Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO is the best way to invest?  (Read 27234 times)
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

When choosing an ICO, first of all you should look at the product that stands behind an ICO. If there is no product yet, and the project is only on the “idea” stage - I wouldn’t recommend investing in it. Because lots are scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Yes it is right that the ICO companies are the best way to invest and earn money.
They provide a excellent quality of service to their customer; from this they can be able to provide a high value of return on investment in just a short period of time which the investors really want.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

I think it was... it's sad to say but currently too much ICOs go down right after the main sale - that's a very bad tendency. More to say, not all of them restore to the main sale price/capitalization.

Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

When choosing an ICO, first of all you should look at the product that stands behind an ICO. If there is no product yet, and the project is only on the “idea” stage - I wouldn’t recommend investing in it. Because lots are scam.
The product is not a guarantee of the success of ICO. If the product is not in demand by the market, then this can not be a plus for the project. Sometimes ideas mean more than an already finished product. Usually in such cases, the project has a strong team in which investors and communities believe.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

I think ICOs can be a good thing to invest in. But you need to read about them and make sure they are making reasonable promises. Ask lots of questions an gauge how the community currently views the project.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

Yes because ICO offers a great profit that you can get. The more stocks you avail, the more profit shares it would be but make sure you are investing in to legal ICO providing with legal documents.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

The best moment no one can tell in advance when it comes, there are also ICO, and then the prices fall heavily and you can incur losses.
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:36 PM

The white paper gives to you an idea of what the ico is about but that is not the whole story, execution is crucial and if the team is not good at all then you risk losing a lot of money by investing in a project that at the end is not going to be as good as you thought it was going to be.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

If you look for profits, so yes i think this is the best solution to make a lot of profits, but sometimes the ico price is higher than the release day, so when the token is released price is collapsing because investor are selling so then i'll buy
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

Do you think ICO is the best way to invest in?

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

I think this is one of the way

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:40 AM

You have to know the risk and should be has risk management to reduce any risk,  make invest in ICO is good way to make money but difficult to find the most potential one because there are new ICO everyday. Many ICO fail because does not have working product, so could be by make invest in ICO that has working product and consist of solid and professional team is less risk.
Bujonanila

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:19:13 AM

already many times wrote, that the basis of successful investment is the right choice of coins. But I would not advise absolutely all the money to invest in ico, it's less risky to distribute investments (investing in other sources and projects).
OrangePotato

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

considering my personal experience, i wil say yes. it definitely is! to make the right choice and research on the project itself.
let's say i'm a car-lover who's interested in putting his money in sth connected in a car industry. (i am actually)
so do my research first and see that there are some options out there ( car vertical, vechain, vlb ones) i then look into projects' white papers, teams, marketing and so on . what i have in the end is my reasonable personal choice. btw, i've invested in VLB as the guys got most of the points from me (esp the fact the're working the such giants as qiwi,ibm,uber and so on)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:40 AM

No, it is not the best way to invest.  If you believe just because a coin puts out an ICO it somehow legitimises the project then you are wrong.  It is so easy now for someone to start an ICO using ETH with fancy graphics and nice sounding roadmaps without actually having to have anything in the pipeline.

There will be good ICOs that can work out but if you look at many of the ICOs over time the majority of them fall below ICO value after getting listed on an exchange as people want to cash out with some profit.

The best way to invest is to evaluate the project and not take into account the fact it is an ICO, there are many projects out there that have not felt the need to raise x amount of money prior to doing anything, a prime example of this is bitcoin itself.

At first time the ICO really promising with its reliable project .
But nowadays yeaaa some groups take it as an advantage to raising the fund with a not clear project or even fake projects.
So you need just to be smart to identify which one is a reliable and makes sense project or it is just for the sake of exit scam.
Not all ICO deceive all depends on our intelligence to choose ICO, if we carefully and read the vision of ICO mission well, I think will understand and judge well the ICO is deceptive or not. Do not be easily tempted by huge profits without paying attention to the whole because many people are tempted by big profits without researching the ICO properly and carefully at the end of losing everything.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Alf Brur

Activity: 51
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

I can say - 50/50.  You are able to buy known tokens and join ICO simultaneously. But it is necessary to examine every single ICO, to gather maximum information, including the opinion of experts. If the information is contradictory it's better to buy the first tokens from the top 30 and hold it for 1-2 years.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2721724
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

No, it is not the best way to invest.  If you believe just because a coin puts out an ICO it somehow legitimises the project then you are wrong.  It is so easy now for someone to start an ICO using ETH with fancy graphics and nice sounding roadmaps without actually having to have anything in the pipeline.

There will be good ICOs that can work out but if you look at many of the ICOs over time the majority of them fall below ICO value after getting listed on an exchange as people want to cash out with some profit.

The best way to invest is to evaluate the project and not take into account the fact it is an ICO, there are many projects out there that have not felt the need to raise x amount of money prior to doing anything, a prime example of this is bitcoin itself.

But nowadays yeaaa some groups take it as an advantage to raising the fund with a not clear project or even fake projects.
So you need just to be smart to identify which one is a reliable and makes sense project or it is just for the sake of exit scam.
Not all ICO deceive all depends on our intelligence to choose ICO, if we carefully and read the vision of ICO mission well, I think will understand and judge well the ICO is deceptive or not. Do not be easily tempted by huge profits without paying attention to the whole because many people are tempted by big profits without researching the ICO properly and carefully at the end of losing everything.
Of course I agree with you that we are need to select one carefully. We're need to examine the dev team, advisor, concept, community support, market cap & marketing strategies. In this times, yeah ICO is the best way to invest our money.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

Now the situation in the market is not the best, I generally refrain from entering projects and coins and had a better rest.In general, In general, I think it is better and from investing in new projects it is better to rest is not the best time. At the exchange, you can buy at a more favorable price

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:48:35 PM

Of course I agree with you that we are need to select one carefully. We're need to examine the dev team, advisor, concept, community support, market cap & marketing strategies. In this times, yeah ICO is the best way to invest our money.
I think keep your funds is the best choice for current market.
Keep your funds to have money to buy Bitcoin at low in the next time.
I think it is better than ICO investment in the bearish market.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
peter thomas

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:49 PM

everything has two sides : ) high return always come along with high risk Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: