Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7506 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

It is obvious to perceive that nothing comes for free in this world, bitcoin is a special with highest value in the difmdigmtal economy, you must make great efforts to achieve bitcoin whether it is matter of time or money, in both ways you have to strive. However you may find many suitable jobs from freelancing websites like upwork.com according to your skills or you must buy bitcoin directly by issuing your money
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RebeccaCole

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

You can try trading, but it takes capital, the more capital the more profits you get, you have to be patient if you want to trade, because for beginners it is very difficult to know which altcoin will rise.
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Try if you want to play with bitcoin, do not use the money if it is needed. Use casual money. If you have money that is not necessary. Purchase capital for trading and always monitor the market
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Well you don't need to have a capital to gain bitcoin. With this forum you could able to make transaction without capital through participating in signature/bounty campaigns. The capital only you'll need is your knowledge about in cryptocurrencies. Then if you have enough savings you can now able to make a transaction that is being needed by capital which is trading and investment. I have been doing this so I knew that you can still without putting a money.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

If you want to get bitcoin, is not necessary to invest a capital because you can earn bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns but your income is limited and it depends on your employer. but if you have a lot of money you can buy bitcoin as much as you can.
Bitcoin is just another form of money so you are not required to use fiat to get it, that is the fastest way but you can use all methods to earn money with bitcoin as well, you can offer some products if you have them, you can offer physical products or digital products, you can also offer your services as long as you can do something that does not require your physical presence and you can trade as well if that is more your thing.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

I see my friends which are new people in cryptocurrency but they don't use their capital to get bitcoin because they already join in bounty campaign and when the campaign is over, they can get tokens for the payment. and they sell the tokens so they can get bitcoin and then they can withdraw the bitcoin to fiat and finally they don't have to use their capital to get bitcoin because they can get bitcoin with free.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

You can try trading, but it takes capital, the more capital the more profits you get, you have to be patient if you want to trade, because for beginners it is very difficult to know which altcoin will rise.

That is what people have to understand because it is not possible for anybody to make the profit when they are Newbie to market. So we have to give time for learning things because the crypto market is the big volatile market, so we have to patiently and learn the things first before investing into any crypto.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Of course, trading or investing you need to plan, strategize and condition capital. Begin trading or investing in cryptocurrency, invest a bit and hold high-safe coins such as ETH, BTC. You can still increase your investment by doing the bounty work.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley

You want to get bitcoin I also want it all too but I know you can buy it in the market of bitcoin providers marketnya many important market is obviously good and proven if you follow this gift and you must be patient waiting from you. Wages of telegram or facebook or others are necessary to comply with the rules. Maybe you will get bitcoin wages
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Sorry but i could hardly decipher your question mate.
If you are asking if capital is needed to get bitcoin, then the answer is not always yes.
You can probably get some tokens from bounty as payment of your work and that 100% free which can be trade it later with bitcoin.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

If you want to get bitcoins in an easy way well,then you need a capital to purchase in crypto market. But at this moment you can earn bitcoin through different campaigns which is your capital is your time,effort and knowledge.

vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Try if you want to play with bitcoin, do not use the money if it is needed. Use casual money. If you have money that is not necessary. Purchase capital for trading and always monitor the market

You can’t get in to the world of the bitcoins or any other crypto coins with such an ease without spending your money. You need to invest some good amount of money first into the world of crypto coins, only then you can expect to have greater profit and can have more number of coins by using your coins very much carefully. You need to invest money if you want to have greater profit at the end.

Uno17

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

Yes it’s the no 1 way in getting bitcoin “capital” , it’s the most quickest way to have bitcoin,buying it! but there are still some ways of achieving it, you may strive and work hard in joining some campigns, because thru forums you will be paid in bitcoin, many advertisements that needs advertisers and pay in bitcoin, you just have to ne resourceful to know some ways because there are a lot of ways, you just have to find it out and learn how to do it😊
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Well that is pretty much the most basic way of having bitcoin. You buy and you own some. But there are also ways of earning bitcoin in a way that you do not have to issue some capitals for it. You can work for it like joining signature campaigns here, they pay good amount of bitcoin depending on your rank, and many other ways. There are lots of things you can do. You just have to be skilled in one and you will surely earn.
Catokreloh

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Maybe you mean to get bitcoin without having to spend capital, very many ways to get bircoin without capital, you can ,Sosmed, signature campaign, telegraph, and media block
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Because the topic is bitcoin, the most powerful way is to buy bitcoin at a cheap price and hold it, and besides you can get bitcoin geratis. You can follow your signature campaign and you will be paid with bictoin perminggunya and payment according to rank. because the more you post and the quality you will get rewards and your income will go up. the most important thing is that you have to be patient and gradual so that everything works the way it is

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

yea really need capital to get you bitcoin if you are in the case of free bitcoin just join the signature campaign or bounty program that you get free btc by simple task but you can also buy btc if you like really fast.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

Well that is pretty much the most basic way of having bitcoin. You buy and you own some. But there are also ways of earning bitcoin in a way that you do not have to issue some capitals for it. You can work for it like joining signature campaigns here, they pay good amount of bitcoin depending on your rank, and many other ways. There are lots of things you can do. You just have to be skilled in one and you will surely earn.

earning a bitcoin without issuing a capital is pretty hard and not always guarantee. one example is working thru bounties and other campaign , however these campaigns do only pay less and it also depends per forum rank but most of them are not permanent and applying on them is also pretty tricky the spot will always get filled verry fast.

So overall i woud not really recomend these methods if you want to earn a bitcoin.  Much better if you can just spend some of your hard cash in order to own your verry own bitcoin instantly without hassle.
jwenbu

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:00:20 AM

If your problem is capital, well there are so many way to earn capital, i suggest to join in any campaign. They will give you free token after you work from them. Now i tell you, your hardwork and being responsible is your capital here.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
Merited by syaripudin (1)

If your problem is capital, well there are so many way to earn capital, i suggest to join in any campaign. They will give you free token after you work from them. Now i tell you, your hardwork and being responsible is your capital here.
yes, it seems that op does not have enough knowledge about how to get bitcoin with some work that can be done from this forum and I will tell a little story as well as share the experience of what I experienced when first joined the bitcoin world. at first I was just like op is the thing I want to do to do activities in bitcoin whether it's trading activities or investment activities on bitcoin. but the activities I wanted to do at that time were hindered by the lack of funds I had, but at one time when my friend suggested to join the bitcointalk forums eventually over time I finally found a way to do the activities in the bitcoin world without having to spend money from my personal pocket. and on the advice of my friend I finally follow the promotion of campaign signatures and little by little finally I can follow the activities in bitcoin from the payment results I received by following the activities of the campaign signatures.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: