerned about is how people prepare for the August 1 BTC shenanigans. Many people are advising to take all BTC out of exchanges. If such is the case, altcoins are going to tank in value because there is significantly reduced amounts of Bitcoin to be purchasing the alts with. There's a lot of evidence to support this actuality.

Yeah, in some exchange the admins are advising to withdraw too (example: the rock trading  https://medium.com/the-rock-trading/the-rock-trading-and-bitcoin-hard-fork-8e31f82faf88 ). Lot of people think they're going to double their coins but it's possible that some exchange will only support one chain (core probably) and not the fork (if it's happening) so maybe the wallet management will be difficult on those days.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:19:18 AM

Op your speculation is right there may be further dump may be bitcoin may go below $1,900 support level and Ethereum may go below $150! I just reviews https://coinmarketcap.com and. I find out that almost all the coins are in red after green yesterday. I think people are converting there coins to fiat because of the fear of August first!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:21:47 AM

Yeah, in some exchange the admins are advising to withdraw too (example: the rock trading  https://medium.com/the-rock-trading/the-rock-trading-and-bitcoin-hard-fork-8e31f82faf88 ). Lot of people think they're going to double their coins but it's possible that some exchange will only support one chain (core probably) and not the fork (if it's happening) so maybe the wallet management will be difficult on those days.

There is a very real possibility that volume is going to grind to a halt. What that means is everything is going to come crashing down. Seriously. The best bet may be buying into XCP, WAVES, and other platforms with their own dedicated altcoin exchanges to use as altcoin tender for the time being. They might be the only coins to surge on through.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:31:27 AM

Its normal for market to go down before major decisions/events which doesn't have a positive potential outlook towards future. This scares off Whales who are investing big money for big profit to put their investment. It acts as snow ball followed by Pump-Dump groups, daily traders, margin traders and new investors. 
Once that phase is gone, its business as normal and slowly market will regain strength. Give some time to market to breathe ...

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

yes, the dump is still at the beginning phase, maybe it will last in 1-2month, i hope i can see eth below $100 again and btc below $1500, im gonna buy more
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

People or newbie bounty hunters are responsible for this . Also the fact of 1st august is the also responsible for this dump because many people are selling their coins and it affect the price.
Maybe we can see gain and gain and more gain after 1 august and after few months. We can only wait for it

Exactly, nobody doesn't know exact predictions about the Dump because no one has no idea about the price after August. That's why many people are dumping the coins in the market. There are chances that the price may increase or decrease after the August.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: