Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Marketplaces to sell digital goods for Bitcoin ?  (Read 1245 times)
nejibens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:36:16 PM

Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.

As you know about the marketplace in this forum, why not give it a shot? There are a few which spring up each day but vanishes after a certain time. You can start your own ecommerce store accepting bitcoins if you have a good product or service to sell.
Putera

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

Don't Be Stupid

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2017, 05:44:48 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

In this Forum it's a lot of items to sell and buy stuff with bitcoin under Marketplace sub.
Also in Reddit for other crowded market, you ever try them yet?

Bitcoin Marketplace: Buy and Sell with Bitcoin - reddit.com/r/BitMarket/
This subreddit is dedicated to buying and selling items over the internet using Bitcoin only.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:48:26 PM

It's very difficult to find a proper market place in order to sell digital goods with Bitcoin as checkout option. Best option for you is to look at OpenBazaar. No fees are charged there -- https://www.openbazaar.org/ Another alternative, which I am not sure if you're in for it, but there are a few crowded deep web markets that allow you to sell your goods (and no, not everything that gets sold there is illegal).
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

As you know about the marketplace in this forum, why not give it a shot? There are a few which spring up each day but vanishes after a certain time. You can start your own ecommerce store accepting bitcoins if you have a good product or service to sell.

I tried already this forum's marketplace and still selling some items here, it is great marketplace. But I asked about alternative platforms to reach even more people.

In this Forum it's a lot of items to sell and buy stuff with bitcoin under Marketplace sub.

This subreddit is dedicated to buying and selling items over the internet using Bitcoin only.

I heard a lot about Reddit but not tried its Marketplace yet, thank you for your appreciated suggestion.

It's very difficult to find a proper market place in order to sell digital goods with Bitcoin as checkout option. Best option for you is to look at OpenBazaar. No fees are charged there -- https://www.openbazaar.org/ Another alternative, which I am not sure if you're in for it, but there are a few crowded deep web markets that allow you to sell your goods (and no, not everything that gets sold there is illegal).

Yes Open Bazar is also another special marketplace p2p platform, I tried it before since long time, may be i should visit it again. Thanks.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

I only knew one marketplace that accepts bitcoin as payment methid except the marketplace of this forum, its bitify.com tho never used them since I'm not fan of selling stuff there but I heard a lot of positive reviews and feedback there.
So maybe you can give a try.
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

I only knew one marketplace that accepts bitcoin as payment methid except the marketplace of this forum, its bitify.com tho never used them since I'm not fan of selling stuff there but I heard a lot of positive reviews and feedback there.

Bitify is also another trusted marketplace supporting Bitcoin and offering escrow service for completing the deals. Its also growing fast and well known.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

Well what about Amazon or even Ebay? I saw a lot of people posting announces like buying/selling bitcoins with the idea that buying/selling bitcoins on ebay means to create an Clasified ad that is quite of expensive.

And a lot of people are coming there to buy from there because of their customer service.

For example atm everyone is scared by paypal for reversing a transaction, this happens to me to so many times but never to lose the cash...
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

Well what about Amazon or even Ebay? I saw a lot of people posting announces like buying/selling bitcoins with the idea that buying/selling bitcoins on ebay means to create an Clasified ad that is quite of expensive.

And a lot of people are coming there to buy from there because of their customer service.

For example atm everyone is scared by paypal for reversing a transaction, this happens to me to so many times but never to lose the cash...

It seems you dont understand the purpose of this thread mate. its not about selling and buying Bitcoins, but about the marketplaces supporting Bitcoin as payment processor to buy and sell digital goods . Obviously Amazon and Ebay don't support Bitcoin as payment method.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

Bitcointalk marketplace and Reddit sub marketplace are the best platforms supporting Bitcoin as payment processor in my opinion. I hope the most famous marketplaces like Amazon end Ebay will support crypto currencies too soon.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Hello,

Thanks.

Like what? playerauctions website is ok but they don't accept bitcoin directly, tho maybe someone on there is interested or would like to pay or accept in bitcoin, also that website is more for games. Have you tried a this forum section of "digital goods" ?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

What honestly you want to sell?
There are some other forum i think you can sell if you are selling related in promoting or other skills like seo you can sell it in other forum. since its not a allowed to share the other forum here you can pm the other forum but it should be related in skills there are some members there are buying and paying in bitcoin as alternative payment..
I found a site maybe it can help to know some site here https://99bitcoins.com/get-sell-stuff-for-bitcoins/

Make crypto as your bank.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

I found a site here you may check it here https://www.bitpremier.com/
I just searched it in the google and  i heard you can also sell in openbazaar accepting bitcoin as payment method
Here is their site https://www.openbazaar.org/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

I just searched it in the google and  i heard you can also sell in openbazaar accepting bitcoin as payment method

As of no I knew that bitpremier site good to buy a car's in online using bitcoins. I checked in eBay and Amazon they have many products which is related to bitcoin. Using bitcoins you can purse site to do that on Amazon.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

If you are planning to go for big project then you try out your own ecommerce which will accept bitcoin as currency. You don't need marketplace every time, you can sell your digital goods from a click on keyboard with lots of platform. For example, email marketing, SEO tools etc. Then you can target people who would love to get things in exchange with bitcoins.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

Bitify is also another trusted marketplace supporting Bitcoin and offering escrow service for completing the deals. Its also growing fast and well known.

Bitify - Peer-To-Peer Bitcoin Marketplace!
I occasionally use Bitify and recommend service for buyers and sellers.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

As of no I knew that bitpremier site good to buy a car's in online using bitcoins. I checked in eBay and Amazon they have many products which is related to bitcoin. Using bitcoins you can purse site to do that on Amazon.
Purse.io i think this is the large marketplace right now where you can sell your amazon items or you can listed your own stuff to sell there here is the link where you can make merchant account here https://purse.io/merchants/
This is i think the biggest market place than the other not well known site accepting bitcoin as payment..
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:10:07 AM

I am not trader of digital goods but I'm a customer of it. I have bought many things which are related t digital goods from mouth to mouth marketing. This was done to me right outside my classroom in exchange with bitcoins. This is very effective as the seller is your trusted face to face buddy from whom you get what you are paying for and he gets his btc too. You may wanna try that out if you are comfortable going out there and sell it for bitcoin.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:03:11 AM

Hello,

Thanks.

I don't think the Reddit one is too popular. The forums are probably the best place right now. No third-party sites have really taken off as of yet (though I do hope at some point they do!).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

I don't think the Reddit one is too popular. The forums are probably the best place right now. No third-party sites have really taken off as of yet (though I do hope at some point they do!).

Reddit is not yet popular so much but it is used by some community. I think its hard rules will not help to grow up his community fast, it is asking for 100 comments and to wait 100 days before you can post your things to sell there.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: