Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:30:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new ripple giveaway? where?  (Read 1062 times)
stslimited (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:49:31 PM

I heard there was a new ripple giveaway, where is it?

apparently I post too much to use the search button, or something. I always get errors
Nilarium

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:53:13 PM

for subscribers on ripple.com on or before 9 may 2013

Announcing....

At the end of May, we will begin a ripple (aka XRP) giveaway to everyone who signed up for our email list on or before May 9, 2013. Tens of thousands of folks will be getting ripples!  We will be sending emails for this ripple giveaway in batches.  Everyone who is eligible will receive their giveaway email by the end of the month.

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. If you are a coder interested in our developer programs, we recommend you subscribe to our developer email list and follow us on Github.

If you have more questions or want to chat with us, you can always find us in the Ripple forum or on Twitter.

Thanks!
stslimited (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:07:53 PM

Announcing....

At the end of May, we will begin a ripple (aka XRP) giveaway to everyone who signed up for our email list on or before May 9, 2013. Tens of thousands of folks will be getting ripples!  We will be sending emails for this ripple giveaway in batches.  Everyone who is eligible will receive their giveaway email by the end of the month.

Thereafter, we will start a Developer XRP Giveaway. This giveaway will be designed specifically for software developers with the goal of introducing the Ripple protocol to them. If you are a coder interested in our developer programs, we recommend you subscribe to our developer email list and follow us on Github.

If you have more questions or want to chat with us, you can always find us in the Ripple forum or on Twitter.

Thanks!

interesting, I have an account on ripple but I can't even see which email I used to sign up *confused*
gog1

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 03:37:07 AM

I don't get any ripple even though I got that email and qualify, no details provided yet.
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 09:41:42 AM

Announcing....

Thanks!

Anyone had any news yet?  End of the month is 2 days away....

Just wondered if they missed me out, I am on the mailing list - news appreciated!

我想要火箭和火车
jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:21:55 AM

It could be hours from now. Just wait.
wiz

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:12:35 AM