Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ ▀▄▀▄▀ WARNING YACOIN IS TROJAN STEALING UR BITCOIN ▀▄▀▄▀ ★★  (Read 4717 times)
polymyxa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:33:08 PM

... you guys think I am lying when I was stole out of $1200?

YES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bennybong

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:34:48 PM

My bitcointalk account has been hacked and someone has been posting bullshit about Yacoin. I don't really know what to think of it.... I haven't had any Bitcoin stolen, I don't even have any on this PC!

Check 'my' recent posts....

wtf
rafsoaken

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:36:05 PM

My bitcointalk account has been hacked and someone has been posting bullshit about Yacoin. I don't really know what to think of it.... I haven't had any Bitcoin stolen, I don't even have any on this PC!

wtf

Now there is the real FUD

D35TR0Y3R

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:36:38 PM

My bitcoins has being stolen

Update: Hi everyone, just to let you guys know that I hacked this account and removed all the negative trust, I've dealt with that scumbag hacker-wannabe extortionist I rooted his fucking machine and stole every last bitcent. I will be in contact with those that he has defrauded and you will be reimbursed fully BM-2D8oHJRsGqH82FDAC2eTEtVmeN7TAVmNBP the1 trojan
e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:36:47 PM

fancy thread subject? check
caps? check
no proof? check

def. bullshit. Roll Eyes

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:38:29 PM

wtf

Thanks. That makes sense of everything. Unless YAC has hacked your account to say that there was no hack Wink

Mushoz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 01:39:09 PM

FUD. Post some proof. The only program infected was the Minerd.exe from Limitless.

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:41:34 PM

I don't know what's going on really, there's absolutely nothing wrong here but if people are fuding then it's really time to pack my shit and leave cryptoworld, don't want to be part of all this crap.

Just the altcoin world Tongue

Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:41:42 PM

FUD. Post some proof. The only program infected was the Minerd.exe from Limitless.

Which one was that? I have using this one https://mega.co.nz/#!IJRziTBD!ZCAKGC7fqYkyXsEDi9GB1RYiqIUqj2S9bEm6UI2y1no

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

hdclover (OP)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:42:35 PM

Warning possible keylogger or sensitive data extraction please reinstall your OS if you have already lost some bitcoins

Blah blah
jomay

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:14:35 PM

Warning possible keylogger or sensitive data extraction please reinstall your OS if you have already lost some bitcoins
I've dealt with hdclover on the 9.5.13 selling him YACs. He was desperate to get more.

Anyhow I have checked the BTC address he sent my payment from and there is nothing missing. So either hdclover had a different wallet.dat corrupted or did not lose anything.

Anything else, make your own conclusions. And feel free to repost that to the other posts he did.

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
hdclover (OP)

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:37:08 PM

I've dealt with hdclover on the 9.5.13 selling him YACs. He was desperate to get more.

Anyhow I have checked the BTC address he sent my payment from and there is nothing missing. So either hdclover had a different wallet.dat corrupted or did not lose anything.

Anything else, make your own conclusions. And feel free to repost that to the other posts he did.

I never posted that I lose my BTC, I just post to warn people the potential danger of Yacoin client may extend to keylogger or sensitive data stolen, cheers

Blah blah
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:42:13 PM

I never posted that I lose my BTC, I just post to warn people the potential danger of Yacoin client may extend to keylogger or sensitive data stolen, cheers

LULWUT?

Thread title: Re: ★★ ▀▄▀▄▀ WARNING YACOIN IS TROJAN STEALING UR BITCOIN ▀▄▀▄▀ ★★

OP: "DO NOT DOWNLOAD and QUICKLY UNINSTALL/DELETE YACOIN from your system and make clean install of your OS"
anonynonanony

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:44:47 PM

LULWUT?

Thread title: Re: ★★ ▀▄▀▄▀ WARNING YACOIN IS TROJAN STEALING UR BITCOIN ▀▄▀▄▀ ★★

OP: "DO NOT DOWNLOAD and QUICKLY UNINSTALL/DELETE YACOIN from your system and make clean install of your OS"

he's just hoping yac dies and RYC somehow has a death gasp so he can try to move his hundreds of thousands of them.
hdclover (OP)

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:46:04 PM

LULWUT?

I just heard from some threads about the potential danger of yacoin and quickly spread the news to this alt forums, better careful than sorry rite Smiley

Blah blah
ymer

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:51:34 PM

LULWUT?

I just heard from some threads about the potential danger of yacoin and quickly spread the news to this alt forums, better careful than sorry rite Smiley

You are not saying that it's a potential danger:

txmasut

Activity: 280

Vantacor

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:53:00 PM

LULWUT?

Since there is ZERO proof that anything bad is happening and only people with a reason for YAC to go down....can we say suspicious?

Vantacor Mining Store
Amazon.com Mining Store
BTC-1488ZE5vUFxUbxNLdcQoaHQkx1qxYXPgNM LTC-Le9LVJKz5bu2prQicazidFmSDo3ucTSX81 Rep Thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200743.msg2095050#msg2095050
hdclover (OP)

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:55:13 PM

Yeah sure, that's why you were very vocal in all those threads while "buying" 300k royals at same time.

You were busted lover, if you didn't know what's going on, then you're pretty dumb though I'd think I'm dumb too if I'd believe you. There were 10 threads from fuders at the moment you posted this, it's funny you think we'll buy that you just wanted to warn people about.
like i said for me its better safe than sorry

Blah blah
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:56:13 PM

Slander!!! looks like a smear campaign YAC community better get this under control. you are loosing your network!!!

ymer

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 03:58:20 PM

Slander!!! looks like a smear campaign YAC community better get this under control. you are loosing your network!!!

https://bter.com/trade/btb_btc

Code:
Highest bid price	0.34126	BTB/BTC

Go back to promoting your scambars  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: