Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No subject  (Read 9414 times)
Dastewart

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:46 AM

This projects looks too promising to me, i hope you can get more investors for this project. Goodluck on your presale i might have to join this if i know more about the details.
We would be happy to provide you with whatever details you like. We have been doing some experimenting with iphone power consumption while doing mathematical computations; very promising results will be announced shortly. There is a lot of computational power in everybody's pocket that hasn't been tapped yet. I would welcome you to the project. Douglas - CEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:14:04 AM

Dear SPARC Early Supporters,

Thank you all for coming in early to support the development of our distributed supercomputer! We’re incredibly excited to deliver to market a potentially world-changing technology. In order to do so, we have decided that it would be to the benefit of both the SPARC platform and its token holders to bolster our product by onboarding additional developers and programmers.

We’ll be able to package together an extremely exciting technological offering for later stage token buyers by postponing our ICO until the beginning of 2018. Please take comfort in knowing that you will have received the absolute best bonus we will offer to any token buyer, and get ready for a stronger, more powerful SPARC!

All our best,

Douglas - CEO, and all of us at Team SPARC

Congratz on finishing the pre sale. What are the main reasons to move main ICO to beginning of next year?

Thanks for the question! Actually the pre sale hasn't ended as we want to make the bonus deal available for everyone who believes in our mission. But to answer your question, we want to focus on developing the team and the platform to prove that not only will it work but it will be capable of being the largest distributed supercomputer ever. Once we do that, we should be able to have a successful ICO. Presently the early believers are getting in on the best deal and thereby helping us to achieve that goal.  Douglas - CEO

Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

This looks similar to SONM, however it's good to have multiple supercomputer projects to enable competition and innovation. How do you plan to deal with the situation if at the start you have more subscribers and less users connecting their computers to the network.
We welcome other competitors in this space - the demand for computation is huge compared to the supply. And, as to your question: great question. We have delayed the ICO so that we can add people to the team and get the platform built out enough to provide a use for subscribers as you call them. Building the network will require marketing, planning, as well as ensuring that people are being adequately compensated for their devices. We have been doing experiments in the lab recently involving power consumption and cost. We will have some announcements about that as well as additions in the whitepaper. Bottom line: we will be able to offer a lower price and still be able to pay the device owner a profit on his power usage. If you and people like you get your own devices working on the network we will surely have enough users! Douglas - CEO

Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:36:32 AM

You are an old company with years of experience and now trying to launch a paramount project on the internet yet you have a very simple website

A 15 years old teen could have done a better job mate, take a look at every single major corporate sites to see their designs and interfaces, even the

People scamming this community for years know how to appear on the front, how can I ever trust money with you whilst you have no respect for me

By insulting me with such amateur presentation, your live demo also is pretty much the same as IBM QE if you have tried it ever.

Much as the old saying goes about the cobbler whose children walk barefoot, for a web company our website has been shamefully inadequate. Point well taken. However, there was never any intent to disrespect you. We have been spending our energies building the core project. However, there is a new site on the way imminently. In the next few hours we will have a great website at last!  We are looking forward to announcing it and I look forward to your honest feedback. Douglas - CEO
Dastewart

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:47:27 AM

probably not going to invest ... don't know why maybe because of low funding you'll receive through ICO .. or ..... I just feel that you'll have a huge issue putting together your little concept into working product

With that being said .. I'm a sucker for supercomputers and I'm going to be one of your 1st customers if it will make financial sense for me Smiley .

Good Luck with the project !!

Thank you Dimitri! Some of our benchmarking indicates that we will be able to make financial sense for you if you use computational energy anywhere else presently, or if you want to devote your device to the network. I welcome you to stay tuned! There will never be a better time than now to take advantage of the presale bonus.  Douglas - CEO
AegisDu

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:41:04 PM

the ico is delay?and so little people in the telegram ,marketing is a must
Dastewart

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

I am happy to announce that we have now partnered with Cryptonomos!
Cryptonomos makes it safe and easy to buy a variety of tokens on one platform and are the topic experts at evaluating and spearheading successful ICOs.
We are extremely pleased to count them as partners and we have already achieved some significant milestones in outreach, communication and marketing.
Above all, the security and solidity of the SPARC token is now assured.
We are looking forward to a prosperous and successful outcome with our deep partnership with the Cryptonomos team!
Thanks - Douglas CEO

Dastewart

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:12 PM

We will be attending CoinAgenda in Las Vegas next week - if you are there please reach out via the SPARC Channel on Telegram and we'd be happy to meet up.

We encourage everyone to contribute via the Presale which is still ongoing. We are offering an exceptional bonus (100%) for enthusiasts in this space who want to diversify and help us along in realizing the vision of worldwide compute power atop the web! We will be concluding our Private Placement in the near future which is leading us to the ICO slated for January.  Thank you to the many people who have contributed so far - you have honoured us with your trust and we will not let you down.

The newest version of the Whitepaper will be available shortly! Look for it on the website as early as next week as well as more information and expanded team member profiles.

Thanks, Douglas CEO
etatto

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:18:01 PM

Cryptonomos makes it safe and easy to buy a variety of tokens on one platform and are the topic experts at evaluating and spearheading successful ICOs.
We are extremely pleased to count them as partners and we have already achieved some significant milestones in outreach, communication and marketing.
We are looking forward to a prosperous and successful outcome with our deep partnership with the Cryptonomos team!
Thanks - Douglas CEO

Great news for the ICO, I think SPARC will have (finally  Wink) some space and visibility.

We will be attending CoinAgenda in Las Vegas next week - if you are there please reach out via the SPARC Channel on Telegram and we'd be happy to meet up.

We encourage everyone to contribute via the Presale which is still ongoing. We are offering an exceptional bonus (100%) for enthusiasts in this space who want to diversify and help us along in realizing the vision of worldwide compute power atop the web! We will be concluding our Private Placement in the near future which is leading us to the ICO slated for January.  Thank you to the many people who have contributed so far - you have honoured us with your trust and we will not let you down.

The newest version of the Whitepaper will be available shortly! Look for it on the website as early as next week as well as more information and expanded team member profiles.

Thanks, Douglas CEO

I assume the presale will end on the 20th October 2017, is it?

Dastewart

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

Thanks - Douglas CEO

Great news for the ICO, I think SPARC will have (finally  Wink) some space and visibility.

YES! - We are in very good hands with them. Our team is busy building the network and its components and our partners are helping us to spread the word - a perfect match.

Thanks, Douglas CEO

I assume the presale will end on the 20th October 2017, is it?
[/quote]

No, the presale will continue to run until the 1000 ETH limit is hit or the ICO begins (Jan '18). This gives as many people as possible the opportunity to join the SPARC movement at a level they feel comfortable with.

Cheers, Douglas CEO

[/quote]
etatto

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

No, the presale will continue to run until the 1000 ETH limit is hit or the ICO begins (Jan '18). This gives as many people as possible the opportunity to join the SPARC movement at a level they feel comfortable with.

Cheers, Douglas CEO

Well, I really think you should change/fire you Twitter PR because on October, 16th : "Hey guys! Our #Presale is ending on Oct. 20th! Help spread the word about #SPARC and give us a RT. Click for a bonus"
https://twitter.com/SPARC_DS/status/919984238262345729
Dastewart

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:10 PM

Cheers, Douglas CEO

Well, I really think you should change/fire you Twitter PR because on October, 16th : "Hey guys! Our #Presale is ending on Oct. 20th! Help spread the word about #SPARC and give us a RT. Click for a bonus"

Thank you Etatto ... Done.
We have really upped our game with having joined forces with the Cryptonomos group. That was a mistake. The SPARC presale is still open complete with the 100% bonus at smart contract address: 013FBAED9c80CC4422FF50D71F4Dc622bC7c8AE2
Many thanks for pointing that out! -- Douglas CEO
etatto

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

Cheers, Douglas CEO

Thank you Etatto ... Done.
We have really upped our game with having joined forces with the Cryptonomos group. That was a mistake. The SPARC presale is still open complete with the 100% bonus at smart contract address: 013FBAED9c80CC4422FF50D71F4Dc622bC7c8AE2
Many thanks for pointing that out! -- Douglas CEO

I was sometime losing faith in this ICO, but since I am participating in the alpha and spend some ETH, but I'm looking forward to 2018 so  Cheesy
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:35:16 PM

Thanks - Douglas CEO

This sounds like an exciting news, even though I have no idea which services would provide Cryptonomos. It would be nice to get more infos on that.
digaran2

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:57 PM

i rember there is anthor coins sonm also is Supercomputer,what's the diffents between SPARC and sonm coins?
Dastewart

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:21:26 PM

Thanks - Douglas CEO

This sounds like an exciting news, even though I have no idea which services would provide Cryptonomos. It would be nice to get more infos on that.

Cryptonomos is a successful hosting and marketing platform for worthy partners in the blockchain space. Sparc takes advantage of Cryptonomos’ technology and expert guidance at every stage of the token sale to ensure the utmost security and success of the ICO.
Technology
o Secure user account and wallet
o Secure collection of funds
o Token distribution oversight
o Smart contract and token development

Framework
o Token economics
o Legal analysis
o Token holder agreements and disclosures o Design and presentation
o Escrow services

Marketing
o Early-backer engagement
o Marketing and Public Relations campaigns o Community channel management

The Sparc team is able to focus its attention on developing the protocol and technology while relying on Cryptonomos to provide ancillary services at a high level of quality and security. The result of this partnership will be a greater assurance of success in reaching the brand goals as well as the deployment of the promised project on a timely basis.
-- Douglas - CEO
Dastewart

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:32:42 PM

Looked through your project, it is good Wink

Thank you! We have a new whitepaper coming out and a few more team members to announce very soon. Stay tuned! --Douglas CEO
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:47:03 PM

hmm supercomputer remind me of sonm, what is the difference of sparc with sonm? Smiley
Dastewart

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

hmm supercomputer reminds me of sonm, what is the difference between sparc with sonm? Smiley

Good question. Whereas Golem and Sonm are targeting the native realm using docker contianers and GO (language), we are targeting the web realm, using web-standard technologies and the node package manager. Whereas Golem and Sonm are building application layers, we are pushing for a protocol that pairs with the ip suite (https/tcp/ip). We plan to promote the specification as a general purpose dynamic compute protocol.
Golem and Sonm are great projects in their own right - this is how we differ.  -- Dstewart CEO
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

Where is the bounty thread? I have been promoting Sparc for a while and now I cannot even understand if the bounties are still running and where the thread is hiding...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: