Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins that are cheap but ICO quality?  (Read 730 times)
realistic1 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:21:46 AM

Two projects I know are Coval and XtraBytes. Both are beyond most ICOs in terms of technology and innovation and potential but trade at cheap prices. Help me discover more like them?

No shitcoins..
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:10:30 AM

Tezos. I just don't know if the ICO is still going on. Same as IOTA. But it's already on the market. Bancor also. It's popular but i don't know about this ICO. Xtrabytes seems a good ICO too. I prefer them than Coval. But it's up to you what ICO you want to invest. Market is sleeping. So ICOs is worth to invest  than the market for now. Goodluck anyway.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:19:48 AM

Tezos. I just don't know if the ICO is still going on. Same as IOTA. But it's already on the market. Bancor also. It's popular but i don't know about this ICO. Xtrabytes seems a good ICO too. I prefer them than Coval. But it's up to you what ICO you want to invest. Market is sleeping. So ICOs is worth to invest  than the market for now. Goodluck anyway.

I don't really mean ICO's like IOTA which have huge marketcaps. I mean projects that are just as innovative as the big ICO's but have small marketcaps. They are a bit hidden in these times of big ICOs.

Look at TEZOS, good project I don't hold anything against this kind of innovation but they just got 230m!!!!

Look at Xtrabytes they have a marketcap of 10M and they are more innovative than many of these ICOs but are hidden cause they werent a big money grab ICO. If they did an ICO now the tech of Xtrabytes would get them 100m probably. I want to find more of these hidden projects. You can't make much money from ICOs like TEZOS and possibly you could lose money so I'm looking for the undervalued innovative projects not ETH bullshit apps.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:27:25 AM

of course it is better than the coins was up exchange because the profits from the ICO project is very large as if it is a good project and has long term roadmap

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

What does ICO quality mean? Worthless shit? If you want some cheap coins that are promising check on second page of CMC (ranks 101-200). Out of that group I would personally recommend Pepecash and Elastic. Of course, DYOR regardless.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:59:42 AM

Being of ICO quality is confusing me, are you saying that because someone holds an ICO their coin/project is worth more and is more credible than someone that writes the code and creates the project from scratch themselves?

An ICO nowadays especially via ETH is too easy for someone to setup and there is too much greed, everybody that has a coin or project to launch now wants to do it by raising an insane amount of money without having to do anything,  I think it has become a FAD now and people are chasing a quick profit so are throwing money at any ICO.

There are some that are great and I have been part of some decent ones but only after really looking into the project and not just because it is an ICO.

That's my little rant over, not directed at you just in general.

Please don't ignore those projects that have been in existence steadily growing with dedicated devs working hard behind the scenes.
realistic1 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

Being of ICO quality is confusing me, are you saying that because someone holds an ICO their coin/project is worth more and is more credible than someone that writes the code and creates the project from scratch themselves?

An ICO nowadays especially via ETH is too easy for someone to setup and there is too much greed, everybody that has a coin or project to launch now wants to do it by raising an insane amount of money without having to do anything,  I think it has become a FAD now and people are chasing a quick profit so are throwing money at any ICO.

There are some that are great and I have been part of some decent ones but only after really looking into the project and not just because it is an ICO.

That's my little rant over, not directed at you just in general.

Please don't ignore those projects that have been in existence steadily growing with dedicated devs working hard behind the scenes.

Don't over complicate it, I'm sure we are on the same page. I'm saying I want to know what projects are new and have a lot of potential that haven't had an ICO in the last few months. The hidden gems that didn't do an ICO so many people haven't hear people about them.
shaw_sz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:13:30 AM

Dude I'd recommand OMG. Promising bussiness model, solid team, already a fine company in its industry.
It's a great project but somehow the coins are still cheap for now.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:40:29 AM

Dude I'd recommand OMG. Promising bussiness model, solid team, already a fine company in its industry.
It's a great project but somehow the coins are still cheap for now.
OMG is also in my consideration, i think it's just coming not in time, otherwise, its price will be several times higher, another one is myst, also undervalued.

Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:16:00 AM

Spectiv will be launching soon, keep an eye on it if you're looking for quality and value

https://www.spectivvr.com/
puckmany

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:31:47 AM

Two projects I know are Coval and XtraBytes. Both are beyond most ICOs in terms of technology and innovation and potential but trade at cheap prices. Help me discover more like them?

No shitcoins..
I know MobileGo in present still very cheap with potential this coin have. This is altcoin for game and using ETH + Waves for their platform blockchain, is one of ICOs large with than 50 Millions Dollar invest to this project, but by some issue about listing to Bittrex make the price at now still cheap as crowdsales. I think you can buy if interesting with this coin
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:09:27 AM

I really going through lots of ICO recently most are really innovative and giving solution for lots of existing problem using blockchain but lots fails . I have seen recent trends dice game and betting related ICO really giving profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: