Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripples XRP Shenanigans Observation  (Read 4305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ðºÞæ (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:51:10 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:29:26 PM by mprep

I hope your mother dies! And your children. And everyone you love! Cancer or std will give them the rest lmao.
And for every lie you are posting 1 member of your family gets a year in gulag. Cant wait to torture them in Siberia.
And if you think this is fun. ..wait for the day this all happens. And now please delete my comment again and post your self fabricated lies.

God sees everything.

See, your life improved 100%. Now you have 2 things, hope and a bunch of xrp gambling tokens (until the Banks go belly-up).
God sees everything.    Everything is God.   Pantheism

Start at OP to get all the info

Update on proceedings.
So another 801,090 xrp (a whopping 0.0006%) have been added to circulating supply. Bitcoin on the other hand, from beginning of this observation has added over 0.3% to available supply.

For anyone still living in fantasy land and beliefs Banks will dance to the music Ripple Inc and XRP holders play, here is a little reality check.
Banks play the music and you dance to it.
Singapore’s central bank (MAS) and some serious big banks got together and decided to go head to head with Ripple Inc and build its own Distributed Ledger (DL) Database that is spread across multiple sites.

Project Ubin

They are even so kind to integrate Ripple and Stellar blockchain distributed ledger tech database in the prototype. (Check page 27) Of course it will be gone sooner or later.

Notice how Ubin (Banks) is the center and not the broken Ripple.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

Your grammar is a miserable fail. Lol

Your analysis is like the analysis of stevie wonder looking at women lmao.

And your intentions are like the intentions of a 10 year old autist.

krypp

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

Instead of wasting so much time in spreading the same FUD again and again, why don't you divert your time and energy in educating yourself?

-K
namini

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

The author of this topic is a joke, I tried to have an honest conversation and there again he deleted one of my posts today.
I think if he delete one more post, I'll create a topic, compiling all my deleted posts.
ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:42:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 09:56:24 AM by ðºÞæ

Here is the latest of my posts he deleted (not the first one anyway) :
Go ahead delete again!

It was deleted because it is totally worthless post for the topic. Here is a simpler way of looking at updated charts https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (before anyone starts screaming click on marketcap)

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

Never go full retard lmao
ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

The author of this topic is a joke, I tried to have an honest conversation and there again he deleted one of my posts today.
I think if he delete one more post, I'll create a topic, compiling all my deleted posts.
The only joke is Ripples broken database.
Anyone at anytime can look at lets say ledger number 666 and can see with 100% certainty something is not right/broken. It is a fact.

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:58:57 AM

The only joke is Ripples broken database.
Anyone at anytime can look at lets say ledger number 666 and can see with 100% certainty something is not right/broken. It is a fact.

People will still shill and defend Ripple like its the holy grail of crypto simply because they want the price to go up so they don't lose all their money. No one is interested in facts these days.
namini

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:00:58 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 11:29:14 PM by mprep

Personally, I'd just hope we can discuss, agree or disagree but I don't see the need to remove posts.

and ðºÞæ stop editing your posts all the time, this + deleted posts, it makes things even harder to follow..
and MemberBerries stop insulting him.
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:29:30 AM

and ðºÞæ stop editing your posts all the time, this + deleted posts, it makes things even harder to follow..
and MemberBerries stop insulting him.

Deep in our heart we are friends. But we cant find a way to interfere with each other Sad
namini

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:30:24 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 01:06:36 PM by namini

Here is a simpler way of looking at updated charts https://www.worldcoinindex.com/ (before anyone starts screaming click on marketcap)

Nice site, didn't know this one. Btw it's interesting eth / xrp charts looks almost identicals on all times period.

ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:33:44 PM

@namini
deleted a second time the useless screen-clutter, left it up long enough for everyone to see, in case someone missed it: https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/678788del.png

Now back to business. 38,333,090,674 XRP is the number which popped up which means no new tokens released last 24h from the massive total supply.
There is no way of verifying if this number is in any way correct at all to start with.
Dogecoin and XRP have about the same total supply and Dogecoin releases 14,000,000 new coins a day gives somewhat a comparison (may have to include it in the chart).

As some here like to claim yesterdays 801,090 xrp where sold at yesterdays regular price then there will be also be a sales tax paid, oder?
Since Ripple Inc is a company where can can tax returns be found for the last couple of years.
Since the company also holds the total unreleased coins is't that a company asset, how does that fall into tax equation.
A over time we will get to the bottom of this mess.

XRP Token (0,0417%) and Bitons (0,33%) released since beginning of observation

Meanwhile in bitcoinland, all nice and tidy: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC

ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:31:08 AM

Do you really think someone will take you seriously with all the posts you deleted and your previous thread locked, even with lames excuses like "useless screen-clutter".
I tried to answer honestly and to the best of my knowledge to your posts but, it's useless and anyway I don't even know what you're talking about now. Tax returns?! Seriously, wtf.

Anyone has to deceit for them-selfs if known facts be taken seriously or not.
A link was placed as replacement for the useless screen clutter. This is not a price discussion or speculation thread.
To be honest the Tax questions only crossed my mind whilst typing the last post. Have to get deeper into. To may knowledge it is a San Francisco Software company but California seems not knowing it.
http://www.taxes.ca.gov/index.shtml
There is enough other shit making your hair stand up in horror. Dive right in OP

ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

Your grammar is a miserable fail. Lol

Your analysis is like the analysis of stevie wonder looking at women lmao.

And your intentions are like the intentions of a 10 year old autist.

Dont worry about the grammar only being forum standard. Do worry about the proven broken database you shill for. All info at opening post.

Anyway back to todays observation.

It is in no way verifiable, todays number popping up is: 38333090674 which means no new xrp have been added to circulating supply out of the massive total. Disaster in the making.

namini

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:59:54 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:44:54 PM by namini

The only disaster in the making here is you, but I guess you will delete some of my posts again right?

Just explore the public ledger and use the API tools you will learn some things.

Answer to fatlever's post below:
$1 would only require same market cap as eth.
MemberBerries

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:24:52 AM

He dont understand such simple things. I bet he gets paid in some shitcoin lmao.

Whats with my deleted answers to his censorshipthread?

Sad that people use tools like censorship to mute the truth.

Bae...people see your mental illness /obsession with ripple Smiley.
They think for themselves. Why should they listen to some random and unimportant guy in an anonymous thread about butthurttalk experts?

Get a job. Maybe you could afford investing into something with real usage Smiley. But guys see for yourself how truth resistant this thread is. Maybe i will bring some more guys in here so they can see what you are doing... or maybe i will start a SCAM ACCUSATION thread about the user bAE. And start to delete every response he posts. Give him some of his own medicine lmao

by the way, i would be very very careful to click on links posted by OP. Malware alert on my computer

ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:34:07 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 07:36:45 PM by ðºÞæ

So another day has past and no new investment for this broken distributed database. Wounder why?

Fact, contractual agreements only affect Ripple and have nothing to do with xrp.
Fact, from Ripples technical operations a single xrp works as well as 100 000 000 000 xrp
Fact, 'namini' the Ripple investor continually fleeces xrp investors by convincing them their money is better stored in his pocket

by the way, i would be very very careful to click on links posted by OP. Malware alert on my computer
Care to elaborate, or is it just blah,blah..

Edit:
Came across some interesting factual data of the two 100 Billion mishaps. It is impossible not to spot the correlation of the two jokers in the game. Much Wow such bondage

btw,no new xrp hit the road again

ðºÞæ (OP)

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

Been a long time since last update.

So whats new. Same same Bitcoin mined a whole bunch of coins and managed a new all time high price. The Ripple Inc corp failed to sell any xrp today although yesterday managed some sales.
Since beginning of the thread Bitcoin managed to add almost 0.4% of total to circulating supply and Ripple a measly 0,0525% xrp
Graphic view of the looming catastrophe once the insane amount of coins start looking for a buyer.

Opening Post has all the info

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:08:07 PM

Been wondering why Stellar performed so much better recently

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:26:26 PM

Amazing thread of how the XRP cash cow makes Ripple the company rich.  It took me some time to figure this out myself before I dumped XRP.

Yeah, it was great for those XRP investors who got in early and benefited from the speculation.  But those dreaming of $10 XRP or even $1 XRP really need to do their research.   At $1 XRP, Ripple would be bigger than all the other crypto market cap combined!  

A part of the allure is that banks will buy into the platform and need XRP.  But banks themselves need to be convinced to actually adopt XRP and Ripple is going to give it to them at a huge discount because they hold billions of it and they will be the ones who actually sell them on the idea.  Banks aren't going to the market looking to buy XRP.  Plus, they need don't need to hold much XRP at all - that is one of the big selling points of Ripple.  

Also I think XRP  was given away here and there are lots of people who got in early and have TONS of XRP to dump.  Read all the old forums where people said they be rich with $.10 - $.20 XRP prices - a lot of those people regret not selling them at the ~$.30 price point and as do people who bought it at ~$.30.  There is going to be a lot of sell walls at that price plus as noted Ripple itself dumps a lot to generate revenue.  Plus Jeb is going to be allowed to dump billions in the coming years.  

There are Ripple threads almost every day now pumping XRP since people have caught on and XRP stays low while everything moves up.  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: