Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7510 times)
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley

In my case, There is many way to have a free bitcoin. like me i dont uses my own money to have a bitcoin. You can do faucet it will gives you free bitcoin. you can also joing bounty campaign here in this forum but you need to level up your account to member and above so that you can join in the bounty campaign. Try and try there is many ways to have a bitcoin. If you want an easy way you can use your money then buy bitcoin.
randyboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Yes you should issue a capital to get earnings in bitcoin.more valuable and its profit if you dont have any capital to invest with it you dont have money from it so could invest a capital to growth your capital to profit.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley

In my case, There is many way to have a free bitcoin. like me i dont uses my own money to have a bitcoin. You can do faucet it will gives you free bitcoin. you can also joing bounty campaign here in this forum but you need to level up your account to member and above so that you can join in the bounty campaign. Try and try there is many ways to have a bitcoin. If you want an easy way you can use your money then buy bitcoin.
Going by faucet hardwork is waste of time.signature or social bounty campaign can provide you some bitcoin.but if you want to buy bitcoin ,buy from reliable exchange.its is not necessary to issue capital you can take payment in bitcoin otherwise you can buy it.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

Yes if you have capital or large capital to invest bitcoin is wonderful because your gaining a large amount if its increasing x2 profit you gain so you need a capital in bitcoin to income a large amount what you want if you dont have a capital so lets pay you with your service in that you can earn bitcoin too.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

Yes, of course. Because every want to run a business we must have capital either capital mentally or physically, but by joining this bitcoin business we do not need a lot of capital. The most important is the intention, desire, determination, passion, and tenacity in running a business. but thus we still have to have enough capital because this bitcoin is an online transaction.
danielnamit

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:18:31 AM

The best way to earn money in bitcoin is of course by investing and just waiting the price of a bitcoin to inflate after a long time. You surely get a profit here if you lend your money to this.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:24:42 AM

The best way to earn money in bitcoin is of course by investing and just waiting the price of a bitcoin to inflate after a long time. You surely get a profit here if you lend your money to this.

Investing got a full potential to make a lot of profit, specially on putting a huge capital to do it. Just make sure that the company is not a scam and have a good back ground.In additional, you can get a lot of extra alternative coins by participating and joining their airdrop or different campaign as well.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:07:52 PM

getting the bitcoin is definitely got the capital, it depends how we get it. In my opinion, as a beginner as good as we start by following the signature campaign only. By participating in signature campaigns we can gain insight and bitcoin. with only capital intentions, willingness and patience. then with the knowledge and capital we can then we can try to buy or even buy investment.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:24:47 PM

getting the bitcoin is definitely got the capital, it depends how we get it. In my opinion, as a beginner as good as we start by following the signature campaign only. By participating in signature campaigns we can gain insight and bitcoin. with only capital intentions, willingness and patience. then with the knowledge and capital we can then we can try to buy or even buy investment.
If we do talk on investment side then we would really need to have a capital since we cant really make such move if we dont have money to start on but not all people did make such step since some do manage to make or earn money to have a capital which you do mention signature campaigns or bounties would really be one of the ways which would potentially give that opportunity to accumulate bitcoin and later on to be used on starting on other investment.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

Yes you should issue a capital to get earnings in bitcoin.more valuable and its profit if you dont have any capital to invest with it you dont have money from it so could invest a capital to growth your capital to profit.
The only thing which you need to have with yourself if you are really interested in investing in any of the crypto currency like that of bitcoin is none other than that of money. If you don’t have money, there is no other way that you can be able to buy bitcoins or can invest in bitcoin. Having a good amount of money is the must thing which you do need to have, only then you can do something.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

Faucets are now futile because as of now bitcoin having a huge amount. Earning throught it will be just a waste of time yet, there a few legit online faucets. Anyway just like you I am earning bitcoin through this forum by just perticipating in signature and bounty campaigns and those coin I got will be traded into exchanging sites.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

Capital is not mandatory, there are methods gives you good profits the only requirements is time and efforts, many users earning money without investment but if you are looking for big and quick profit much better to have capital, do trading or holding is better for having money for those people who have capital.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:43:41 PM

Capital is not mandatory, there are methods gives you good profits the only requirements is time and efforts, many users earning money without investment but if you are looking for big and quick profit much better to have capital, do trading or holding is better for having money for those people who have capital.
besides trading and hoarding,
there is still another way if you have the capital!
gambling, very promising big victories and in a short time.
but there are some things that should be known,
big risks lurk there.
you need to learn some effort to be able to avoid it

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:54:36 AM

There are other way's of how to earn bitcoin,you can earn by joining signature campaign or by doing faucet games or gambling.by this process you can earn  a lot of altcoins and then you can exchange to bitcoin and after that you have now a capital to used for trading investment or if you need a fiat  money for your daily needs you can change it,because all things must be possible if you want to do.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

There are other way's of how to earn bitcoin,you can earn by joining signature campaign or by doing faucet games or gambling.by this process you can earn  a lot of altcoins and then you can exchange to bitcoin and after that you have now a capital to used for trading investment or if you need a fiat  money for your daily needs you can change it,because all things must be possible if you want to do.
There are two most important things which really carries a very significant importance while making this decision of choosing any of the option amongst all the possible options of making money in the world of bitcoin. First one is the amount of money you are having and the second one is the knowledge and the skill set you are having. For me, trading is the best thing of you do have enough capital to invest in it.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:47:12 PM

A capital is good here so why not if you don't have btc,invest even a little here is big in the future we can say it's risky and no assurance at all but i think because we need this in life it's continue to grow day by day and it gave us so much conveniece in life.I think base on 7 years history of bitcointalk.org that i read btc price is really high now like you can't imagine,all you need here is to wait for profit in investing.
Stooked

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:21:00 PM

you need capital if you want to start trading or investing.

you need to work hard if want to make investment without working hard

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

Yeah of course without capital earning a lot of bitcoin is not possible because it is the easiest way of making more and more bitcoins. Although you can make bitcoin in this forum but the ratio of earning is very low and if you invest in bitcoin then as the price grow more your investment will also increase. So it is clear that for making more and more bitcoins investment is mandatory.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:07:17 AM

To wait for long time, the most important quality which you do need to have in your personality is being patient. If you are bad in controlling your nerves, then there are chances that you will end making wrong decisions which will make you suffer a huge loss. However, you can also go for trading or short-term investment but you should go for it only when you are having good skillset in that.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:04:14 PM

Investing got a full potential to make a lot of profit, specially on putting a huge capital to do it. Just make sure that the company is not a scam and have a good back ground.In additional, you can get a lot of extra alternative coins by participating and joining their airdrop or different campaign as well.
Investing all the capital at once in the bitcoin is a bit risky if you are a new to this market, because the knowledge about this market matters a lot in your profits.

So it is better to start with the simulation account and then apply your knowledge on that, after that you can start with a part of your investing capital and after that you can do the big investments. Slowly but firmly has to be the rule to conquer the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: