Poll
Question: What to invest in for 2018?
Bitcoin like always
Etherum
Bitcoin Cash
Cryptocurrency is dead Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN will BTC rise again and WHY?  (Read 5274 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:43:40 AM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

Hard fork, soft fork doesnt matter the value wont rise above 2k$ again?
It wasnt meant to?

I have not sold my Coins but i dont believe in 4-10-100 000$ /BTC
It is really increasing little by little. I think it is not increasing bigtime because of the segwit in August 1. Most of the people hold their Bitcoin and planning to sell it after segwit. Maybe in that time, it will increase all of a sudden. We just need to observe and wiat 'til that day come and notice the change by ourselves. I hope more investors will come after the segwit because it'll be in favor for everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:29:02 AM

Ive been watching the markets sence bitcoin was 150$/BTC, i have been promoting bitcoin and the use of it for a long time, but why should BTC ever rise again? There have been a peak thru overbuying and now somebody has to pay = coin value drop.

It wasnt meant to?

It is really increasing little by little. I think it is not increasing bigtime because of the segwit in August 1. Most of the people hold their Bitcoin and planning to sell it after segwit. Maybe in that time, it will increase all of a sudden. We just need to observe and wiat 'til that day come and notice the change by ourselves. I hope more investors will come after the segwit because it'll be in favor for everyone.
Bitcoin fluctuation price is the normal situation as this will increase in time. With this event on aug1, price may dump and pump so I have just hold for now. Though we cannot predict the price its movement in the market but I believe price wil rise again after aug1.
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:32:52 AM

It wasnt meant to?

yes probably, its their plan to sell after the segwit in august 1. everyone wants to see whats gonna happen in btc world after august 1. many holders are holding it and some are selling it because they panic. that is also the reason why its price is not stable.

phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:36:31 AM

What's even wrong with most of you bitcoin has had really good increase this year why is that you always wan it to rise and always want profit and not any loss. All these years you were gold investors and probably after 4 years we used to get 50% profit but now bitcoin has been closing every year witg at least 200% profit but sometimes during the year the price fell so what if you always want profit go find something else
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

It wasnt meant to?

I don’t think so that the price of bitcoin will be increasing slowly, because the users of bitcoin has not been stopped investing in bitcoin. May be after August 1st the price of bitcoin down due to segwit. Sellers of bitcoin are very rare in the market than the buyer of bitcoin. Due to massive interest of people bitcoin price will again rise soon and I hope that upto September it would gain their position back.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:55:02 PM

It wasnt meant to?

I don’t think so that the price of bitcoin will be increasing slowly, because the users of bitcoin has not been stopped investing in bitcoin. May be after August 1st the price of bitcoin down due to segwit. Sellers of bitcoin are very rare in the market than the buyer of bitcoin. Due to massive interest of people bitcoin price will again rise soon and I hope that upto September it would gain their position back.

Bitcoin will still have loyal users when we talk about recovery, if bitcoin system is divided into two or three all will destroy the current price, I think the bitcoin we have now will still get full support from the market in August and be able to do the recovery as soon as possible, prices will also gradually increase according to the volume of purchases.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

I think now we may have to wait the end of August and September. When the storm will be over and the thing more clear. there are still many people confused with the current situation and don't even understand what is this and that and why. Keep calm and bitcoin Cool
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

I think now we may have to wait the end of August and September. When the storm will be over and the thing more clear. there are still many people confused with the current situation and don't even understand what is this and that and why. Keep calm and bitcoin Cool

I can't predict the future, but I can predict it will go one of two ways.  In scenario A, the favorite fork of Bitcoin go to 3000 again, while the less favored forks will dip a bit but keep the price they debuted at. In scenario B, everything goes down for the short term. If/when we fork, I think a lot of people will lose confidence in bitcoin, especially the newer people like myself.

Honestly I'm thinking scenario B is more likely, we are coming out of a bubble and I don't think the markets are done correcting yet.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

If you follow daily price you never earn anything with bitcoin.
take and forget those coins, you will never lose your money.
don't listen anybody just take and HODL.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:21:21 PM

If you follow daily price you never earn anything with bitcoin.
take and forget those coins, you will never lose your money.
don't listen anybody just take and HODL.

Yeah the price will be the step of the bitcoin that you will be going to sell but if you wanted to earn your profit, you should hold it for several days. Forgeting your coins and don't think to sell it while price is still not a healthy asset for dumping is much profitable by the time price will step up higher. Of course demand is the best keys for us to see price to rise eventually.
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:17:54 AM

This is why BTC decrease people is not buying it and they decrease for like $200 and many people buy BTC and when it is stable again they put it back to it's original price.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:33:36 AM

This is why BTC decrease people is not buying it and they decrease for like $200 and many people buy BTC and when it is stable again they put it back to it's original price.
$200 are you sure with that? that was too low if that happens maybe bitcoin is a big fall down and it will never happen again to rise after that . We don't know how low bitcoin peice may dump but it only takes some half of its Peak price .Bitcoins price will rise again after all issue like bip 91 is succesful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:08:49 PM

It wasnt meant to?

We can't predict what will the exact result of bitcoin after the august 1. It has two possibility of result which is back to hundred dollar the price of bitcoin either it will pump. If the segwit will happen the bitcoin rise again because they need to do is to upgrade the services of bitcoin that will results of encouraging some people to use the bitcoin. The bitcoin rise if the population of bitcoin increase because the supply will increase if they buy a bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:06:42 PM

Bitcoin is always up and down without predictable, now the price is about $ 2750 and for a few days it does look stable, I'm sure after the segwit finished or in november later, the price will reach $ 5000.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Bitcoin is always up and down without predictable, now the price is about $ 2750 and for a few days it does look stable, I'm sure after the segwit finished or in november later, the price will reach $ 5000.

I am sure everyone will now have the idea that bitcoin is already rising now considering the price and and the timing in which everybody has been expecting that the price would have been lower compared to what we saw in the earlier part of the month but today everyone is having a tickle in their mouth showing they are happy. But I dont see the price jumping to $5000 just like that because series of events will still happen even after SegWit which might swing price in various direction but hopefully I am seeing the $3000 mark surpassed conveniently.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:55:49 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Keep your coins cause the future has already been written in the past and the ink is dry. Bitcoin is something that is not for selling and buying regularly is what I believe, its meant for saving and maybe investment. Don't get me wrong,but everyone has a different opinion on Bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

The time Bitcoin complete SegWit 100% is mid November, until this time the price of can increasing depending the mentality of trader. But I believe after SegWit success and not have any problem when processing, the price of Bitcoin will reach to target soon.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:05:34 PM

It wasnt meant to?

Keep your coins cause the future has already been written in the past and the ink is dry. Bitcoin is something that is not for selling and buying regularly is what I believe, its meant for saving and maybe investment. Don't get me wrong,but everyone has a different opinion on Bitcoin.
i agree with you that bitcoin is not to sell but to buy it regular for long run,  because in future we are expecting that bitcoin price will increase too much and in future bitcoin is going to be the main currency of the people and therefore bitcoin has a very bright
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

It wasnt meant to?

i agree with you that bitcoin is not to sell but to buy it regular for long run,  because in future we are expecting that bitcoin price will increase too much and in future bitcoin is going to be the main currency of the people and therefore bitcoin has a very bright
In fact, every year begins to predict that Bitcoin will rise to very high altitudes. The reality is somewhere these forecasts come true but not so optimistically as we would like. Although since the beginning of the year we have already observed a price rush for Bitcoin to 3000 dollars, so everything is still possible.
Proton2233

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

Bitcoin shows the stable growth so I don't understand why OP thinks that bitcoin needs to rise. He never died. To do this, just look at the graph of rising prices for bitcoin. At the moment in the world there is no more profitable object for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: