Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st  (Read 14552 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:40:10 AM

Buy the runor, sell the news

Basically, everything that may happen on the 1st of august will hapen BEFORE.

Take your bets NOW (up or down)
Enjoy the ride and everything will follow. I think bitcoin price will eventually rising this august so lets watch and hold.
Everything will take place and all of us will earn profit.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:33:48 AM

if whales want to crash the market,.... just crash it. We HODL.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:47:43 AM

I am not sure, if only whales are manipulating the market. Yes, if you say, that whales are only persons or groups with lots of money, so that they can influence the prices to make money. But I think, we should better adjust the term whales a little bit. I personally believe, that there are other powers, which have a deep interest in an uncertain market. Powers, which are not on stage to make money. They only want to scare people out of cryptos. Because every buck invested in cryptos is taken out of the old system, and every lost buck will weaken it. There is looking a more free and less controlled new world arround the corner. Does anyone think, that the players of the old system will leave their hands on their laps while doing nothing ... ?

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

In my situation, it will be better if the Bitcoin will crash after 1 August, because I want to buy some  Grin anyway, it will be very hard because the price is rising up every day.
Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

I am not sure, if only whales are manipulating the market. Yes, if you say, that whales are only persons or groups with lots of money, so that they can influence the prices to make money. But I think, we should better adjust the term whales a little bit. I personally believe, that there are other powers, which have a deep interest in an uncertain market. Powers, which are not on stage to make money. They only want to scare people out of cryptos. Because every buck invested in cryptos is taken out of the old system, and every lost buck will weaken it. There is looking a more free and less controlled new world arround the corner. Does anyone think, that the players of the old system will leave their hands on their laps while doing nothing ... ?

Whales wont work this time but i can say they do really have an impact of bitcoins price but as a whole i cant think the possibilities that they do have the capability on manipulating bitcoins price knowing that cap is too huge and you would really needs millions of dollars to move a few hundreds of bitcoins price which i can say that its impossible that they do manipulate but this moving prices are results from the decision of its users.
kekmituns

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

I know you want to buy up more cheap but there is no real reason for btc to drop in the near future.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:32:21 PM

The debate is already over lol. Aug 1 doesn't mean anything. The train already left the station at 1850.
jeunpeun99

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

The hopes are dreams are getting ripe again.....

It means we're going down....

I pretty much top ticked it when I posted "Muppet Dominoes are set up" earlier.

-DE

are you still sure ?
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

What you said is through I am trying to view the market right now and see how this big guy are pumping and manipulation the price right now. Bitcoin alone with the hardfork issue on August 1 the price is currently above $2700. Every wise trader should know that they are going to sell off any moment from now in other to buy cheap and this cycle continue again and again.
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

What you said is through I am trying to view the market right now and see how this big guy are pumping and manipulation the price right now. Bitcoin alone with the hardfork issue on August 1 the price is currently above $2700. Every wise trader should know that they are going to sell off any moment from now in other to buy cheap and this cycle continue again and again.

What are you talking about? The hardfork isn't happening...prices aren't dumping or crashing, outside of just normal correction.

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
Dark_Element (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

The hopes are dreams are getting ripe again.....

It means we're going down....

I pretty much top ticked it when I posted "Muppet Dominoes are set up" earlier.

-DE

are you still sure ?

Nope. News Driven Events Trump All = Trading rule.

Technicals only matter part of the time. Expected news is sold. Today was unexpected (time wise). Looks like we'll take out the high (totally busting my thought).

News Driven Event = love it and fear it.

-DE
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:53:29 AM

There is no theory that can determine when bitcoin will rise and when it will go down. If there is, everyone will not incur any losses. Although there are several theories and discourses that talk about the cause of the rise and fall of prices of cryptos, it is uncertain, sometimes the theory is correct, and sometimes the theory is wrong. But we are free to give constructive opinions, not to influence them until finally they regret. Before August 1st, we've seen a pretty promising bitcoin fall for people waiting to buy more, and I think that's the lowest point of the month. August 1 is the beginning of the bitcoin rise.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

Your words are like a fart in the wind
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

Already the crash has been started with many rumors of Split, it is creating a lot of panic in people mind and many people are dumping the coins at the lower price. I think things not working according to the situation because lot propagation going on whether Bitcoin will split or not.

Yes lots of people are going for investing in the coin but these are also harassing by staying in the declined price for a long period of time. The booming period is very small but when the price is dropped it will remain there like no wind. And the decline rate is three or four times lower as like booming period. Currently i have some investment in coins but hopping for a good result.
Furious

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:36:30 AM

Market is always rational .
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

I heard a lot that BTC is likely to fall in price due to its hard fork and the unawareness how it will play out. What are your thoughts on this?
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

I heard a lot that BTC is likely to fall in price due to its hard fork and the unawareness how it will play out. What are your thoughts on this?
In my opinion, Bitcoin in next time need falldown by bad news from SegWit2x, as failure when active Segwit or error from system ... The crash in past day still not enough for whale and rich man, maybe down under $1500 I think easy for panic selling but I don't know the reason make they not do that

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
promoonpump

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:35:13 AM

I think there will be massive FOMO instead of prices going down.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:42:02 AM

I think there will be massive FOMO instead of prices going down.

Yes. BIP91 should turn everything green. Of course there can still be some 'sell the news' effect, but the lock-in should trigger a massive collective sigh of relief, and price rises.
I suppose the main way that things could go wrong now is if there was a lot of false signalling, and some big pools try to block segwit. To me though, this seems unlikely.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:46:41 AM

its just amazing how stupid this thread is
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: