Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7506 times)
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:33:19 PM

You can have a bitcoin even without capital, just join the campaign. You just need to work hard and make constructive post. Dont be in to trading if you dont have idea on it,  you might lost your money.
Yes, if a person wanted to earn from bitcoin one should have an effort to have it. Yes, even without capital a person can join signature campaign. Actually there's more to offer in collecting earnings from bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

You can have a bitcoin even without capital, just join the campaign. You just need to work hard and make constructive post. Dont be in to trading if you dont have idea on it,  you might lost your money.
Hmmm. At this time I think it's really hard to earn about 1 BTC from signature campaign only cause they payrate is much lower than before because of Bitcoin price is really high at this time. But at the start joining signature campaign is a good option then you can use the amount of Bitcoin you earned from signature campaign to try trading, it's not easy but it's not too risky just try to learn and explore about it before start then I think you can earn a lot with trading Smiley
jekjekey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:36:43 AM

You should regester of any kind of wallet be secure that your wallet must be safe in that case you not lose youre btc it may secure for your any transaction so read.x and be sure that youre wallet safe and secure.  Wink
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:27 AM

Yes the signature and the other campaigns are here but why don’t you earn the bitcoin with the investment if you will invest the capital you will see the price and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more give you the benefit and this is the reason why all the people are buying the bitcoin I know how the bitcoin will increase and the price of the bitcoin will give you the chance to grow and to promote the bitcoin.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

for beginners you can try trading,
but it takes capital, the more capital the more profits you get,
you have to be patient if you want to trade, because for beginners it is very difficult to know which altcoin will rise.

In trading also altcoin trading is now become popular and giving profit more than bitcoin since it is also giving price changes in the chart every time. If you are worry to choose the altcoins you can stick with the top 5 altcoins always trending in the market capital chart. In btc trading also invest little fund initially and then we can correct the investment later.
Commonly, most of the traders are needed a high amount of fund to sustain their investment systems. In trading sites it easy to earn income if you have a better amount of capital. Moreover there's a lot of systems in bitcoin that needed capital.
Its not neccessary need a capital to earn bitcoin, there are lots of method which you can earn for free like signature campaign, faucets and etc. But if you are looking for high income you should need a capital to do trading method.

Actually we can determine the technique or method that you will use. Because to get bitcoin just as much as we want to make money, where for each part we can choose which place is best or suitable for us. Free or needing capital is not an indicator we can get an advantage, because the main thing we have to have is desire, hard work, strategy, analysis, and spirit. if it can be owned then the opportunity to get big profits is great.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:03:18 PM

Yes the signature and the other campaigns are here but why don’t you earn the bitcoin with the investment if you will invest the capital you will see the price and the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more give you the benefit and this is the reason why all the people are buying the bitcoin I know how the bitcoin will increase and the price of the bitcoin will give you the chance to grow and to promote the bitcoin.
really investments in bitcoin have a very huge potential, but I agree with the opinion that the seed money is better to earn on the forum, on the signature company.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:44 PM

If you plan to buy bitcoin capital is issue but if you can work to have an income of bitcoin there's a lot of sites who give income.
Moreover you can easily get profit if work in faucets captchas and some other sites.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

yes that's the problem for a newbie wants to get a good btc and easy to get, there you must know the basic basics first. with with little capital, which you invest in bitcoin by trading in altcoin you will surely be able to get a lot of results every day. as you understand it. if you already understand you can start with big capital, also more profits.
jekjekey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

You must work for it or you just invest of any kind of bussiness of else apply a job and regester for a wallet and you should earn bitcoins from it.  Smiley
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:40:01 AM

A lot a website offers free satoshi in their faucet. You just need to have a coin wallet. Because faucets requires bitcoin address.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:36 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:45:45 AM by lienfaye

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
If you dont have capital its not a problem there are many ways you can do to accumulate some.

Learning how to trade is what i did when i was starting, searching how things work and getting tips from an experienced trader is a big help to understand it.

Since you dont have capital to start with, you can try joining in campaigns because it can also give you nice profit as long as youre doing good in your works.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:24:28 PM

Well it is true but the investing is also the best source and the signature campaign is good for those who are not having the money. If you are having the money to invest you should invest It and save the remaining for the coming days of the life it is not very hard to earn the money with the bitcoin but for it you will have to wait long and the signature campaign will give you more profit.
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

if you want really fast bitcoin You buy the sites here there are many ways to get bitcoin frist joining to signature campaign and bounty campaign.

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:30:37 AM

if you want really fast bitcoin You buy the sites here there are many ways to get bitcoin frist joining to signature campaign and bounty campaign.
Why will be someone selling a site which is already profit making for him? It's better to buy bitcoin and hold it if you want to earn just fiat on it it like it's value will be increased. If you want to increase the number of the bitcoin you are holding you can lend them to any lending sites or can start trading with it and can also invest them in some investment sites. I've heard of mining nowadays that they are giving a handsome profit. There are many ways now you have to choose the best one for yourself.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:59:01 AM

All you need is a wallet if you are willing to buy some bitcoin and use it for capital so you can start trading i guess that's what you're talking about or you can earn some bitcoin in campaign and earn enough to use it as your capital.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:01:54 AM

All you need is a wallet if you are willing to buy some bitcoin and use it for capital so you can start trading i guess that's what you're talking about or you can earn some bitcoin in campaign and earn enough to use it as your capital.
Yeah, doing signature campaign is a great start for your capital. You could try with investing or fauceting if you don't want to join a signature campaign.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:24:56 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Are you asking if capital is needed to earn Bitcoin? If that's what you are trying to ask, the answer is No. But it would be better if you'll invest or if you'll have a capital to buy bitcoin and hold it or trade it to other coins. In that way your profit will be bigger. And ways to earn Bitcoin without capital is through signature and bounty campaigns. No need for capitals, you will only finish a task from certain campaign and wait for the tokens to be distributed.
This is what i started before i was first earn and save bitcoins until i made a good before to start trading that honestly it helps a lot that i can make profit right now with altcoin and learn a lot about my loses from the start and until now..
Since i am getting bitcoin from bounties i don't lose a real money from my real job and it helps me to have a chance to make a good more profit if i use more earnings from bounties.. ..
So better to start now if you really afraid to lose about your money or your real capital.. to be safe work first and save before you trade. .
Me too, my first coin are came from joining a signiture campaign.
And now that im doing trading my capital are just all came from a signiture campaign.
And Im still in a campaign so that I could earn and my capital on trading was been grow.
And if may capital was bigger , its sure that may profit is also bigger.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:30:07 PM

It is the right time to invest in the bitcoin money and the it is the bitcoin to invest for the long time and to have the best price and the investing in the bitcoin will be the best strategy as much as you have the capital to invest the more you will invest and get the profit, it is having the best marketing profit if you have the money just invest it in the bitcoin because the profit lies in the way of the investment if you will invest more you will get more.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

yes that's the problem for a newbie wants to get a good btc and easy to get, there you must know the basic basics first. with with little capital, which you invest in bitcoin by trading in altcoin you will surely be able to get a lot of results every day. as you understand it. if you already understand you can start with big capital, also more profits.
And do you believe it’s everybody that is perfect in trading? There are people who are really dumb as f*** when it comes to trading, and I’m one of them. This guy might buy $200 worth of Bitcoin and decide to use it in altcoins so that he could make more profits and increase his money, but if he’s not experienced in trading (and when I mean experienced, I mean being a professional) he can end up losing the whole money he invested.

So I will advise him to just stay calm and wait for price to plummet, and when it does, he can buy any amount he wishes to buy and then wait for an increase in price.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

Well it is true but the investing is also the best source and the signature campaign is good for those who are not having the money. If you are having the money to invest you should invest It and save the remaining for the coming days of the life it is not very hard to earn the money with the bitcoin but for it you will have to wait long and the signature campaign will give you more profit.
Yes it is true, if you dont have money and you still want to invest in bitcoin. You can join some signiture campaign that will give you your weekly salary in bitcoin. You can save it until your money is enough and can start a small investment. Aside from that this is the right were it is good joining campaign because you can have a big salary since the bitcoin price is so high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: