Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos $232 Mln ICO Sparks Fresh Fears For Ethereum Sell-Off  (Read 388 times)
links (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

The closure of Tezos’ $232 mln ICO - the largest in history - is dividing the community concerned about mass Ethereum sell-offs.

As Tim Draper-backed Tezos concluded its 12-day uncapped token sale Thursday, many including mainstream media, were excited about where the project and its coin would go.

Conversely, however, increasing evidence of startups already wholesale converting ETH profits from ICOs to fiat is causing concerns among investors.
Tezos subsequently responded to his doubts.

All eyes will now be on Draper as the startup prepares to factor in its huge revenue to its previously-established and much-circulated roadmap.

While tokens will eventually trade on exchanges, HitBTC is already offering controversial private purchasing. Similarly controversial futures contracts are on offer at Bitmex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:15:15 AM

Are there any known News to the Tezos Roadmap? I haven´t found anything later than this message you where posting here.

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:22:43 AM

Hopefully it will be traded in poloniex because tezos also usa based project or team from usa? Hitbtc price is too high, it wil definetely dump after listed on exchanges.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

Are there any known News to the Tezos Roadmap? I haven´t found anything later than this message you where posting here.

Follow them:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/tezos?lang=en

Its listed on HitBtc and BitMex and its said its worth $2.0 pre-launched speculation. And its overpriced. So I do believed that it will crash as well when it is listed to some other exchanges. There are so much hype about this coin and even their own forum says that it will reach heights similar to bitcoin. *smile*. And their community is really active and full of energy. But we need to see first what's gonna happen to really say that it can even match what bitcoin has attained.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

i have a strange feeling that tezos wont behave as other icos regarding the statement - iou is overpriced. When it will be ready the PR team and community, and also all folks that invested in tezos ico will make such a FOMO that the panic buyers will take the price up. Do not forget , tezos has a 230mio to spend on this project. Lounch campaign will be enormous. Lets wait for few more months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: