Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: to get the bitcoin should issue a capital?  (Read 7528 times)
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:45:59 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
If you are having a bitcoin and you are having an problem how to get it and converted into cash well then you should make a wallet the local wallet one so that it can be transfer into your accounts and get your cash using atm or in the bank. You don't need a money to get your bitcoin if you already having it.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Yes of course to get Bitcoin you have to spend capital. Because if we just rely on bounty to get Bitcoin it seems very difficult. At least we have to spend capital to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Yes it is good to invest your money to bitcoin so that at the end you will get profit and your money will keep n growing with time, so instead of saving money in banks or at home I prefer to invest in bitcoin to buy as much as possible as today price is really good, but in case if you don’t have money even then it is not a big deal as you can earn using campaigns like signature campaign and bounty campaign it is slow way of earning but it gives you free bitcoin only by using you skills and talent without investing capital.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:46 AM

Maybe he/she is just saying that he is in the trouble of getting his/her bitcoin in some website/investment website. You must have crypto wallet before you will cashout or withdraw that bitcoins you are saying. Be sure that the website is legit for you to enable withdraw.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

I do not know where you are, you ask how you can invest in Bitcoin? you must first register in your area with Bitcoin wallet so that you can hold Bitcoin, and you can switch it to any online trading you want.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Yes of course to get Bitcoin you have to spend capital. Because if we just rely on bounty to get Bitcoin it seems very difficult. At least we have to spend capital to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
If you want to buy bitcoin and want to trade in bitcoin then you will need capital. Besides in bounty campaigns and in this signature campaign no capital is required to earn bitcoin. Trading is most profitable but it needs experience and skills to be a good and successful trader. Otherwise you can just hold your bitcoin and wait for some time to earn money.
plescruslo

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

in the capitalized bitcoin that took the treading.
if you join the post token and bonty ,.
To get bitcoin capital is must and to earn bitcoin capital in not necessary because you can earn from different sources without any investment. But that is not too profitable. The best way to earn bitcoin is to trade and for that you will to invest in bitcoin and other way is to hold bitcoin for some time and when the price grow up you will make profit.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

I do not really understand your question, if you do not want to be confused you can buy it according to your ability and buy when the price is down .. and besides you have to have wallet to be able to transact or sell and buy bitcoin .. because if you do not have bitcoin wallet what will you do and your bitcoin you will keep it where ..
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I didnt get your point! Means you want to earn money or start with btcs?
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Bitcoin wallet is a must if you want to be in this as that is the only way to store it.
Bitcoin has a lot of wallet which helps the user to hold bitcoin as long as he want to, bitcoin wallet is only for the safety of bitcoin from the hackers, it gives us good chance to save our bitcoin for long, it is not important to issue a capital if you want to have bitcoin, as using campaign and joining signature and bounty campaign can also help you earn bitcoin fast and safely using your knowledge and skills without spending any of your money.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

Bitcoin wallet is a must if you want to be in this as that is the only way to store it.
Bitcoin has a lot of wallet which helps the user to hold bitcoin as long as he want to, bitcoin wallet is only for the safety of bitcoin from the hackers, it gives us good chance to save our bitcoin for long, it is not important to issue a capital if you want to have bitcoin, as using campaign and joining signature and bounty campaign can also help you earn bitcoin fast and safely using your knowledge and skills without spending any of your money.
It seems to me that this is exactly the opportunity that many crypto currency users use today. With the help of Bounty companies, you can earn token, which is then sold for Bitcoin. Thus, without spending personal funds, you earn starting capital for BTC with the help of the Bounty Company.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:09:51 AM

Yes of course if you want to quickly get Bitcoin, you also have to have a large capital in order to buy Bitcoin and then make your investment assets. The more you have Bitcoin the more profits you will get later. Because if you just rely on bounty or airdrop to get Bitcoin it is very difficult. It's rare for a project to pay with Bitcoin.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

Yes of course if you want to quickly get Bitcoin, you also have to have a large capital in order to buy Bitcoin and then make your investment assets. The more you have Bitcoin the more profits you will get later. Because if you just rely on bounty or airdrop to get Bitcoin it is very difficult. It's rare for a project to pay with Bitcoin.

Thats true, we can still earning bitcoin without a capital to invest  the most common way is by joining bounty campaigns specifically in signature campaign although sometimes the bounty rewards is not too big but still enough to start in bitcoin investment.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:19:36 AM

Yes, in order to get Bitcoin we have to invest something, without investing we cannot make Bitcoins. Previously we have seen many companies giving free Satoshis through faucets but it will take ages to get one Bitcoin. In order to get Bitcoin will have to invest some capital which is affordable for you.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:10:53 AM

Yes, in order to get Bitcoin we have to invest something, without investing we cannot make Bitcoins. Previously we have seen many companies giving free Satoshis through faucets but it will take ages to get one Bitcoin. In order to get Bitcoin will have to invest some capital which is affordable for you.

To get bitcoin is still depend on us, if what plan we should because we can still earn bitcoin without investing capital, we can earn by partcipating bounty campaigns.
dongbat03

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

To get bitcoin is still depend on us, if what plan we should because we can still earn bitcoin without investing capital, we can earn by partcipating bounty campaigns.

To issue a capital or not is still depends on your goal to reached, if you want to get more bitcoin you must issue a capital you can start investing as soon as possible while some crypto are not yet revovering.
nodulelibyane7

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

Have you not got any research of your own? You seems that you dont even know about the principles of btcs earnings -_-
bagsladderg

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:20 AM

Register with some basic wallets like coinbase and be active on this forum!
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:36:09 AM

Maybe he/she is just saying that he is in the trouble of getting his/her bitcoin in some website/investment website. You must have crypto wallet before you will cashout or withdraw that bitcoins you are saying. Be sure that the website is legit for you to enable withdraw.
Before even getting into the world of the crypto currencies, you need to learn lot many things and that you need to gather some very good amount of knowledge as well so that you may have a fair idea of how things work in the world of the digital currencies. you need to look for some safe wallet and that along with it, you also need to look for some good coins in which you can make an investment and then invest wisely.
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

To start everything and likely when it comes to business matter you really need a capital to start on Bitcoin, but if you want not to spend but you want to have it, then you need to work for it, like making bounty campaigns and joining airdrop will make you have other coins, then you can sell them later and buy Bitcoin in return.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

What do you mean when you say to get a bitcoin? I don't think so,if this my answer will help you or will fix if what you mean. If to get bitcoin,you can get also a bitcoin through by joining bounty campaign and completing the tasks to get rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: