Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should I move my BTC to ETH over 1 August? or hold?  (Read 1284 times)
Yusif

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:31:40 PM

Usually when btc falls, alts will fall more, and ETH already is in a downtrend.

I think stay in btc then rebuy ETH cheaper would be better, but who knows

In the short term, the ETH could be a good heaven if the USAF gets some momentum.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

If you are on doubt then do both, hold bitcoin while at the same time some extras are move into ETH.

No matter how many here will tell you to stay on bitcoin, still it will doesn't erase your doubt as obviously no one knows what will happen. If you believe that bitcoin will have a much more price increase in the future then go with hold. If you think that big crash will happen then move to ETH which is now declining in price too. Analyzed and decide.
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

If you are on doubt then do both, hold bitcoin while at the same time some extras are move into ETH.

No matter how many here will tell you to stay on bitcoin, still it will doesn't erase your doubt as obviously no one knows what will happen. If you believe that bitcoin will have a much more price increase in the future then go with hold. If you think that big crash will happen then move to ETH which is now declining in price too. Analyzed and decide.

Moving into ETH is much more risky to me. We still don't know what's gonna happen to hyped ether prices. In case of collapse, ether will collapse much more than bitcoin.
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

Why is the advice not to keep bitcoin in exchanges at that date?
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

That will be a very good idea to follow without hesitation, cause that's on my mind too. Wink
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:36:14 PM

I think BTC or ETH doesn't matter, if BTC go down ETH will follow. I don't expect a difference between 2 currencies or Bitcoin and any alt at all. I don't think BTC will go down though. Maybe a little panic sell, after green lights. If everybody expect it to go down it won't go down. This is simple logic.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:54:54 PM

If you are holding bitcoin ,make sure that it is saved in your wallet where you have the private key rather than storing in exchanges or web wallets,it makes no sense in investing in ETH because the alt coin market will fall if the bitcoin prices go down and if there is a split you will have those coins too.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:00:21 PM

Get your funds in 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum, safest strategy.

However, I don't personally think that BTC would go a lot down on 1st August, so don't at all convert all into ETH.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:54:46 PM

It feels that LTC has a higher chance of going in reverse than ETH if that happene

Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:09:39 PM

Get your funds in 50% bitcoin and 50% ethereum, safest strategy.

However, I don't personally think that BTC would go a lot down on 1st August, so don't at all convert all into ETH.

Bitcoin, as its nature, is a good one to invest and be safe in, but how about ethereum? I read the same things yesterday and I just can't figure out how you guys consider ethereum as a safe one. And you will put 50% of your funds in ethereum? Sounds extremely risky.
lambofan

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

I just replied to a similar thread, I can understand the concern and fear that something big will happen and the price will drop big time but I really don't think it will, there is a lot of fear about.

i thought maybe I should move over to litecoin over this period but then decided not to as bitcoin is the way to go and whatever happens there is too much invested for bitcoin to fail.
To move over others like LTC by example,it does not seem like a good idea during that period,because if the price of BTC fall down all others will fall automatically,maybe the best option and more safe is to wait before doing anything.

shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:16:46 PM

This was a really Bed situation,  Now Bitcoin Brack its Support lavel,  And all of currency going to hell. I think When Currency Market Will Rise  Bitcoin Will help you to make profit. Do not Exchange those. Keep your wallet. and Wait for It.
coinmore_org

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

Fiat is your ONLY hedge if you think Bitcoin will loose value. If Bitcoin faills, other coins will loose value too.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: