Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:45:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can one of the moderators pm me?  (Read 673 times)
nootropicsforbitcoins (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 04:26:31 PM

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 02:37:27 AM

Thank you.

You realise you can PM them.  Anyway, I'll report your post which means it will be called to the attention of the mods.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 02:39:56 AM

Just drop me a PM on what you want to say. We're no customer service section here.  Undecided
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 04:31:30 AM

Can one of the moderators pm me?

Yes!

Seriously, what is it you need from a mod that you can't ask one of us for? Are you hiding something? Please scan a image of your official ID and post it on this thread so we can determine if you're bad enough for us.

I remember when I had only a hundred posts. I was letting the community know that I jack off to naked goats. Well, maybe I didn't, but I'm saying it now. See how free you become when let the world know everything about you.

So tell us: Exactly why you want a mod to contact you. Go ahead. Let it out. We're your friends.  Kiss

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:07:14 PM

Thank you.

You realise you can PM them.  Anyway, I'll report your post which means it will be called to the attention of the mods.

No i didn't where the mods listed for that subforum?

Thank you.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:08:14 PM

Just drop me a PM on what you want to say. We're no customer service section here.  Undecided

Great. Thank you.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:09:44 PM

Yes!

Seriously, what is it you need from a mod that you can't ask one of us for? Are you hiding something? Please scan a image of your official ID and post it on this thread so we can determine if you're bad enough for us.

I remember when I had only a hundred posts. I was letting the community know that I jack off to naked goats. Well, maybe I didn't, but I'm saying it now. See how free you become when let the world know everything about you.

So tell us: Exactly why you want a mod to contact you. Go ahead. Let it out. We're your friends.  Kiss

A thread was deleted that I posted with no notice or reason. I respectfully wanted to know why to avoid any issues in the future.

EDIT: It's back up. Thank you mysterious mods.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 02:13:20 PM

Great. Thank you.

It's a trap!

Yes!

So tell us: Exactly why you want a mod to contact you. Go ahead. Let it out. We're your friends.  Kiss

A thread was deleted that I posted with no notice or reason. I respectfully wanted to know why to avoid any issues in the future.

Seriously, nootropicsforbitcoins, my posts in this tread were not meant to be taken seriously, otherwise I would have included the word 'seriously' in my post. Seriously!

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 03:10:55 PM

Great. Thank you.

It's a trap!

Yes!

Seriously, nootropicsforbitcoins, my posts in this tread were not meant to be taken seriously, otherwise I would have included the word 'seriously' in my post. Seriously!

I'm not offended.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: