Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No subject  (Read 9414 times)
KingsDS (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

SPARC - A Distributed Supercomputer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

What is the total ETH contributed so far

425.3 ETH so far.

Thanks!

SPARC - JSON/Web Assembly based distributed compute platform
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

I think another supercomputer projects might be very far ahead. Goldem = almost 1 year of development already.

Do you have something really good to show to investors?

Our project shows real promise. Have a look at our website for information:http://sparc.network/

Our bounty campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021078.0

Dastewart

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:04:23 PM

I think another supercomputer projects might be very far ahead. Goldem = almost 1 year of development already.

There are two important points here:
1/ The demand for computational capacity is growing such that there is a vast amount of room for many players. It is not a zero sum equation: golem winning does not mean sparc losing or vice versa.
2/ Sparc is harnessing the very latest web technology to allow for a far wider user base than any distributed network to date. Presently our in-house team of computational math programmers are building the world's first ever ECMAscript set of math libraries which will harness WebGL2.0 to marry the web interface with the low-level hardware. Other projects are harnessing different technology which, if developed properly, will no doubt have success as well.
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 05:55:01 AM

Hello, I checked out all the team's LinkedIn profiles and not one of the members of the team have this project listed on there LinkedIn profile, which makes it feel as this is a side project?

I'm assuming the pre-ICO and ICO raise is to see if this a viable business before going full time on it?

Good day, our LinkedIn profiles are up to date and contains relevant information on our roles for this project. We do not see this as a side project, as we put a lot of time and effort into making it the best it can possibly be.

Thanks!

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:23:17 AM

Quick question: The presale will close before the main ico starts right? or it has to hit 1000 ETH
Oneandpure

Activity: 2072
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:34:47 AM

Hello, I checked out all the team's LinkedIn profiles and not one of the members of the team have this project listed on there LinkedIn profile, which makes it feel as this is a side project?

I'm assuming the pre-ICO and ICO raise is to see if this a viable business before going full time on it?

Good day, our LinkedIn profiles are up to date and contains relevant information on our roles for this project. We do not see this as a side project, as we put a lot of time and effort into making it the best it can possibly be.

Thanks!

hopefully the developers spend most of their time to developing this project and making it success
I really like the concept.. I will follow the progress of this project Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:20:06 PM

How about Serbian translation? PM ME

Will do!

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:22:29 PM

Thanks!

hopefully the developers spend most of their time to developing this project and making it success

Thank you!

Follow us on social media:

Our Twitter page: @SPARC_DS

Our Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/SparcICO/

instagram: @SPARCICO

Regards,
SPARC team.

DashS

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Our project shows real promise. Have a look at our website for information:http://sparc.network/

Our bounty campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021078.0

I took a look. So your "alpha" is based on open source BOINC software (that is developed since 2002)? Can you please provide more details (I don't want to sign up, just need to know info)...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:22:20 PM

Thanks!

Thanks! Follow us on social media:
The website:  http://sparc.network/

Our Twitter page: @SPARC_DS

Our Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/SparcICO/

Give us a like and a follow to keep up to date!

Regards,
SPARC team.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

Quick question: The presale will close before the main ico starts right? or it has to hit 1000 ETH

The Presale will close before the main ICO launch.

KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:31:42 AM

Welcome your project  ,look promised  i am  here  stay tuned while bounty available  Grin

I thinks your project  is successed!

Thank you!

andrewwhunter

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

Prominent coin transfers.Enjoyed the deal.
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:33:57 PM

Prominent coin transfers.Enjoyed the deal.

Great, glad you enjoyed it!

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

What makes SPARC different from other "SuperComputer" Coins?
I read your project in all details but i need more information. Is Alpha working well?
KingsDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

What makes SPARC different from other "SuperComputer" Coins?
I read your project in all details but i need more information. Is Alpha working well?

The SPARC web apllication gets you online faster with languages you already know and our browser based application takes advantage of existing proliferation across all devices. If it can run a web browser it can join our network! By leveraging existing webkit technology we are bringing in security aswell. Our application is compartmentalized with the same standards of your internet browser.

For more information head over to our website: http://sparc.network/

Our Presale is also now active, where you can get 100% token bonus.

Dastewart

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

A word about the current concerns about ICOs and crypto currency in general:
Recently many nations and financial institutions have made statements about their desire to ban and or regulate this phenomenon. The main reason is a very rational desire to create as safe and stable a market as possible. There have indeed been abuses and fraud as well as outrageous security lapses on the part of companies in this space. This tarnishes the reputations of the legitimate and important companies (such as SPARC and its competitors) taking root right now who are utilizing this transformative financial mechanism.

We at SPARC believe that more regulation and scrutiny will strengthen the overall opportunity that this community represents and welcome it. This will, in the end, provide more value for all. ~Douglas CEO
SPARC_Conrad

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

In this paper, Pawel Chorazyk outlines ‘desktop grid computing’ technology that SPARC builds upon.

External Link to the article on Science Direct:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050917306348
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:19 AM

You are an old company with years of experience and now trying to launch a paramount project on the internet yet you have a very simple website

A 15 years old teen could have done a better job mate, take a look at every single major corporate sites to see their designs and interfaces, even the

People scamming this community for years know how to appear on the front, how can I ever trust money with you whilst you have no respect for me

By insulting me with such amateur presentation, your live demo also is pretty much the same as IBM QE if you have tried it ever.
dimitri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:47 AM

probably not going to invest ... don't know why maybe because of low funding you'll receive through ICO .. or ..... I just feel that you'll have a huge issue putting together your little concept into working product

With that being said .. I'm a sucker for supercomputers and I'm going to be one of your 1st customers if it will make financial sense for me Smiley .

Good Luck with the project !!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: