Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does evryone knows how to get free BTC ?  (Read 2732 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 06:22:45 AM by Jaycee99

Does evryone knows how to get free faucets/Bitcoin ?

Anyone can you provide website that have free faucets and legit no scam?

I really want to have free faucets because I want trade in into waves plus I need it to cash out my past paymemts that I had recieved and hoping someone know how to get free faucets. I posted yesterday where can I get feee waves and my answer is solved but I want to try if I can trade the BTC into waves that would be higher than the free waves I got yesterday.

i hope some one know where can I get free BTC : ) thanks guys for future response.

Ps. I can ask google but I need response from people who already tried it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:25:11 AM

Does evryone knows how to get free BTC ?

Anyone can you provide website that have free BTC and legit no scam?

I really to have free BTC because I want trade in into waves plus I need it to cash out my past paymemts that I had recieved and hoping someone know how to get free BTC. I posted yesterday where can I get feee waves and my answer is solved but I want to try if I can trade the BTC into waves that would be higher than the free waves I got yesterday.

i hope some one know where can I get free BTC : ) thanks guys for future response.

You do realize you're asking for free money, right? If you're serious with what you said then unfortunately the only way for "free" bitcoins is through faucets, try http://freebitco.in . Or signature campaigns, which it looks like you already have. I wouldn't call them free though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jaycee99 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:31:35 AM

Does evryone knows how to get free BTC ?

Anyone can you provide website that have free BTC and legit no scam?

I really to have free BTC because I want trade in into waves plus I need it to cash out my past paymemts that I had recieved and hoping someone know how to get free BTC. I posted yesterday where can I get feee waves and my answer is solved but I want to try if I can trade the BTC into waves that would be higher than the free waves I got yesterday.

You do realize you're asking for free money, right? If you're serious with what you said then unfortunately the only way for "free" bitcoins is through faucets, try http://freebitco.in . Or signature campaigns, which it looks like you already have. I wouldn't call them free though.

Yup Iam asking for money but I will trade it into waves because I need a fee to cash out my payment from my old campaign.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:07:02 AM

I really want to have free faucets because I want trade in into waves plus I need it to cash out my past paymemts that I had recieved and hoping someone know how to get free faucets. I posted yesterday where can I get feee waves and my answer is solved but I want to try if I can trade the BTC into waves that would be higher than the free waves I got yesterday.

Ps. I can ask google but I nees response from people who already tried it.

way not try to join in an camping ?
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:16:02 AM

He is demanding free money and I'm guessing signature campaigns need to do work, like hard work and time to be spent for quality posting as well as rightful answers to threads. I highly doubt they wanna do something like this. Better go for faucets online and there are hundreds of them. But note that it will take you forever to earn decent amount of money from these faucets. You will have to work with 100 of them daily which is pain staking but it's free.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:20:51 AM

Earning from faucet is very slow and need a lot of time to collect, I will suggest freebitco.in, that sites is very trusted and has been appeared for a long time, I suggest you to increase your rank and hunt giveaway in games and round section, sometimes they give a huge giveaway and to claimed sometimes you need high rank

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:21:42 AM

Getting a free bitcoin? At this time, there is no thing such as free. You to work on something if you want to get a bitcoin. Try to join campaigns fb  , twitter , or signature campaigns. You can get free bitcoin by following  and doing things needed in that particular campaign. Aside of that I don't know another way. Thankyou!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
AiWanChu

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:48:55 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:28:15 PM by AiWanChu

get free BTC by going on craiglist and offering your body to the top bidders  
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

I see an advertisement in your signature, so should this "PS" be rewritten to say "but I need to get paid BTC0.00001 for this post!"

Just giving you a hard time, when it comes to free bitcoin I'm your huckleberry. Follow the link in my signature and come join the party.

Jaycee99 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:22:00 AM

Getting a free bitcoin? At this time, there is no thing such as free. You to work on something if you want to get a bitcoin. Try to join campaigns fb  , twitter , or signature campaigns. You can get free bitcoin by following  and doing things needed in that particular campaign. Aside of that I don't know another way. Thankyou!

He is demanding free money and I'm guessing signature campaigns need to do work, like hard work and time to be spent for quality posting as well as rightful answers to threads. I highly doubt they wanna do something like this. Better go for faucets online and there are hundreds of them. But note that it will take you forever to earn decent amount of money from these faucets. You will have to work with 100 of them daily which is pain staking but it's free.

Hello did you read my post? I need free  BTC to convert it to waves to cash out money.

DID YOU NOT READ MY 2ND POST ? (ps: iam not mad its just your answers, it is obvious that all of you are not reading my second post)

Really need it bad to cash out my payment >"From my previous campaign"< I know that signature campaign can give us Bitcoins but my point here is posted at my 2nd post in this thread of mine.  

I hope you will all read previous reply not just the question and you can see I alredy have a signature campaign/add.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:32:01 AM

There is a lot of faucets in the internet, but mostly, I use a faucet in a gambling site and use it to gamble. Yes I always lose it but it gave me an excitement to earn more, though I won't prefer to you. I always visit Freebitco.in and it is the most common bitcoin faucet I know of. Other than site, I don't know other faucet sites that will ensure you a good service.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:49:14 AM

There are many ways you can get free BTC even here in the forum you can get some free bitcoins just by joining in signature campaigns or selling some service that you excel for example logo or banner making, or even writing. But there are also sites that gives free bitcoin just like in gambling on freebitco.in, primedice.com, bitdice.com and etc. but it only gives smaller faucets and you need to win those to have more bitcoin. There are also sites that you need to work like 2captcha.com or btcclicks.com where you need to solve captchas, just explore you'll find free some bitcoin out there.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:00:40 AM

Yes there are many free sites paying you free money. You can go for faucets rotator to make it easy for you to earn money. You can even try to put your money in mining sites which are legit. You don't have to do anything, your money will multiply for you and you can get lots of investment back within one year of time. If you don't like mining or you think it's risky to put stakes on then try to do campaigns available on this forum. Understand the system and you can really earn good amount of money per week. After its money and you don't have to invest into it.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

There are a lot of ways of earning Bitcoin in this forum, but if you insist on faucets you can use freebitco.in its a good and legit faucet site, no scam.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin out of nothing i think you should do a signature campaign that pay bitcoins if you want to earn bitcoins fast but since you are asking free bitcoins out from the faucet, try claimbtc, moonbitcoin and freebitco.in that's all i know bitcoin faucets that still runs but it will take forever to earn 1 dollar worth bitcoin.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:48:20 AM

Money cannot be earned just like that. 1 BTC is even now more than $ 2,000. Your request looks like a joke. You can earn bitcoin putting more work than the main work. Click on the taps it is not a difficult job, but a job, too. On the clicks to earn 1 BTC you do not have enough of a lifetime.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:59:07 AM

Did you hear old saying ''There is no such thing as free lunch''?
So, basically, you can't get something for nothing.
Even for faucets you have to do some work and it's useless because you can't earn much.
I suggest you to learn some skills like programming, do some work and request payment in btc.
You can also join signature campaigns.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

I personally feel that trying to make some bitcoin out of faucets is like impossible. In most cases, you will not even make enough to pay for the transaction fee. So the best way would be bounty hunting. I see you are already doing signature campaign. That's nice. Keep going.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:04:49 AM

Are you serious you think by clicking those facuets you can earn Bitcoins lmao, we'll what you could do try this, join freeBitcoin get at least 1000+ referrals, each claim gives you 50% plus 2 points, then use those points to claim bonus, that's one of the best strategy
, plus on top of that you get yearly 4.08% interest. Otherwise I would advise you not to do facuets very low earnings this days barely, 1000 satoshi's entire day.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:25:20 AM

i ever tried many faucet on Internet, the most faucet that i could  remember is bitcoin alien (others i forgot because i used so many faucet and they seems same). in my point of view bitcoin alien is nice enough. we can catch alien by click and get random amount of bitcoin, there are few kind of aliens that have different value in bitcoin each other. fun enough to do.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter