Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7506 times)
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:24:48 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley

How can we help you?
After all, you yourself can get acquainted with the information presented on the forum.

I agree with you.

This is the most popular forum in which you can find a lot of useful information. Here you are immediately treated with bitcoin and earn this crypto currency. You just need to carefully read the topics of interest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:52:21 AM

You can earning Bitcoin for free (without initial capital) but you need to invest your time, and you need to be available many hours per day online, and working hardly. Starting with a capital will facilitate the process of earning Bitcoins for you.
RogerCollins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Nope! i think you do not need to issue capital. You can use many different ways to earn Bitcoin.
I have some examples here:
First you should try to become familiar with faucet. (It helps you master your bitcoin receiver)
Then you can join campaigns in this forum. (You need to have a high ranking)
When you've got capital, you can try trading, cloud mining. It will help you improve your in the capital.
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:40:24 AM

How can we help you?
After all, you yourself can get acquainted with the information presented on the forum.

I agree with you.

This is the most popular forum in which you can find a lot of useful information. Here you are immediately treated with bitcoin and earn this crypto currency. You just need to carefully read the topics of interest

This is furom is the most helpful tool for anyone to get bitcoins without releasing a capital to have it since there are so many potential activity where we can get it from our service and the popular one is the sig campaign and the other one popular is by doing some social media task.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:07:12 AM

You can earning Bitcoin for free (without initial capital) but you need to invest your time, and you need to be available many hours per day online, and working hardly. Starting with a capital will facilitate the process of earning Bitcoins for you.
Yes, free earning is possible with bitcoin. Based on the capital investment and the active involvement the user increases the chance of profiting big. More the capital more will be the earning, based on which users suggest that capital investment is a must for bitcoin earnings.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:35:42 PM

Your question is not clear. Are you asking on how to get your Bitcoin for you to use it? If that so  you should make an account of BTC wallet, where you will put all of the Bitcoin that you've earned. You will deceide whteher you'll convert it early or will wait for its price to increase. After converting it, you may cash it out on ATMs wherein it is allowed. You may also search for it. And transactions such as this, is free which also means it won't issue a capital for Bitcoin to be used.

Emersonkhayle

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

No. You don't any capital to start a bitcoin. All you need in bitcoin is your time and effort and also your knowledge about btc.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:37:04 AM

In earning bitcoin you can do skilled work or joining campaigns in this forum like, social media and signature campaign it's either on services or bounties section. Skilled workers are those designers, programmers that promoting there goods, logo and even service like managing campaigns. Campaigns are those you participate in advertising there product in exchange for payment in bitcoin.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:04:58 AM

If I'm correct to understand your question, yes ypu can earn a bitcoin without having a capital. Like in this forum, not anyone can issued a capital unless they join in trading, gambling, investing or more. To simply earn a money without issuing a capital is to work hard at work for the campaigns. You just need to work for them to have your wages as bitcoins.
obenpote

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:09:49 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:48:01 AM

If I'm correct to understand your question, yes ypu can earn a bitcoin without having a capital. Like in this forum, not anyone can issued a capital unless they join in trading, gambling, investing or more. To simply earn a money without issuing a capital is to work hard at work for the campaigns. You just need to work for them to have your wages as bitcoins.
To get bitcoin without issued capital could get in more ways. Yes like joining in any social media and signature campaign could really help you to earn bitcoin. With these you can have capital to invest and to join trading an altcoins.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

To get bitcoin without issued capital could get in more ways. Yes like joining in any social media and signature campaign could really help you to earn bitcoin. With these you can have capital to invest and to join trading an altcoins.
Maybe yes or no, it's up to the owner, because if you start to invest or trade of course you need a possible capital but if you only plan is to earn income and save you don't need to make an investment because there's a lot of ways to earn free bitcoin. Example captchas, faucets and also signature campaign these are free bitcoin earnings but you just need to work hard and be patience.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:32:39 AM

No. You don't any capital to start a bitcoin. All you need in bitcoin is your time and effort and also your knowledge about btc.
You are right. Capital has nothing to do in buying or selling of your Bitcoins. It is you, the owner of Bitcoin who needs to decide what to do. Moreover, as we know that Bitcoin is decentralized, so no one is controlling it directly. You can invest and purchase Bitcoin at your own.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

You are right. Capital has nothing to do in buying or selling of your Bitcoins. It is you, the owner of Bitcoin who needs to decide what to do. Moreover, as we know that Bitcoin is decentralized, so no one is controlling it directly. You can invest and purchase Bitcoin at your own.

Well i think he meant that buying btc or can he have btc without spending money?. But for me you really need at least a capital for the investment. Because how can you acquire btc if you have no money? Well there are this services and campaigns but i dont think those could be really enough as capitals. Sometimes you should have to make sacrifices because a lot of people are already successful thanks to smart investing.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:05:46 AM

If the internet connection in your country paid, then the main capital you need to spend is in order to connect to the internet. Bitcoin can be obtained for free if the internet connection is not paid, because there is the most basic way to get bitcoin for free is by working on chaptca or from tap bitcoin. It is my first time experience in 2014 where I am new to bitcoin. But once I know about this forum, there are many ways to get bitcoin.
Mate, your question is quit confusing, but if you mean buying bitcoin, I guess there were lots of legit sites that sell coins, like localbitcoin.com, which I used before. Also if you want to have bitcoin without investing your fiat, then just earn it via rendering services and so with the signature campaign and bounty programs offer in this forum.
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Your questions is an interesting question. Well that is a simple answer!
I think you can buy with local exchange in your country or your city. Because this is the best things that you can do. You can transfer your money to them and asked them to send btc amount to your wallet.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Your point is not that clear. If you are asking on how to convert your Bitcoin into regular currency in order for you to use and spend it, you should have an e-wallet, in my case, I use coins.ph You don't need a capital to cash it out. But if you are asking if a user need a capital just to earn Bitcoin, the answer is not always. If your way is through investing, ofcourse, there'll be. But through campaigns, capital is nothing. You mar earn huge profit from campaigns.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:29:43 PM

capital is very important in this field because if you invest a good amount of money into bitcoin or the cryptocurrency, you will earn a huge profit after a period of time. Therefore, If you are not able to make money with bitcoin without capital, you should work in the real life to earn some money. Then, come back here with your money and buy some bitcoin for your own

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sandrun

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

internet network you should buy when you want to get bitcoin. that's the main capital for you. after that you should be able to use your bitcointalk account to get bitcoin. you can follow some signature campaigns in this forum to get bitcoin for free .. so you do not need to buy bitcoin. you need to take care of your bitcoin account so that it can raise your account rank. if your rank is high then you will be paid with high payment. plus if you have a social media account then you can generate bitcoin with your social media account capital. it is very easy. you just make a post and share and you will be paid with bitcoin.

Isaac 666

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:48:39 AM

No you aren’t be capital to start you own work .

for example  only thing in this site to get more sells is  trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: