Poll
Question: What to invest in for 2018?
Bitcoin like always
Etherum
Bitcoin Cash
Cryptocurrency is dead Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN will BTC rise again and WHY?  (Read 5275 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:15:11 PM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

Hard fork, soft fork doesnt matter the value wont rise above 2k$ again?
It wasnt meant to?

I have not sold my Coins but i dont believe in 4-10-100 000$ /BTC
The price is once again above 2000 people stop getting ahead of yourselves by trying to outsmart the market you are only outsmarting yourselves and in the process you are probably losing a fortune in bitcoin, just wait and hold it does not get any easier than that.
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 09:24:28 PM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

It wasnt meant to?

The price is once again above 2000 people stop getting ahead of yourselves by trying to outsmart the market you are only outsmarting yourselves and in the process you are probably losing a fortune in bitcoin, just wait and hold it does not get any easier than that.

We can still speculate at least until 25th of August, bitcoin got a lot of positive attention from Africa and East Asia in these two days, news about UASF is very annoying and we have to start playing safe from now on, we can only play safe in altcoin market and very risky if doing btc transactions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

The market is full of surprises without a doubt in the past week,a change of four hundred to and fro is a big deal for every investor and i am sure many people would have sold their coins when the price went below two thousand  Grin and good for people who invested in bitcoin when the price went below $2000 .
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:17:43 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 12:41:24 AM by bit1

Price is down due to the cash out of bitcoins from the market because users/investors are somehow afraid of august 1/BIP148. Wait for the 1 august, after that the huge increase in price will definitely surprise you.

Precisely, it has even started pumping up again and we are currently doing I think almost $2,200. Hopefully this trend will continue to rise later tomorrow so that we can really come back to our previous rate or better as we wait for August 1.

Yes, last time I checked its about 15% increased. And its still above $2200 now. Maybe the news that BIP91 was already started today may have contributed to the rise in the price today.

"With the rising number of Bitcoin businesses clarifying their position on SegWit, the possible future of Bitcoin becomes more clear. The world's largest producer of ASIC bitcoin mining hardware, Bitmain, has announced that all of Bitmain’s Bitcoin mining pools have already started running the new Segwit2x software."
They aren´t the owners of BTC even though they have the majority of the hashrate, so it is still necessary to wait to UASF supporters to active BIP148 on 1st. Aug, remember  only the users, They have the control of BTC, and the  users are not only the miners, that is happening is that the software client that resulted from the NY Agreement is a fork of the Bitcoin Core codebase, called BTC1 and is the one that must be running the miners to signal BIP 91 or with Bitcoin software that includes a BIP 91 patch and after 269 block at least of 336(happening right now) signaling this, it eventually will be activated forcing the rest of the miners to update to BIP91 or to risk mining invalid blocks, After activation of BIP 91 another 336 blocks should be already signaling to BIP 141(Segwit)  some block that does not meet this criterion will be rejected, Then  BIP91 deadline is on 29th Jul, If it isn´t activated by July 29th on 1th Aug will be two chains different  BIP148 chain or the original chain (aka "Legacy").  Then on 1st August the  BIP148 nodes(not miners) will start rejecting any blocks that do not signal to BIP 141 (Segwit), If miners with BIP91 and not miners with BIP 141 are activated in time there will be no division. If nothing happens the miners should switch to BIP 148 and activate SegWit through BIP141 to ensure that there is no a split.
 About the price will remain as long as there is no split  but the risk hasn´t yet passed.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:13:27 AM

The market is full of surprises without a doubt in the past week,a change of four hundred to and fro is a big deal for every investor and i am sure many people would have sold their coins when the price went below two thousand  Grin and good for people who invested in bitcoin when the price went below $2000 .
This is the most were talking about now the fluctuation of bitcoin price. The downtrend happen this days but I dont know until what price its rise. Hoping the price will continuous to rise again.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:46:41 AM

This is the most were talking about now the fluctuation of bitcoin price. The downtrend happen this days but I dont know until what price its rise. Hoping the price will continuous to rise again.

It will surely rise, we just need to let August 1 passed by and hold our alts until then,that's the time we can know what may really happen, I take a break for now in trading . Will back after August 1.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

I am generally opposed to blaming someone. Crypto currency provides freedom of choice for everyone. Even if the price falls I regard this as a good way to make money. Love can not be. If the person is not ready to invest in bitcoin now, he'll do it later but at a higher price.
Yup. That crypto currency is the freedom. Yes it is. You can shopping in different countries with more powerful currency. So it is better to having bitcoin and having free all around the world. When we having bitcoin it means that we are having freedom everywhere because crypto currencies available everywhere.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:06:10 PM

It will surely rise, we just need to let August 1 passed by and hold our alts until then,that's the time we can know what may really happen, I take a break for now in trading . Will back after August 1.
Yeah I agree to you. The btc will rise again after the August 1. It seems that the btc will be another level again. Many country will accept and legalize the bitcoin this following years I know it. The bitcoin is really have high potential growth that attract many investors.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

Ya we have to wait till August 1 ,to get good returns from our money with bitcoin. After August 1 ,the price will reach the peak,their is no doubt in that. All know the answer for this. It's nothing but Segwit. After August 1 or second week of August, the price of bitcoin will cross 3000$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

I am generally opposed to blaming someone. Crypto currency provides freedom of choice for everyone. Even if the price falls I regard this as a good way to make money. Love can not be. If the person is not ready to invest in bitcoin now, he'll do it later but at a higher price.
That’s a nice thing, though. Crypto currency provides equal opportunity to all investors to play their best in the crypto market. The rise and fall should not be considered as disadvantage of bitcoins, rather I think it is the essence of trading with bitcoins. The true traders and investors do not believe in giving up on their coins when prices are touching ground. Generally, making profit with bitcoin trading is considered a gradual process.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:54:17 PM

That’s a nice thing, though. Crypto currency provides equal opportunity to all investors to play their best in the crypto market. The rise and fall should not be considered as disadvantage of bitcoins, rather I think it is the essence of trading with bitcoins. The true traders and investors do not believe in giving up on their coins when prices are touching ground. Generally, making profit with bitcoin trading is considered a gradual process.

Holding coins will lead us to success soon,we should believe that dumps may happen in a while but pumps will always have a line on coins , we just nees to take that chance and grab the opportunity when happens.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:01:24 PM

Holding coins will lead us to success soon,we should believe that dumps may happen in a while but pumps will always have a line on coins , we just nees to take that chance and grab the opportunity when happens.
yeah opportunity comes ones in a while so better to use good understanding when to place our entry and how will we take the advantage of buying those dumped coins, crypto really got a lots of fluctuations and we aren't sure when it will happen better to make real deep study before making any decision
to make sure you act accordingly.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

It wasnt meant to?

You have said that you are following bitcoin since its price was $150 and today its price is $2343 and i don't understand why still you have doubts about its price rise.Bitcoin's price has started to recover and people who sold it last week at $1850 are regretting for their wrong decision.Just wait till august and see the magic.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:18:39 PM

It wasnt meant to?

You have said that you are following bitcoin since its price was $150 and today its price is $2343 and i don't understand why still you have doubts about its price rise.Bitcoin's price has started to recover and people who sold it last week at $1850 are regretting for their wrong decision.Just wait till august and see the magic.
And I not know the reason he still holding Bitcoin but always doubts Bitcoin not have future Huh If think that why not sell all your coin at now and use this money for project you believe not like Bitcoin Grin
CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

BTC price will rise when the demand for it is rising. As you may already know we do have a lot of fear driving the price. I guess that most investors will be bullish after it is clear how this whole segwit thing is working out effectively. As for the moment we are in an uptrend, but this might change quickly.
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

It wasnt meant to?

The bitcoin price is constantly fluctuating. After huge increases like the ones we saw this year, there will almost always be a correction before another gradual increase. People will lock in their gains and buy back lower to increase the number of bitcoins they own. It's just a natural cycle. However, there is always risk with a new technology like this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

.████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
              .████████████████████████████████████
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:43:32 PM

It wasnt meant to?

The bitcoin price is constantly fluctuating. After huge increases like the ones we saw this year, there will almost always be a correction before another gradual increase. People will lock in their gains and buy back lower to increase the number of bitcoins they own. It's just a natural cycle. However, there is always risk with a new technology like this.

Bitcoin is deflationary by design. There are fewer mined each year than the previous year whereas fiat currencies like the US dollar. So as long as Bitcoin is able to survive, it should be more valuable over time as compared to the US dollar.

Eventually all Bitcoins will be mined and they will become more scarce. That is already happening as the mining reward gets smaller. The Bitcoin price is volatile, but in the long run, the price should rise gradually. I recommend that you hold what you have an wait out this price drop.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:42:07 PM

It wasnt meant to?

i think the correction period has already over and now the price of bitcoin has to increase more and more. and this time i am sure that bitcoin price do not have to wait and stay before 4000$, i am sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 4000$ continuously and is not going to stop.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

It wasnt meant to?

i think the correction period has already over and now the price of bitcoin has to increase more and more. and this time i am sure that bitcoin price do not have to wait and stay before 4000$, i am sure that the price of bitcoin will cross 4000$ continuously and is not going to stop.
Bitcoin price this day keeps on pumping and pumping. I wonder what is happening on the market right now  and why they are driving bitcoins price to go up. Is  there any big news that affects bitcoins price?
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:05:37 PM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again?There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.
you would agree with me that back then when bitcoin was trading @150$/BTC very few people actually even knew what bitcoin was... and now that more people are on board it becomes easier to spread and promote bitoin to others so that demand grows greatly and we see the price rise in the event.I honestly think BTC still has the potential

It wasnt meant to?
You be surprised what strings bitcoin can pull and as of today we are approx over $2500 and a few days away from segwit activation am sure we are going to stay above the 2k$

Maybe you conscious tells you to hodl because somewhere in you, you believe bitcoins could actually get to such prices hence not selling your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: