Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 09:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet BTC  (Read 535 times)
Namikaze1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:14:22 AM

Can anyone share free faucet claim no time to wait for claim again and highest paying
Please share the faucet to me
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:19:50 AM

Can anyone share free faucet claim no time to wait for claim again and highest paying

There is no faucet available anymore that will pay you enough Bitcoin to make it worth your while. You get practically nothing. It is better if you learn how to trade Bitcoin, or join an affiliate program or signature campaign here on this forum to make Bitcoins by working. Do not waste your time with faucets, you will not make a lot.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:35:05 AM

There aren't good faucets without time between claims anymore.

Some appear and then, some days later they put countdown time or the faucet is full of ads, pop ups and anti-bot links making the "without time between claims" feature be worthless... Better to choose a faucet list and make a run normally, don't bothering with countdown time of faucets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
duongtien86

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Lucky Man

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:21:38 AM

inbox

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:35:27 AM

Some appear and then, some days later they put countdown time or the faucet is full of ads, pop ups and anti-bot links making the "without time between claims" feature be worthless... Better to choose a faucet list and make a run normally, don't bothering with countdown time of faucets.

Yes, have to be alert. For those wanting to make $2-$3 a day using faucets here's my advice:

1.Get on faucethub, owners sometimes post giveaways/large payouts in the chatbox
2.find all the highest faucets even if they are once a day, once an hour etc.. then plot them out on a spreadsheet or text file or program a list (the faucet rotators and lists aren't that great for grinding imo), then put smaller ones in between, you should find that if you will grind faucets for 10 hours a day you should be able to fill almost every 5 minutes.
3.Use smart phone apps, these are often highest paying, usually much simpler and you can do whilst using desktop/laptop faucets.
4.Keep a list of scammy ones or good ones so you can remember.

TobeBest

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

i think imposible right now faucet with no time to wait for claim again and highest paying,

You can try to visit my Bitcoin Faucet Rotator here http://satoshigratisotomatis.blogspot.com update every day,have more 125 faucet there,but all have timer,automatic payout to faucethub
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:24:39 AM

Yes, have to be alert. For those wanting to make $2-$3 a day using faucets here's my advice:

1.Get on faucethub, owners sometimes post giveaways/large payouts in the chatbox
2.find all the highest faucets even if they are once a day, once an hour etc.. then plot them out on a spreadsheet or text file or program a list (the faucet rotators and lists aren't that great for grinding imo), then put smaller ones in between, you should find that if you will grind faucets for 10 hours a day you should be able to fill almost every 5 minutes.
3.Use smart phone apps, these are often highest paying, usually much simpler and you can do whilst using desktop/laptop faucets.
I understand that you did mention that faucets rotators aren't that great for grinding but is there any faucet rotator on top of your list at the moment?

shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:51:41 AM

150 Satoshi, 70% chance, every 15 minutes. http://webtc.xyz
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:39:45 AM

I understand that you did mention that faucets rotators aren't that great for grinding but is there any faucet rotator on top of your list at the moment?

One posted on faucethub is pretty good, honestly I just update my own list, faucets come and go so quickly, and change payouts it's hard to use them so reliably. I don't wanna post it here as too much attention will make it hard to earn from Tongue but pm me I will link you a faucet game that is probably highest paying.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: