Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need $450 BTC loan  (Read 371 times)
RavenBitcoins (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

Hello
I need $450 BTC loan
I'll provide my iphone 7 & btctalk account as a collateral.
I need it urgent..
Thanks

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:45:22 PM

Hello
I need $450 BTC loan
I need it urgent..
Thanks

Why you open a new topic requesting BTC that you wont get?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021299.0
You seem to get away from red rain but i think that you are fool enough not to understand it and you ask again a loan,without taking in consideration what other respectful members here told/advice you.
Now it's your fault and your fault only that your account will get taged accordingly.

BTW to lock a topic you need to press the "Lock" tab,at the down left corner of it...
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:06:34 PM

Hello
I need $450 BTC loan
I need it urgent..
Thanks

Like what other's said on your other topic. It would be better if you just pawned your phone. It would really be a logistical problem when you send your phone to a lender which will likely be not within your area.

Also take note that you need about 120% collateral always whenever getting a loan. An iphone 7 (not even Plus) is worth like $500 nowadays and that is brand new. Your phone is not brand new. Probably you can sell it at $200-400 depending on the state of the phone.

Assuming it is in "ok" used state, then you can probably price it at $300. So, based from that, how can you ask for $450 as loan using your phone? Your account is worthless by the way so remove that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: