Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The real crash starts after Aug 1st  (Read 14548 times)
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:44:07 PM

The crowd is always wrong. If the general consensus is "after the 1st, it's going to go up".... and this IS the general consensus.... it means it is NOT going to happen. You're playing against the masters. Do they mind throwing away 20 million to drop it under $2000 when 90% of the Muppets think it'll go up? Not at all. If they can grab say a million coins and save a few hundred dollars a coin..... when they inflate it later.... they make hundreds of millions. That's the game.

I've seen it thousands of times, on hundreds of stocks I've followed closely. Fundamentals don't matter. Technicals only matter part of the time.

You have strong points. There's always have been market manipulation and that is the reason why I dont keep studying graphs, highs and lows and all that stuff. Since the pumps are always sudden, you can't predict it.

I have wallets of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Ethereum. All stored in my computer. I'm pulling my money out of the exchanges for the 1st August, retrieving all that I can from said coins.

My only question is, how much low bitcoin might fall after SegWit is implemented? Would it fall to a hundred dollars? Or would it fall to $1700 like Goldmann Sachs "predicted"? I want to know what is the best time to buy more.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

There has been a really violent selloff in alt coins, see below for a report from my Bittrex account with name ticker and 26 hour price change. All of them are down -20% for a broad selection of small and mid cap coins. But I don't think its the right time to sell the alts. Sooner or later the manic depressive crypto market will get bullish again and these coins will rally again. We might have to wait 6 months though so patience will be essential.

Verium   VRM   -29.0%

SafeExchangeCoin   SEC   -28.0%

Shift   SHIFT   -22.2%

Pivx   PIVX   -21.8%

Bytecent   BYC   -21.7%

ViaCoin   VIA   -21.3%

Digibyte   DGB      -21.1%

SysCoin   SYS   -20.2%

Voxels   VOX   -20.2%

LBRY Credits   LBC   -19.6%

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

This is what is happening right now because of BTC/BCC FUD:

1. The rich already have enough supply of BTC. The rich also have initiated the dump of altcoins and is pumping BTC to make the herd think that the herd will "profit" from the BTC/BCC split. Herd thinks - Hey, who doesn't want to have another clone coin that may rise in value? Logical isn't it?
2. The herd follows by dumping their positions in altcoins to join the BTC/BCC split bandwagon. The rich are picking up the dumped altcoins as we speak. The herd already took a loss in the alt coin conversion to BTC.
3. Come August 1, the price of legacy BTC will split with the price of BCC. This is what happens if there is a stock split, whatever the value of the stock is, it goes down relative to the split or stock dividend. Probably BTC=1900-2300, BCC = 400-800.
4. Both BTC and BCC will be dumped by the rich again and will again pump the altcoins. The herd panics and sells both their BTC and BCC, again at a loss, then goes into altcoins. The rich will pick it up again BTC & BCC or support only one to confuse the market.
5. Once the altcoins have gone up, rich dumps again, the herd panics and sells again. Off to another cycle. Herd will lose 50-80% of their holdings from step 1. Rich gain 200% or more.

Nearly a 100% match on my thoughts.

Preparing to buy altcoins right after the August 1st

Actually, you should be buying Altcoins and dumping BTC NOW! Altcoins are 20-40% off ON SALE at the moment!!!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

All these peeps, holding for the "recovery" after Aug 1st.....

Don't you know the big boys are going to crush those hopes right after Aug 1st no matter what the outcome is?
That's a lot of free coins for them to grab, they aren't going to let the little guy make any money.... that's their money as far as they're concerned.
And yes, it's free coins for them.... because they manipulate the price.... so all the coins they grab from you will be sold after they bring the price back up (even if only for a little while). That's free profit for them.

So if you're holding, that's great... more power to you. I'm holding too, but I do know what's coming and it's impossible to catch the bottom.... I just don't care and I'll be laughing all the way down.

Remember your wits, don't get emotional, and for heavens sake..... when everyone is jumping out of windows (and they will)..... LAUGH.

-DE

"Why does Goldman Sachs call retail investors "Muppets"? Because they are....."

I can get a little on where you're going. Well, I understand your point. It's a good idea to hold too, because a lot of people would definitely sell their coins and most of the crypto's will surely drop. So, when they drop most people will surely start buying again. So, I'm sure the price will recover soon enough or it may even go higher.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:53:18 PM

All these peeps, holding for the "recovery" after Aug 1st.....

Don't you know the big boys are going to crush those hopes right after Aug 1st no matter what the outcome is?
That's a lot of free coins for them to grab, they aren't going to let the little guy make any money.... that's their money as far as they're concerned.
And yes, it's free coins for them.... because they manipulate the price.... so all the coins they grab from you will be sold after they bring the price back up (even if only for a little while). That's free profit for them.

So if you're holding, that's great... more power to you. I'm holding too, but I do know what's coming and it's impossible to catch the bottom.... I just don't care and I'll be laughing all the way down.

Remember your wits, don't get emotional, and for heavens sake..... when everyone is jumping out of windows (and they will)..... LAUGH.

-DE

"Why does Goldman Sachs call retail investors "Muppets"? Because they are....."

I can get a little on where you're going. Well, I understand your point. It's a good idea to hold too, because a lot of people would definitely sell their coins and most of the crypto's will surely drop. So, when they drop most people will surely start buying again. So, I'm sure the price will recover soon enough or it may even go higher.

It seems likely. First drop and then sky rocket. imo..
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

1. The rich already have enough supply of BTC. The rich also have initiated the dump of altcoins and is pumping BTC to make the herd think that the herd will "profit" from the BTC/BCC split. Herd thinks - Hey, who doesn't want to have another clone coin that may rise in value? Logical isn't it?
2. The herd follows by dumping their positions in altcoins to join the BTC/BCC split bandwagon. The rich are picking up the dumped altcoins as we speak. The herd already took a loss in the alt coin conversion to BTC.
3. Come August 1, the price of legacy BTC will split with the price of BCC. This is what happens if there is a stock split, whatever the value of the stock is, it goes down relative to the split or stock dividend. Probably BTC=1900-2300, BCC = 400-800.
4. Both BTC and BCC will be dumped by the rich again and will again pump the altcoins. The herd panics and sells both their BTC and BCC, again at a loss, then goes into altcoins. The rich will pick it up again BTC & BCC or support only one to confuse the market.
5. Once the altcoins have gone up, rich dumps again, the herd panics and sells again. Off to another cycle. Herd will lose 50-80% of their holdings from step 1. Rich gain 200% or more.

Actually, you should be buying Altcoins and dumping BTC NOW! Altcoins are 20-40% off ON SALE at the moment!!!

nah. It should be the opposite. Dump your altcoins and buy bitcoin. Hold bitcoin to receive free bitcoin cash. After receiving free tokens then that's the time you should buy those very cheap altcoins again. Now that is a win-win situation.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

nah. It should be the opposite. Dump your altcoins and buy bitcoin. Hold bitcoin to receive free bitcoin cash. After receiving free tokens then that's the time you should buy those very cheap altcoins again. Now that is a win-win situation.

You're thinking matches EXACTLY step 1!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

This works only if you dumped early. If you are dumping alt's now after they have already dropped and buying btc after it has risen then you are late to the party. You will lose. Hodl through all of this and you will be fine. Timing the market is tricky.

There is a fire sale going on right now for the alts.

Remember the saying...? Buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. That is the way to make $$

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

Bcc won't be worth more than $10 after aug 1. It will be a mad dash to s lol off asap. Only a lucky few viabtc devs will get the high price. Alts are already close to the lowest they will get.

It’s gold for nerds
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:55:33 PM

Correct this topic title: The real pump starts after Aug 1st  Wink
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:03:35 PM

I agree with the original poster, this is how things seem to work..
BTC could also be pumped all the way to 4k before being dumped and I think that BTCash will get dumped immediately by most new holders and picked up cheap by whales to pump it in the future
Then again it's not just the rich, I've missed the spring wave completely and I'm guessing many other did too and would like to get cheap in alts..
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

I agree with the original poster, this is how things seem to work..
BTC could also be pumped all the way to 4k before being dumped and I think that BTCash will get dumped immediately by most new holders and picked up cheap by whales to pump it in the future
Then again it's not just the rich, I've missed the spring wave completely and I'm guessing many other did too and would like to get cheap in alts..

In the end BTC+BCC will have less value than BTC only today.
It will take time to recover.

BCC will only have FOMO value, which even at $10 per coin is a hefty $400M MK: a nice steal from BITMAIN
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:56:38 PM

For sure after august1 the price of bitcoin will increase more because many people for sure will buy more again bitcoin. So its better to us to buy more bitcoin after the date of august 1. So those people have its better to keep your bitcoin in few months and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. Dont be panic dont be afraid if bitcoin price because for sure after few days it will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:33:41 AM

All right then. If the big boys will crush our hope after August 1 no matter what the outcome is, then perhaps we cannot do anything anymore about it. So why act? I am not touching any of my coins anymore. I will just hold them even if they're going down really low. I will just wait for them to rise back.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:17:43 AM

What I forsee is lot of people will try to get the bonus of BTC-BCC which is a well laid trap by whales. The moment fork happens people will be selling off BCC and whales will buyin while selling BTC.
Eventually they will pump BCC and people will buy BCC seeing increasing price in expectation for high profit. Once whales has dumped their BCC they will buy in BTC again. People will be left with nothing but BCC whose value will keep deteriorating.
Alts will defintely get pumped around this period to create the hype around BTC-BCC

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

All right then. If the big boys will crush our hope after August 1 no matter what the outcome is, then perhaps we cannot do anything anymore about it. So why act? I am not touching any of my coins anymore. I will just hold them even if they're going down really low. I will just wait for them to rise back.
Even the price of Bitcoin under $1000 you still want hold this amount? I think when see a signal sure Bitcoin will breakdown or have big crash, sell Bitcoin and buy again with low price better than just holding, but remember how to make balance Bitcoin increasing and not care about the value of it.
ROT13

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

Some people really don't get it.

Projected price for BitcoinCash at present ~$400- about a 14% bonus on your current holdings if you choose to liquidate into fiat or bitcoin at the first opportunity after the fork.  

Percentage drop in one month of legit altcoins with a rocksolid chance of growing in value in the next few months if not weeks such as STRAT, ETH, GNT, ETC, WAVES, LBC, XRP, ZEC and many others- 35- 65%.

Do the math- where do you think you should be parking your money right now?
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

The price of bcc will drop so fast that only a few will get even close to what the futures is trading at. You really believe your gunna get $400 for a BCC trash lol people are clueless It prob wont be worth the transaction fee.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:09:48 AM

The price of bcc will drop so fast that only a few will get even close to what the futures is trading at. You really believe your gunna get $400 for a BCC trash lol people are clueless It prob wont be worth the transaction fee.
I would really believe the same thing on which when the price of BCC would be on that range then i would say it might drop too fast since those people who holds up bitcoin which would accumulate bcc at the same time will definitely sell up their bcc since they do think its a free money after all which they wont mind on the potential of it later but securing the money that they would able to generate on having BCC. Real crash might happen or not, no one really knows.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

What's the guarantee that all those exchanges who will be listing BCC will enable trading immediately?

Chances are bigger exchanged might dump them way before trading is enabled for BCC and prices will be dirt cheap when normal people jump in for cashing.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: