Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dead...  (Read 8163 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

yes is dead now fuck, everyone losse money
The one who will panic in dump like this are the only one who will loss. I am holding all my bitcoins safely in paper wallet to get coins in both chain if bitcoin network will split after august.

There is nothing to panic about segwit activation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:59:44 PM

The one who will panic in dump like this are the only one who will loss. I am holding all my bitcoins safely in paper wallet to get coins in both chain if bitcoin network will split after august.

There is nothing to panic about segwit activation.

Some of them gather advantage for this event but I'm still have faith on bitcoin so I'm keep hold it.
From advance user's advice , I will store my bits mostly on offline wallet from preventing something bad

Smiley
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:06:17 PM

enjoy....

No, I believe that bitcoins will not die, at least in the near future, I feel disgusted with the stupid ones, they make a fuss when the bitcoin devalues.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

I'm ready to bet that you are one of those who support this panic about the 1st of August, but at the same time you are in the first ranges to buy bitcoin for as lower price as possible. Admit.
exodusminer

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:55:13 PM

BITCOIN will never be dead. This will be used or might be used in the Globalization of the End Times.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:02:12 PM

It is difficult to be able to receive news about this, precisely at this time its value even mengiurkan much to hunt.
Is it possible ? Need to be seen in the next few years not for now.
Russelmain

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:14:47 PM

It is difficult to be able to receive news about this, precisely at this time its value even mengiurkan much to hunt.
Is it possible ? Need to be seen in the next few years not for now.
You can monitor the unnecessary situation that occurs with Bitcoin. The fact that the price of Bitcoin is falling today does not mean anything and you do not need to panic if you take into account all the information about August 1, the main thing is not to make any transactions these days and then there is the possibility to completely save your coins and not expect problems. This train station is a small warning.
Solarhead

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

Is this a failed attempt at trolling or are you actually serious?

Here's the irony: I bet quite a lot of those who have proclaimed the death of Bitcoin in the past will actually die themselves long before Bitcoin is dead. It's here to stay folks, so cut out with this nonsense please  Wink
monis09

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:39:58 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, its just correcting and especially with all the stuff going for August. I believe it will make ATH by the end of this year. This has happened in the past and it came back stronger than ever.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is dead. So I do not agree with you. Bitcoin I believe a lot and make many people. Bitcoin did not come to an end. I believe in the possibility of Bitcoin. It is your misconception.

that right, this is just a misunderstanding
I agree with you because bitcoin is not that easy to die
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:48:15 PM

Bitcoin is not dead, its just correcting and especially with all the stuff going for August. I believe it will make ATH by the end of this year. This has happened in the past and it came back stronger than ever.
yes i also have the same expectation from the price of bitcoin and hope that very soon bitcoin will give us a very good profit. although the price of bitcoin is currently trading a little low and still dumping because of the 1st August event but very soon it is expected that the price of bitcoin will recover it previous level and even expected that bitcoin price will make a new all time high record in the end of 2017. therefore i think we do not need to sell our biticoin right now.
MCMXCVI

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:05:16 PM

We can be sure that it’s exciting times for money and tech - and the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies remains as unpredictable and as volatile as ever.
bitcoin is not dead, it's just stagnation what is logically.Time will tell what is dead  Wink there is always a big risk but the choice is yours.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:16:14 PM

We can be sure that it’s exciting times for money and tech - and the future of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies remains as unpredictable and as volatile as ever.
bitcoin is not dead, it's just stagnation what is logically.Time will tell what is dead  Wink there is always a big risk but the choice is yours.
If today analyze the situation that occurs in the market of crypto-currencies and pay attention to how much they buy and how much they sell Bitcoin, then one can definitely say that not everything is lost. Just some panic and sell, and the second use this moment they buy all Bitcoin cheap. But everyone knows that for Bitcoin the prospects will be very huge and bright.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:32:11 PM

Do not let the bitcoin die. Because for me bitcoin is the best digital currency. Smiley

Every time the price of bitcoin goes down hard, we are going to see this kind of thread. Don't worry bitcoin will not down and yes its the best digital currency so it won't simple die as the OP has suggested. He is completely trolling and I'm sure he is just a alt creating a lot of FUD here. You don't need to panic and worry much. Just hold for the long road ahead. The price may go down, but it will recover very soon.
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:33:08 PM

bitcoin will not be dead, simply there are too many interests in it. it will not only survive but always be the number one in cyber crypto currencies. It will always be there!
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:36:15 PM

I don't know what happened with Bitcoin. It's gonna low day by day.  Cry  But, What's the reason behind it? Is it really going to die? I can't understand anything.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

I don't know what happened with Bitcoin. It's gonna low day by day.  Cry  But, What's the reason behind it? Is it really going to die? I can't understand anything.

Stop the tantrum. This is a normal adjustment. Because of the hysterics of the newcomers there is a large outflow of capital from bitcoin. I'm already tired of reading tantrums and new topics where there is a date on August 1. If you do not like bitcoin, just walk away from the bitcoin community silently

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:45:55 PM

I just wonder what people gain by spreading things like this. I am sure if the price rebounds they will also be the first set of people to create a thread for that purpose and you see something like ''bitcoin is going to the moon'' '' bitcoin will reach 10000$ before ending of the month'' among several other predictions. But guess what, Op has just expressed his opinion which I feel does not change anything at all. For me, the resolution is still very much stronger than anything else.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:54:40 PM

I just wonder what people gain by spreading things like this. I am sure if the price rebounds they will also be the first set of people to create a thread for that purpose and you see something like ''bitcoin is going to the moon'' '' bitcoin will reach 10000$ before ending of the month'' among several other predictions. But guess what, Op has just expressed his opinion which I feel does not change anything at all. For me, the resolution is still very much stronger than anything else.

Let the losers sing the sorrow hymns, it makes no sense why they just chance on a slight tumble in bitcoin prices and make their voices heard. Everyone on this forum will be my witness that we've heard many of such like comments yet Bitcoin bounced back and make a public spectacle of these negative commentators and so we should fret over their doom predictions; it's nothing new and they will swallow up their words in due time.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:09:52 PM

It looks more like it is dying. I am kidding. Bitcoin is not dead. Will it die we can not know that for sure but I believe in this crypto coin. The price will go down and go up again so that people who have small amount to invest (like me)could buy it by smaller price and wait for it to grow and make some bucks  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: