Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:44:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP: Banksters are conquering Uruguay. This could be the beginning of the End.  (Read 1536 times)
Feracitus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:01:03 AM

So my government isn't fucking it people but those in turkey and russia are.
And who put those in power?

The stupid turks and russians.
So who is laughing last?

Sweden does

so you feel 100% comfortable allowing your government potential control over 100% of your expenditure? i know people in normal democratic countries who've had everything stripped from them because of the tax man's mistakes. when they can take away your ability to transact anything it's not gonna look so futuristic after all.

Yeah 1001% comfortable.

Let's have a poll. Your "free" country with no banking (somalia, chad, venezuela, garbage bin, dump truck, rat hole) vs mine.
Where do you think people would love to live?

yeah i bet sweden is looking peachy with all those rapefugees!
Gabo (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:25:34 AM

No ideas to help me?  Undecided
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:36:48 AM

I have no issues pertaining your salary being thrown to banks or that all people must have a bank account. It is not something problematic. But the problem lies on the uncontrolled uses of money going in and out of the country. Does your country have no AMLA or the anti-money laundering agency to check big transactions. I hope I can help you with the recent political problems in your country, you may plead to the united states for assistance or to the international human rights commission.
Gabo (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

I have no issues pertaining your salary being thrown to banks or that all people must have a bank account. It is not something problematic. But the problem lies on the uncontrolled uses of money going in and out of the country. Does your country have no AMLA or the anti-money laundering agency to check big transactions. I hope I can help you with the recent political problems in your country, you may plead to the united states for assistance or to the international human rights commission.

Try to read the ideals of satoshi nakamoto.
This is about banksters.
Thanks, anyway
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:25:52 AM

Unfortunately this is only the beginning. All governments dream about it and over time, under the pretext of combating corruption and terrorism, such a system will be everywhere. Now you can be advised to buy things only for dollars. They are everywhere and they are not tracked through the Bank. If so will do the government think, but I understand wanting to protest there?
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

I had read that Uruguay is called the Switzerland of South America, a progressive society, solid democracy, less corruption, citizens have the right to challenge and change constitutional laws. But like you mentioned for the international media, Uruguay might be a beautiful and peaceful social liberal paradise.

The point I am missing here is bitcoin isn't banned in Uruguay. In Localbitcoins you can find buy/sell through National bank transfer. As far as the banking system exists it would interfere with people's privacy and there is always a possibility of a banking crisis. With the points you mentioned, it looks like the Uruguayan government is trying to build a cashless society which is good.

It's physical money that is behind all the corruption, it should be suppressed, and electronic means of payment should be adopted for a cleaner and better economy.

Start a petition on change.org and if the citizens of Uruguay agree with your sentiments they will sign it, but I can't find a single logic how bitcoin donations are going to be helpful in this scenario. Mind explaining for what purpose these donations would be used for?
Yes,since bitcoin has not been banned in your country.So you could use localbitcoins to convert your bitcoins into cash.The same con dition which your country faces is being faced in india.But government is insisting to do that and has not yet forced.May be they could start to force here after.

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:59:57 AM

That sounds completly like the work of an economical hitman. The shortest way to describe the economical execution is to show how Chicago financial school is advising third world country economics. You need to make economy work for you, present it as a gift and then put a claim into everything for yourself. As addition make the local population for you reworking their economy.

The worst thing is that the normal sittuation is presented by the economical hitmen as a backward, or non developed, like financial diversity and lack of dependance.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:57:31 AM

This is a similar thing that the USA might start doing, basically eradicating anyone from using high amounts of paper money, gift cards and of course, bitcoin. But in your country's case, it seems much more severe and is already a problem brewing, not speculated.

I think this is a global trend that everyone has to be aware about because everyone is going to be affected by this.

I commend you for trying to spread the word of bitcoin in your country, and this is ultimately what will bring more people to using bitcoin. However, in the end, people themselves have to come to the realisation that bitcoin will be the best solution for this global trend of growing government control for anything anonymous. We as bitcoin holders can only tell them this and that and wish they can listen.

Gabo (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:16:49 AM

I commend you for trying to spread the word of bitcoin in your country, and this is ultimately what will bring more people to using bitcoin. However, in the end, people themselves have to come to the realisation that bitcoin will be the best solution for this global trend of growing government control for anything anonymous. We as bitcoin holders can only tell them this and that and wish they can listen.
I'm doing it, this sunday I'll organize a meeting for bitcoiners. I'm making a project to "spread the words".
About the signatures, we already have more than 20.000 Smiley and people are gradually joining us. I'm becoming more optimistic, now.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:26:59 AM

Sorry to hear that.

That s why you have elections every 4 years. Just show them how you feel next time, there isnt much any of us here can do about it.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Gabo (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:16:10 PM

Sorry to hear that.

That s why you have elections every 4 years. Just show them how you feel next time, there isnt much any of us here can do about it.

The problem is that the banks $UPPORT$ both sides in the elections.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

Sorry to hear this about Uruguay.

If I remember correctly, I read that Uruguay is the only other country besides the United States that requires its citizens to potentially pay income tax to Uruguay even if they're living and working in a different country and currency.
Gabo (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:03:36 PM

The Uruguayan Central Bank president said that Bitcoin could be a Ponzi Scam, when talking about digital Peso.  Cheesy
Source: http://www.elpais.com.uy/informacion/gente-aferrada-billete-fisico-bergara.html
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: