Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the one thing you want to change in your country.?  (Read 895 times)
Shirohige69

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

I want to change the unfair law of the state to be a just nation.😁😁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Thank for the most wonderful question of all,.

I want to change on how the criminals think....
Instead they rob poor people they will rob currupt officials...
Instead they kill innocent people the wind kill rebel......
Instead bombing malls they will bomb drug lord's properties....

I thank you.......

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:09:19 AM

Government hospitals, will be the one thing I will change in my country. Only a few government hospitals here are at standard conditions, most of the others have poor conditions. Equipments, specialized doctors and health professionals are lacking in government hospitals here.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:02:54 AM

I would like my country to become free from unacceptable level of corruption. Corruption became a norm and anybody who has got some power tries to pump out as much money as they can.
msrandom90

Activity: 274

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:59:23 AM

Government
What I want to change in my country is the street, in my country now the road to the means of transport is very broken, many places are sinking and forming holes, but the government of my country has not repaired.
Goldwin27

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

the biggest problem in our country is traffic, because the large number of vehicles in our country. it is very difficult  for everyday to travel and work because of traffic. that's the one thing i want to change in my own country.
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I think I will try to improve the healthcare system.
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Legalize bitcoin lol
orphencali

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:07:40 AM

No more traffic please but it's too much impossible thing to happen. No more poor, rich people should help them so that no one will be starving.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

To wipe off and clean the government of all the past government officials who worked with the corrupt president. Some of them remained in the position and they serving as worms or parasites that destroy the current rising government. I hate them and i want them totally out of the position, they have not done well so far so what good can they do more?

bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

In our country if i have position in our goverment and have the power . I want to build a shelter for those people who live in the streets, bridges, and other squaters area. A shelter that they have electricity and clean water especially work or small bussiness for their financial... So that they will never come back on the street again...
gunnerslon

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Hello everyone,

I have this question in my mind from a long time now and wondering whether anyone else too want to share the same feeling.

What will be the one thing you want to change in your country if you have the power.?
Starting with me, I feel the major problem in my country is a not having a strong and stable government, though this idea may seem a little off the edge but I would just allow only 2 parties in the whole country to fight on elections.
By doing that people will have to make a definite choice and the elected government will have some stability in running the country.

Happy to receive any opinions on this and let me know your thoughts.
 Smiley

very reasonable if it has a very good ambition in my opinion, because it is a very reasonable puzzle considering the development and system of government that run is sometimes not in accordance with the rules that apply so that comes to our minds about things that may be negative but the things that is a very good way to change everything that is lost in a country.
nah if I want to change the rules that apply reasonable naturally because that's a country will be developed and developed very rapidly
Yaen87

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

In my country main problem is corruption.if there is no corruption their are no poor people.and traffic.because of traffic millions of money are
waisting because of traffic.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:52:44 PM

One thing which I would like to change in my country if i have the legitimate power is to curtail the issue of bribery and corruption.
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

The rampant corruption in our country. How the politician use the money of the people for their own expenses.
DiaCooler

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

I like to to make a punishment or death penalty to those killer of innocent people and rapist specially the child in our country.
Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

The one thing i want to change in my country is those criminals and drug lord must be in prison. And tose currupt politicians
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

I hope that my country will accept Bitcoin soon. Bitcoin will be the savior hero, creating jobs for many people. That is my greatest hope.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Corruption has become a major problem and hurdle in the progress of every nations, so i want to erradicate this corruptions totally
S.Samarakoon

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

corruptions.  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: