Poll
Question: What to invest in for 2018?
Bitcoin like always
Etherum
Bitcoin Cash
Cryptocurrency is dead Sad

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN will BTC rise again and WHY?  (Read 5274 times)
TheWorldIsYours (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:22:34 AM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

Hard fork, soft fork doesnt matter the value wont rise above 2k$ again?
It wasnt meant to?

I have not sold my Coins but i dont believe in 4-10-100 000$ /BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:34:10 AM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

It wasnt meant to?

Emotions aren`t a good adviser when your are trading.The btc price decreased only with 150 USD and now you are crying in your post about how bitcoin is "dead" and never rise again,bla-bla....
Wait after BIP148 and after Segwit2x and perhaps your predictions might be wrong.
Now everbody is waiting for Aug 1 and Segwit and that`s why the price won`t increase.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

It wasnt meant to?

Emotions aren`t a good adviser when your are trading.The btc price decreased only with 150 USD and now you are crying in your post about how bitcoin is "dead" and never rise again,bla-bla....
Wait after BIP148 and after Segwit2x and perhaps your predictions might be wrong.
Now everbody is waiting for Aug 1 and Segwit and that`s why the price won`t increase.

As you've said, people are waiting for the network splitting to be cleared out. Most of them are panicking because their money that they invested on bitcoin is disappearing because of the threat of the network split. So they are converting their bitcoins into other altcoins because those altcoins can pump but bitcoin will not.
hansolox1

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

If you've really been watching Bitcoin market since 150$/BTC you should know that current happening are very similar to what happened in 2013 when BTC reached $1000 and then promptly crashed in value.

Just like you now people were declaring it dead, yet it rose back up and proceeded to reach its current all time high, Progress will never be linear, it will have spikes.

Although I must agree that at some point Bitcoin should stabilize and stop rising in value, I doubt that it will happen any time soon.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

It wasnt meant to?

Billions of coinmarketcap then eventually will crashed?

It's not making sense to what speculated by those afraid. Hold bitcoin and believe. Surely after all scenes that will happen after August 1st, everything will be setup again to the journey to the moon.
TheWorldIsYours (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:49:20 AM

It wasnt meant to?

There is no emotions involved, but WHY should it go over 2000 again.
BTC isnt a currency in that matter cause the price changes more like a investment so i dont get the idea to trick People with a 10.000dollar value, have anyone calculated the amount of user needed to invest to reach that number?

You read what i wrote but clearly didnt understand it, i meant only what are the proofs?
Its just speculations taken from where?

Chinese market pros invest 10m$ btc price goes down 4% get it?

TheWorldIsYours (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:01:54 PM

If you've really been watching Bitcoin market since 150$/BTC you should know that current happening are very similar to what happened in 2013 when BTC reached $1000 and then promptly crashed in value.

Just like you now people were declaring it dead, yet it rose back up and proceeded to reach its current all time high, Progress will never be linear, it will have spikes.

Although I must agree that at some point Bitcoin should stabilize and stop rising in value, I doubt that it will happen any time soon.

Im not declaring it dead but your right in the other thing i think its stabilizing and it could rise but one have to calculate the age of BTC/Users

Right now there are alot of Users but WHY and WHEN should people use a cola for example?
I can see a small Rise or fall, i belive in a small rise but not to 4-10k$

That would mean 3x the users and money today, that wont happen in a year or Three
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:41:31 PM

Dead again, huh?

There was no reason for it to rise this time. It wa carried beyond $1000 by the alt bubble.

The next rise doesn't need a reason but if there were to be one it would be down to scaling being put in place without too much rancour.

In the meantime i advocate suicide for each and every one of you.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Good to see the positive side of you, please keep supporting bitcoin because we need it. From 43 billion market value it has now become 33 billion, a drop of 10 billion which is huge and shocking. Probably many people are withdrawing their investment in bitcoin to save their capital. Specially those who have entered at a later stage.

However, for people like you and me, who has started using bitcoin at early stage, can support bitcoin at least as of now by not withdrawing our holdings. The price is getting corrected and we need to hold and buy at a lower level, so that we can make some good profit. I believe it is the best time to buy more bitcoins.

RedditMaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:14:14 PM

It wasnt meant to?

What is happening now is a normal trend for Bitcoin. An exponential/parabolic rise followed by long-term slow decline.

What you can count on is the price will not fall below the previous peak, or at least not far below it. For the record, that was $1,200... so you can bet Bitcoin will not fall below $1,000 again. With that said, consider selling your BTC at this moment to save any losses from this inevitable drop over the long term. When the price bottoms out, rebuy and you will have far more Bitcoin than you started with.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Price is just little part of bitcoin ecosystem. It can fluctuate with little news, rumor, panic and more. There is nothing to despair at the moment. $2000 isn't any bad for bitcoins in such circumstances when it is about to go through chain split.
Keep supporting bitcoin and we could see it crossing $3-5k once again this year. All we need is unity after chain break.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:37:10 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Price is just little part of bitcoin ecosystem. It can fluctuate with little news, rumor, panic and more. There is nothing to despair at the moment. $2000 isn't any bad for bitcoins in such circumstances when it is about to go through chain split.
Keep supporting bitcoin and we could see it crossing $3-5k once again this year. All we need is unity after chain break.
since bitcoin supply are fixed at 21 million only and currently more than 75% have been mined also there is a lot of new people interested in bitcoin it will drive to a rise value of bitcoin because of the rarity and high demand , that is a basic economics right?

i just use that principle , and until now i have got a decent profit holding bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Hope that chain break wont happen. I dont like idea having two different blockchain at all and many think the same. What will this end up after that.
With price still over 2000 this is good hard resistance is on 2000 and dont expect to see it below. For rise dont expect to see it after 1st August maybe weeks or few month after it when result come to sight.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

CrewKitten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:30:05 PM

It wasnt meant to?

What is happening now is a normal trend for Bitcoin. An exponential/parabolic rise followed by long-term slow decline.

What you can count on is the price will not fall below the previous peak, or at least not far below it. For the record, that was $1,200... so you can bet Bitcoin will not fall below $1,000 again. With that said, consider selling your BTC at this moment to save any losses from this inevitable drop over the long term. When the price bottoms out, rebuy and you will have far more Bitcoin than you started with.

This. The price is going to continue to lower as the bubble is now officially burst and people are panic selling like mad. It will continue lowering all the way to possibly $900, but most likely will not fall below $1,000 again and bottom out around $1,100 or so.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:38:35 PM

Well I just sold off some of my coins earlier this morning. I expect it to keep on going down though I don't really have an idea how low it could get. I just got in for the profit, really, so I'm not knowledgeable about all this splitting stuff. If it goes really down and I still have trust that it would recover, then I'll probably use the money I've converted when it was still a bit higher to buy more.
dquancey

Activity: 587
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

It wasnt meant to?

This. The price is going to continue to lower as the bubble is now officially burst and people are panic selling like mad. It will continue lowering all the way to possibly $900, but most likely will not fall below $1,000 again and bottom out around $1,100 or so.

Where are you getting those numbers from? Genuine question.

It's going to have to burst through $1800 which I believe to be pretty major resistance.

If so, then it'll get there, but I think it won't be easy.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:41:33 PM

My prediction is that Bitcoin will continue crashing down to $1,100 and then begin rising again until it is over $10,000. I believe this current crash will bottom out after a year or two.

It will then take a few years (give or take) to slowly build the price up to over $10,000.

Therefore, to answer your question I would give it one or two years until BTC rises back to $3,000 again, for the reasons mentioned above.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:47:02 PM

Most people are afraid to adopting SEGWIT things but it's normal. The matter only what will happen after 1 Aug , will btc got same respond like a past golden days ?
IMO, bitcoin will reach a new momentum that will lead bitcoin in better way so i'm sure that bitcoin will rise after 1 Aug , more than before...

My prediction is that Bitcoin will continue crashing down to $1,100 and then begin rising again until it is over $10,000. I believe this current crash will bottom out after a year or two.

It will then take a few years (give or take) to slowly build the price up to over $10,000.

Therefore, to answer your question I would give it one or two years until BTC rises back to $3,000 again, for the reasons mentioned above.

Glad to see people keep on faith on bitcoin  Cool

Smiley
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

We are expecting the value of Bitcoin to get into the upswing once there would already be results on the scaling solution that can be implemented come August 1. When it will not be a mess and there will be no confusion then it can be an uptick immediately after. As of now, the market is more on selling that is why Bitcoin's value is going down.
Potato Chips

Activity: 2758
Merit: 894

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

What people can give you now is a rough speculation because august first hasn't come yet. maybe when a result has been done we can then speculate again.

although i'm with those people who says that bitcoins price will continue to fall because of panic selling and switching to altcoins either permanently or

temporary. and if the split happens it can drastically falls maybe it'll take months or years to recover since ethereum takes 9 months to get back again.

but nothing to worry about because all of this is for the improvement of bitcoin.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀