Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum $$$ amount for trading?  (Read 2656 times)
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:27:40 PM

In fact there is no minimum amount to start trading, you can start even with 10$ or less, but don't expect a high profit from such investment. You need to start with good budget (maybe 500$ or more) , to get good profit from trading, and keep in mind trading is always risky, no earning is guaranteed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:10:44 PM

I am not that expert in trading but i would like to suggest for you, better start with an amount you can afford to lose, just like gambling while you are practicing you can start by trial and error, because mostly you wont learn unless you try it for yourself, so better try for smaller amount because when you failed then its not that hard for you to start again.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:40:47 PM

I am not that expert in trading but i would like to suggest for you, better start with an amount you can afford to lose, just like gambling while you are practicing you can start by trial and error, because mostly you wont learn unless you try it for yourself, so better try for smaller amount because when you failed then it's not that hard for you to start again.
Yes just for learning you can start from $10 to how much you can afford. But to make a profit in short time, you should invest some more money. Yes with just $10 you will not be able to make a good profit. Here you will not learn any new thing. To learn the new thing you must try to invest in popular coin. To buy the popular coin, your investment should be a little bit high. Min $50 is good to start your trading.
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

I am not that expert in trading but i would like to suggest for you, better start with an amount you can afford to lose, just like gambling while you are practicing you can start by trial and error, because mostly you wont learn unless you try it for yourself, so better try for smaller amount because when you failed then its not that hard for you to start again.
0.1 I think it is enough to start a trade. How do you think, is it too big or very small for beginners?
Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:56:25 AM

There is no minimum limit in trading. There are some coins that the price is quite low, so we can have it with minimal capital. May start with small capital first, if already understand the market price, can start with patching capital.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:04:24 AM

There is no minimum limit in trading. There are some coins that the price is quite low, so we can have it with minimal capital. May start with small capital first, if already understand the market price, can start with patching capital.

Yes, there are no limits for trading but as a beginner, he needs to try with the little amount of investment. Otheriwse if he tries with the huge amount he may loose all the amount in single trading. Trading always needs experience and predictions without that it is not possible to make money.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:48:41 AM

Everyone is starting small. If you think that trading will lead you to success then focus on it. I can only give you a simple advice. Try to take signature campaigns in here or fb or twitter.. there's alot of variation if you join a campaign. When the time come's that you already earn much. The excess money that you have will be your capital for trading. By the way that's my own strategy. Try to figure out what's your's and how your'e going to benefit out of it.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Everyone is starting small. If you think that trading will lead you to success then focus on it. I can only give you a simple advice. Try to take signature campaigns in here or fb or twitter.. there's alot of variation if you join a campaign. When the time come's that you already earn much. The excess money that you have will be your capital for trading. By the way that's my own strategy. Try to figure out what's your's and how your'e going to benefit out of it.
Absolutely big yes! We have our own strategies on how to make our money stay and profit more. If you want a big amount you have to start first in a small amount consider all your deeds are not perfect at all, try to learn first before you're going to release big amount. First, you need to work out for your capital start to join campaigns by that you are surely get paid. By the time that when you get started in trading, trade 0.01 up to 0.01 btc make it slow down, be careful about your money.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:25:41 PM

How much money in $$$ should a new trader invest and which type of trading is good? Buy and store it until it reaches high peak then sell it or some other way? Guys please give your honest suggestions. Great suggestions and personal experiences are most welcomed and highly appreciated...

I think the amount depends on the exchange one is on. For Poloniex, the lowest start up is 0.035btc for trading that should appear in the Margin or Exchange. But it accepts as low as 0.01btc if one wants to start with lending. This is my experience with Polo.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

In fact there is no minimum amount to start trading, you can start even with 10$ or less, but don't expect a high profit from such investment. You need to start with good budget (maybe 500$ or more) , to get good profit from trading, and keep in mind trading is always risky, no earning is guaranteed.
If a person is new to trading and he do not know about the trade and about the market then I think he have to start with a lower amount and if a person is an expert person in trade and know well about the market then I will suggest him to start with a minimum amount of 1 BTC as with that he can make a large amount of money.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:04:33 PM

In trade, actually no minimum limit on the funds we want to trade. As for me who have motivation of trading as income, initial capital about $800 or equivalent around 1.4btc when it.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

There is no a real minimum. You should conciser as a minimum the amount you can lost without having any problems.
The more important is to maintain a strict trading bankroll, trading with just 1-3% per trade in any given time.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:55:39 AM

I really wanna start trading. I will start on .05-.1 btc coz i've heard if you start with small capital then there is a chance that you'll just lose. I'm still searching and keep on reading on google and some blogs coz i don't know what coins i should buy to make a good profit.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

How much money in $$$ should a new trader invest and which type of trading is good? Buy and store it until it reaches high peak then sell it or some other way? Guys please give your honest suggestions. Great suggestions and personal experiences are most welcomed and highly appreciated...

My experience is neat, where I have not lost anything from the trading yet. The first reason behind that is, I have lots and lots of patience while trading and I don't get emotional when it comes to money.

Waiting is important?

Yes having patience is good quality of a trader. With trading we have to wait for long when we open buy or sell order and this wait can be long because of market situation. Crypto world is really bitch at a time, when we think it will go up then it does the right opposite to it. So you have to keep patience for its rising.

I have waited for months on altcoin and now enjoys the reward as it's above break even point. :-)

boriswat520

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:50:45 AM

it depends on your own portfolio. but I suggest 0.5-1 BTC as a starting point.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:38:30 AM

yeah there is not any limit of amount to start trading. you can start it with $10 and you can also start it with $10000. it only depends upon you how you take it. i think if you are experienced and have enough knowledge of trading take that risk and start with a good amount and enjoy the profit but if you are a newbie in trading and you are willing for a good profit. don't start with big amount. start with a small amount not more than 100$ and firstly gain some knowledge of trading and experience.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:39:56 AM

When I tried trading my capital was around $100 only because I was hesitant at first and thought I might not be good at it and would not profit and luckily I did profit in just a month and even withdraw my capital and left the profit I gained. It really depends on the person if how much you are willing to risk. At first I thought this is all or nothing.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:11:07 AM

I agree with you . We can trade with whatever nominal we have, especially if we are trading altcoin then we can look for new altcoin which have low price. If lucky then we will be able to get the pump and we will get big profit. So the important thing is to choose a suitable coin in accordance with the budget you have.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

There is no minimum amount required to start in trading. If you're newbie in trading and still practicing, small amount is advisable. Just in case you've made wrong, atleast small amount won't hurt you.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:43:37 AM

There is no minimum amount required to start in trading. If you're newbie in trading and still practicing, small amount is advisable. Just in case you've made wrong, atleast small amount won't hurt you.

That is the right thing to do as if you are new then its better to start with a small amount that you can afford to loose so even if your trade goes wrong it won't make much difference and after gaining more knowledge and experience you can start trading with higher amount.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: