Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7510 times)
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

For tax and accounting purposes, capital gains and losses are calculated by determining how much your cost basis has gone up or down from the time you acquired the asset (in this case, cryptocurrency) until there's a taxable event.
For earning bitcoin capital is not necessary but for buying bitcoin you will need capital to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and if you want to hold some bitcoin, you will have to exchange your local money with bitcoin. If you want to make some bitcoin, you can try some faucets and different campaigns like bounty and signature campaigns.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:12:20 AM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Before you have bitcoin, you must have a wallet to transact and see market developments .. and a simple way if you have the capital you can exchange your money with bitcoin .. otherwise you can also get free bitcoins, by following some signature Campaigns like Bounty or Faucet and many other ways in this forum to get it the most important want to try and find information to get it ..
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Wait for the right time when the price will increase and deposit it online.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:37:36 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin you should issue a capital because the higher capital you invest the higher profit you earn.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin you should issue a capital because the higher capital you invest the higher profit you earn.

The other way to get bitcoin without investing capital is participate in  bounty campaign but it takes a long period of time to earn.
mashedtasks4

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:34:36 PM

You must register your wallets in something like coinbase and save it.
orangeibmportD

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

There are steps on depositing your money and you can learn it by googling.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

To be able to earn bitcoin if you are asking how to get it as my understanding for your question is you can participate some airdrop,bounty,referral program in this method you can earn bitcoin for free just follow all the given task. You must have facebook,twitter,medium,linkedIn, reddit, account to be able to maximize your participation. You need to boost up your friends in facebook and followers on twitter as well to earn bigger stakes. In the other side,If you do have money you can start buying bitcoin and exchange it to some potential altcoin and trade it when it hits your desire profit. You need to register in some exchange platform as well to be able to trade your bitcoin to some altcoin you desire to keep..finally, do some extreme research to know more about cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

I remember that one of my friends start to the crypto world doesn't have any money and he comes to my house and use my internet connection. he starts to join in the bounty campaign until the ico is launched their token in the market. and in that time, he can earn much amount of tokens and when he sold the tokens, he really happy because he can earn bitcoin from that after he converts his ethereum into bitcoin. from this story, I think we don't have to issue a capital to get bitcoin because we can try with freeways like what my friend did so we can get bitcoin by free too.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

It seems to me the many ways to get from the bitcoin without capital to use the capital, if you will be patient lots can be done to get the bitcoin although time in need is not for a bit but if you have money you can I buy a bitcoin as capital and could start trading or purchasing a device like a pc to mine bitcoin, hopefully my advice can help.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

If the question is to get an instant bitcoin there are some stall and website that are selling some of it but make sure first that you have an internal or external wallet because you will absolutely need it to store your bitcoins for a long term.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
I think if you have a lot of money or capital then it would not hurt you to buy it and buy it when the price goes down .. Buying is an effective way to develop bitcoin or get a profit quickly, because you can invest or keep waiting for high prices .. and besides buy you can also get a free bitcoin, you can find info or ask how to get it and If you do both, you will get many advantages that doubled ..
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

There are various way ways to buy bitcoins and you can do it on coinbase.com.
Teh-pucuk

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

to get the bitcoin emang need capital, there is capital to use money there also with the skills of mind.
who use capital money can buy on websites that provide bitcoin, who use skill capital can participate airdrop bounty or signature projects that give prizes .

[tengah] [ukuran = 12pt]  YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet [/ b] [/ size]
[size = 11pt] ⚪ Kemungkinan Tidak Terbatas ⚪ [/ ukuran]
 Pra-penju
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

The other way to get bitcoin without investing capital is participate in  bounty campaign but it takes a long period of time to earn.
You can earn bitcoin without making any kind of investment as well but that is a very hectic job to do and for that, you need to work hard and you need to be patient as well. If you have enough money that you can afford investing it and that you think you can buy some bitcoins, then I will suggest you go for that and to make best possible use of those bitcoins to make more earnings.
rileynicole17

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:11:47 AM

To get bitcoin, capital is totally not an issue, one just have skills and should already known to bitcoins and its system. I recommend to read more about bitcoins espicifically the wallet you'll be using. Also, you may join in campaigns, airdrops and bounties so that you'll get bitcoins.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Yes you should issue a capital. Well, I don’t really mean that you will have to invest your capital to be able to earn from Bitcoin, but that’s the most easiest way to obtain Bitcoin. But if you’re going to do it, it will be best that you wait till price goes down, then you can invest and wait for it to go up. Now is also a good time for that, since the price is still low and will be going up at anytime.

If you don’t want to invest money you can go for other options to work for what you need. Like when I started, I did it with Faucets, but that’s the worst way for a startup lol. Maybe signature campaign is your best choice to make. There are lots of things to do, you just have to find the right one.
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

For tax and accounting purposes, capital gains and losses are calculated by determining how much your cost basis has gone up or down from the time you acquired the asset (in this case, cryptocurrency) until there's a taxable event.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

Are you asking how to get Bitcoin? Well that is a simple answer! You can buy it on websites like localbitcoins or work for it just like your day to day job. All you have to do is get your employer to pay you in Bitcoin rather than fiat.
There are currently many forms for you to earn bitcoin from the cryptocurrency market depending on your level and abilities. If you have a lot of capital you can trade or invest in ICOs, you can earn a bitcoin by participating in airdrop and bounty campaigns to get rewards from your projects. Make a serious investment in the job and you will get the results you deserve.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

To get bitcoin, capital is totally not an issue, one just have skills and should already known to bitcoins and its system. I recommend to read more about bitcoins espicifically the wallet you'll be using. Also, you may join in campaigns, airdrops and bounties so that you'll get bitcoins.
Well nothing is easy mate and if you want profit for free then we should be ready to take any kind of headache without any fear, using your skills and your knowledge is not a hard jo for me, we are here to earn but we should not work as earner only we should work hard, honest to promote bitcoin here and to share good stuff and knowledge about bitcoin only this way we will earn money from bitcoin campaigns for free without investing anything.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀