Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] |OLIT| OliTwistCoin | X11 PoW/PoS Hybrid + Proof-of-Begging |Want More ?|  (Read 25899 times)
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

Where's my Coin still haven't received any yet and why isn't it listed on coinmarketcap, and these Dev's where are they.

I consider this coin is dead and I'll delete it soon from my project (pool is already disabled)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nastyboy34

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:54:53 PM

jeesh so what will happen now to all these coins i mined and for all those other people who mined for this coin and wasted some satoshi if they ended up.
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:44:41 AM

Sorry for those who have wasted all their time, attention, and electricity on this coin. Maybe because I also check the Speculations portion and was able to see there are more attention-worthy coins out there.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 04:36:41 AM

Too bad that it ended suddenly for this coin. No road map, nothing for a strategic plan of implementing this on the internet. Begging for a few finger full of coins. Unwatching.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
snet

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:07:15 PM

Moнeтa бyдeт paзвивaтьcя? или этo вcё кoнeц?
SteamOctanePool

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:59:08 AM

SOpool.us has added OLIT, only 1.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Multi-Pool is now enabled!
Use your wallet address as your username, and c=OLIT as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 3 hours!

Example config below

To get paid in OLIT:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u ofFuqc6ZyNL1FtJ4ECPbVkm6YmFf8j2yL8 -p c=OLIT 

To get paid in BTC:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3533 -u ofFuqc6ZyNL1FtJ4ECPbVkm6YmFf8j2yL8 -p c=BTC 
Donation Address: ofFuqc6ZyNL1FtJ4ECPbVkm6YmFf8j2yL8

Sopool.us - High performance cloud pool | DDOS Protection | Auto Load Scaling | Pool build & hosting services | Node Hosting Service | Need a pool for your favorite coin?  PM us and let us know about it!
nguyenquangminh

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

I can't sync the wallet, plz helf me

razorgames

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

BTCЯazor PoolBTC

No fee`s on some pools for a limited time!

Low fee`s <1% and Random no fee`s

Many algorithms and coins to choose from come check us out.

http://pool.razorgames.org

OliTwistCoin mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.razorgames.org:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=OLIT
Only 0.5% fee for all x11 mining!

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
razorgames

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:56:20 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:02:44 AM by razorgames

I have a bit of news to bare.

I try to keep my pool as low as possible as myself I am a miner and mine on my pool and know how fees can hurt and some make out like bandits!
My goal was what little fees made will go to hardware upgrades at later date.
I pay for the other fees out of my pocket which is not easy when your disabled Father and unable to pull in an income outside of the small mining I do.

I have noticed a few things about some coins as I monitor the pool throughout the day. FEE`s are not covering costs to send payouts!! OUCH

I will be doing dynamic shifts on fees to keep fee`s as low as possible as my goal is not to make money but help serve the crypto community and someday fortune may turn its head my families way.

I will add a link to my pool page with lists on fees per coin.

I am vary sorry about this but I want to be able to pay miners what is owed.

OLIT is the first coin I have to shift fee`s on as its cost me my past mining savings to be able to pay sending fees for some big miners that found the way to my pool over the past two days.

Looks to be this coin eats about 1.45% of minted coins in fee`s to resend them minted coins, So the past 2 days of around %60 percent of the network blocks cost me around 900 of my own OLIT to send peoples earnings out.
I have fee`s at 1.5% I am so sorry I can not go lower or no one would get payouts, This is due to the coins design and low block reward.

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:55 AM

Hello OLITWISTCOIN team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in OLIT just set c=OLIT as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Enticed87

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

Just found another active block explorer for OLIT !

http://italyiimp.com/explorer/OLIT
AikaPool

Activity: 874
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:09:56 PM

0 work nodes?

http://aikapool.com - pool for a good mining!
LMC01

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

0 work nodes?

I just restarted my staking wallet and also started an empty wallet on another computer which I will try to leave open 24/7 for a while.
I''m connected to 2 nodes at the moment:

104.237.196.98:7032
98.160.191.170:7032

hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

0 work nodes?

I just restarted my staking wallet and also started an empty wallet on another computer which I will try to leave open 24/7 for a while.
I''m connected to 2 nodes at the moment:

104.237.196.98:7032
98.160.191.170:7032

A few more peers here:

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/explorer/peers?id=2153

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
zmago

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:29:15 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 11:50:11 AM by zmago

ubuntu 16.04

Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/root/OliTwistCoin/src -I/root/OliTwistCoin/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/root/OliTwistCoin/src/leveldb/include -I/root/OliTwistCoin/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -o OliTwistCoind obj/groestl.o obj/blake.o obj/bmw.o obj/skein.o obj/keccak.o obj/shavite.o obj/jh.o obj/luffa.o obj/cubehash.o obj/echo.o obj/simd.o obj/alert.o obj/version.o obj/checkpoints.o obj/netbase.o obj/addrman.o obj/crypter.o obj/key.o obj/db.o obj/init.o obj/irc.o obj/keystore.o obj/miner.o obj/main.o obj/net.o obj/protocol.o obj/bitcoinrpc.o obj/rpcdump.o obj/rpcnet.o obj/rpcmining.o obj/rpcwallet.o obj/rpcblockchain.o obj/rpcrawtransaction.o obj/script.o obj/sync.o obj/util.o obj/wallet.o obj/walletdb.o obj/noui.o obj/kernel.o obj/pbkdf2.o obj/scrypt.o obj/scrypt-arm.o obj/scrypt-x86.o obj/scrypt-x86_64.o obj/zerocoin/Accumulator.o obj/zerocoin/AccumulatorProofOfKnowledge.o obj/zerocoin/Coin.o obj/zerocoin/CoinSpend.o obj/zerocoin/Commitment.o obj/zerocoin/ParamGeneration.o obj/zerocoin/Params.o obj/zerocoin/SerialNumberSignatureOfKnowledge.o obj/zerocoin/SpendMetaData.o obj/zerocoin/ZeroTest.o obj/txdb-leveldb.o -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now   -Wl,-Bdynamic -l boost_system -l boost_filesystem -l boost_program_options -l boost_thread -l db_cxx -l ssl -l crypto -l miniupnpc -Wl,-Bdynamic -l z -l dl -l pthread /root/OliTwistCoin/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a /root/OliTwistCoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `init_blockindex(leveldb::Options&, bool)':
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:60: undefined reference to `leveldb::DB::Open(leveldb::Options const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, leveldb::DB**)'
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:62: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::TxnCommit()':
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:149: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `CTxDB::ScanBatch(CDataStream const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >*, bool*) const':
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:194: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Read<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&)':
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o: In function `bool CTxDB::Write<std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > >(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:119: undefined reference to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const'
obj/txdb-leveldb.o:/root/OliTwistCoin/src/txdb-leveldb.h:84: more undefined references to `leveldb::Status::ToString[abi:cxx11]() const' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
makefile.unix:212: recipe for target 'OliTwistCoind' failed
make: *** [OliTwistCoind] Error 1

any idea?

ok got the fix!

Code:
cd to share dir
chmod +x genbuild.sh
cd to src/leveldb
try "make" if it's good also "make libmemenv.a"
then back to src and "make -f makefile.unix"
lawriepop33

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:14:46 AM

Anything on the horizon for this coin? Seems an interesting side mining project for me....... but will there be any long term return? Cheers!
lawriepop33

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Dev? Deeeeeeeev? DEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVV? Where you at? Please don't let this project fall over. There is still love for it out there! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Mr. Boat

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

Nobody loves OLIT except yobit Cheesy

https://yobit.net/en/trade/OLIT/BTC
Hellion93

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:10:06 AM

can somebody share nodes for this coin?
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

can somebody share nodes for this coin?

You tried those listed on OP? Or they don't work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: