Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Marketplaces to sell digital goods for Bitcoin ?  (Read 1245 times)
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

I don't think the Reddit one is too popular. The forums are probably the best place right now. No third-party sites have really taken off as of yet (though I do hope at some point they do!).

Reddit is not yet popular so much but it is used by some community. I think its hard rules will not help to grow up his community fast, it is asking for 100 comments and to wait 100 days before you can post your things to sell there.

Who knows reddit will become popular and bitcoin is a developing currency to be adopted by the whole world, specially were now on the digital age of technology. The uprising competition of digital technology will soon dominates the country and people will feel more safer as they transact their digital goods purchases online. For now as very prominent sites like bittrex that's not impossible to happen also with reddit to be more well known site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nejibens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Who knows reddit will become popular and bitcoin is a developing currency to be adopted by the whole world, specially were now on the digital age of technology. The uprising competition of digital technology will soon dominates the country and people will feel more safer as they transact their digital goods purchases online. For now as very prominent sites like bittrex that's not impossible to happen also with reddit to be more well known site.

Yes thats possible to happen, but need some time, for now most people are using fiat and cash to complete their deals and trades online and offline, and still few percentage of people worldwide are using crypto currencies for such deals, thats why there is actually little number of marketplaces supporting Bitcoin.
investorck

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

To sell your digital goods for bitcoin, you should try OpenBazaar.org, bitcointalk, reddit, or your own Shopify store.
dteck

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

I' m selling on Bitify.com .It is a trusted marketplace supporting Bitcoin and offering escrow service. I tried to sell on Openbazzar , but until now i have n't make a single sale Undecided
s4l1wu

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.
there are so many marketplace that u can find in google search. but choose one which u can trust market. bcoz cheater everywhere on via internet amd the other else
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Hello,

I am asking about your experiences guys about the best sites or marketplaces (preferable free or having low pricing) which support Bitcoin as payment processor ?

I know few ones (including the marketplace of this forum of course) but it would be great to exchange experiences about such platforms here.

Thanks.

As you know about the marketplace in this forum, why not give it a shot? There are a few which spring up each day but vanishes after a certain time. You can start your own ecommerce store accepting bitcoins if you have a good product or service to sell.
Yeah try it out seems like a good plan of you sell it in this forum although there's no guarantee that it will sell right away and you also need rules for your trade and maybe hire a escrow so there is no way you'll be scammed by many  users in this forum. I think trading your digital goods in this forum might be the safest.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

There isn't any good bitcoin marketplace.

However, if you are prepared to accept Steem, then there is a decent steem marketplace that accepts both steem and steemdollars:

https://www.peerhub.com/

There are even second hand cars listed on there, as well as lots of crafts and stuff.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

There isn't any good bitcoin marketplace.

However, if you are prepared to accept Steem, then there is a decent steem marketplace that accepts both steem and steemdollars:

https://www.peerhub.com/

There are even second hand cars listed on there, as well as lots of crafts and stuff.

Why not, do you check the digital goods section or not bro. There are various website apart from this bitcointalk forum to buy the products with the bitcoin. I mostly suggest the purse.io website to buy the products on ecommerce website bro.

In this website you will be able to get the rewards such as points to get products with additional percentage offer. Then you can access the Amazon.com via this website bro. That is actual option I tried to say.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: