Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I put all my BTC and ETH to XRP (Ripple)  (Read 4309 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

my advise is don't put all your coins in one pocket you will lose everything when the pocket is gone. the to invest in other good performing alt-coins,XRP is good but it is much be safer than sorry and besides not all XRP coins are circulated only 1/3 of that circulation are for trading and exchanges the rest are for banking and finance transaction except to those initial allotment for core developer and core group.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

I put all my BTC and ETH to XRP (Ripple)
- marketcap from 114 billion to 74 billion.

I think my btc and eth getting a huge dump the following weeks.

https://steemit.com/ripple/@boxxl/why-i-m-not-selling-my-ripple-xrp

that's a good decision, but i think BTC can still go up to $4.000  Grin

i also like XRP and XLM, ripple and stellar technology is very good
the transaction process is very fast, and low operational and liquidity costs

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

i don't know why everyone is trying to keep LTC under the rug Cheesy
i have been watching it for the past few days and it is holding itself up pretty nicely. the price is still near the ATH (0.022) and it is currently at 0.019BTC

which means you are not into xrp. why are you posting this on xrp related thread? : ]

i did kept some xrp for myslef just incase it would suddenly rise though but really xrp has tested  peoples patience for months already and it could take a year.  maybe SEC will eventually help it soon.
strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

Ripple pump incoming  Cool Ripple at $0.228809
The banks are back from summer holidays.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

I've posted so many times in defence of XRP when the price was static, it's nice to be able to post when it's gone up Smiley
It's a long-term hold, but nice to get a short-term increase. Hopefully we can get back to the ATH fairly soon.
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

Still saying it's a bad decision?
This is just the beginning  Grin

No Signature right now...
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:09:03 PM

I've posted so many times in defence of XRP when the price was static, it's nice to be able to post when it's gone up Smiley
It's a long-term hold, but nice to get a short-term increase. Hopefully we can get back to the ATH fairly soon.

Same, I think it's one of those coins you hold for a year or two, I don't think it will ever get past 1-2$ however.
cp_underground

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

i'll buy my all btc in nxt but this is shit, nxt price is going down and down.

Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

Same, I think it's one of those coins you hold for a year or two, I don't think it will ever get past 1-2$ however.

No already buyed in 2014.. buyed more... still holding and maybe I buy more.

No Signature right now...
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

The ATH in fiat is closer as some might think. In europe the ATH was 38 cent. Now we are at 20 cent again. Will BTC stagnate, a price of 0,00011 BTC will match the ATH (in fiat) in may this year, when the price of XRP hit the 0,00024 BTC. Will XRP reach its ATH in BTC, the price in fiat will be 84 cent - under the premise, that the price of BTC will stay unchanged.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
cp_underground

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

waiting for 1-2 years it's too long, if i just trade with short time and start investing in another coin with fast market moves

cp_underground

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:32:58 PM

Ripple pump incoming  Cool Ripple at $0.228809
The banks are back from summer holidays.
nice info, but this news are eligible or not, or just issue, i never updated news about stellar.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:36:21 PM

The ATH in fiat is closer as some might think. In europe the ATH was 38 cent. Now we are at 20 cent again. Will BTC stagnate, a price of 0,00011 BTC will match the ATH (in fiat) in may this year, when the price of XRP hit the 0,00024 BTC. Will XRP reach its ATH in BTC, the price in fiat will be 84 cent - under the premise, that the price of BTC will stay unchanged.

Yes, I meant ATH in fiat. ATH in BTC might be some time away. But then again, this is all guesswork. Who knows where we'll be by the end of the year and after part 2 of segwit?
colahenk

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

Nice boost today! Happy I HODL Cool
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

Still saying it's a bad decision?
This is just the beginning  Grin

Considering, XRP was worth 8600 Satoshis on the date this thread was made and is now worth 5800 Satoshis after a MASSIVE pump, I think it's way too early to declare victory.  
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

waiting for 1-2 years it's too long, if i just trade with short time and start investing in another coin with fast market moves

Agree its a long term investment, but I think it's a much less riskier investment than a good 90% of the ICOs that are currently starting.

Top coins for mid risk are
Ripple
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero

Potentially higher return but much more riskier are things like
EOS
Bitcoin Cash
Every single crazy ICO with a good white paper

Ones that are insanely high risk are those moronic ICOs that have a 98% chance of being a scam, I saw one the other day that wanted to create a space company and send rockets to mars. Saying that, these are the ones that have 2000x return if not a scam and gets traction.
IAmLucas

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

Also, a good article on Ripple https://ethereumworldnews.com/make-way-bitcoin-ethereum-time-ripple-revolution/

(Worth noting not trying to pump ripple just informing)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Not me, I exchange my btc into currency, not coins. I believe btc impact will dump coins too, there's connection within them. There's no doubt, currency is more safety than coin today. Big speculation will crush bitcoin & altcoin price. After August 2017 we can back again into btc and altcoin to make profit. Good luck.
If bitcoin or altcoins are lower in price, then it seems to me that there is no need to panic and immediately try to discard them. The digital currency has a high volatility and therefore a sharp exchange rate is permissible. In the long run they will bring profit.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

Put all your bitcoins and etherium in XRP in my opinion is not clever. First, it is very risky to invest everything in one coin, no matter how promising it was. Secondly, to move the best digital currencies for long-term investment into another altcoyin, this is also not clever. And, thirdly, in comparison with bitcoin and etherium, XRP does not rise so much in price. I personally do not understand the essence of such a decision.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

This is one of the reason I don't keep a lot of altcoins. There's a lot of alt coin and most of the are just shit coins, only few are stable and worth investing. Maybe I will just focus on bitcoin for this whole year and might invest on altcoins when bitcoin price becomes steady. I'm reading a lot of complains and speculations about altcoins everywhere, and it's making me confused which altcoin is good for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: