Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Taxes  (Read 6962 times)
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:21:16 PM

I've heared that in some countries people have to pay the income tax after buying fiat for their bitcoins. Anyone faced such problem? If yes then how you deal with it in your country?
At one point of view  bitcoin is an instrument for investment so ppl buy it willing to get income in their currency.
At the other point it is a currency and it might be used with a purpose of saving. In this case the tax would be stupid.
Its ok to have a tax applied on every bitcoin that is transacted but it must be on the right measures. It must be accurate to the amount of money inside the bitcoin to be equal and fair and be sure that those taxes that are accumulated or gained is use for a god cause and a good reasons.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

I think that this should be interpreted as bitcoin for honesty, and it can manifest itself in various areas
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:36:19 AM

Personally i don't have to pay taxes when i buy or sell crypto currency in my country. But i guess there are loop holes so you won't have to pay taxes for your crypto currency. It would ultimately depend on your country's tax law. Lastly, you can opt to move to different country where tax laws are poose then go back.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:26:19 AM

In my opinion, I think it is our responsibility as a good citizen in our country to pay taxes, anyway it will proceed for the improvement of our country.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:25:06 AM

I would not mind too as long as its fair.  Let's just accept that there is no other way around and we still need the help of our government. We will get used to it along the way just like the tax they put into our daily necessities and salaries.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

I would not mind too as long as its fair.  Let's just accept that there is no other way around and we still need the help of our government. We will get used to it along the way just like the tax they put into our daily necessities and salaries.
i think taxes will help the development of a country. i personally do not matter, but indeed the government must legalize it first bitcoin, so that it can make binding regulations. of course that makes development of Btc better

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

I agree of paying my taxes and it is still good to support our economy to grow while we are also processing our growth in doing this in our country. And I think it is a big help to pay some of our taxes to prevent from nit encountering some issues about it.

fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

Taxes have always been a subject that people have commented a lot lately. I think bitcoin is our property if our wealth is so much that we should be obliged to submit to the state.
Taxes make nations if invest properly and the reason why majority of the countries in the world are struggling in terms of low living standards and in equal distribution of wealth is just because they either do not pay taxes to the state or the taxes paid to the state are not used in the right time in the right project. Countries like Denmark and Sweden have prospered immensely by using the tax amount to improve human capital.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

I think that most countries in the world the biggest income is from taxes.
Now if bitcoin is illegal by the government of the country, it might be possible to withhold tax from the percentage, so it's not surprising if this happens.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

by paying taxes, each step we will feel comfortable and avoid all misunderstandings by the public. there is a provision that we do not violate as taxpayers and indirectly also contribute to the development and sources of foreign exchange (unofficial) of the country. What I assume if there is good harmonization between the two will have an impact on the recognition of bitcoin and its users.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

I've heared that in some countries people have to pay the income tax after buying fiat for their bitcoins. Anyone faced such problem? If yes then how you deal with it in your country?
At one point of view  bitcoin is an instrument for investment so ppl buy it willing to get income in their currency.
At the other point it is a currency and it might be used with a purpose of saving. In this case the tax would be stupid.
I agree with taxes but not when it comes to bitcoin. The whole purpose of it was to be decentralized, no taxes and so on. I dont agree not even with the exchange taxes. I know it is a lot of work behind it but it has a similar behaviour like fiat money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: