Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or sell.... really? Better question: WHEN TO BUY  (Read 1495 times)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

Buy bitcoin when price is low but the downside is you have to stare and wait at your computer until its price dips down.

That's not a downside at all, but just something you personally see as such. Instead of waiting and staring at the exchange tickers, you could just set yourself some strategically placed buy orders on various lower levels. If the price happens to fall down, which in most cases always happens to a certain extent, you'll (1) never miss out on buying at lower levels, and (2) you can do whatever you want without worrying about what and when the market is going down. In the last months there have been various great dip buying opportunities - if people still didn't manage to buy those dips, they are just too dumb to take advantage of them. Or they are dreamers waiting for the price to drop even further, where from there they completely miss out due to the price going back up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

Bitcoin is now back for good and is trading at the $2,700 - $2,800 range. When it made a dipped into $2,000 that was already a great opportunity to snap some Bitcoin and you could have made a good return of investment if you sell now what you bought days ago. This is just telling us that amid so many FUD around Bitcoin remains to be solid. And this is also telling us what can possibly happen when the dust can get cleared after August 1. I rather hold my Bitcoin for now than make myself sorry later.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:49:23 AM

$1700 as a weak leg to buy bitcoin I doubt that bitcoin will get back to that level. The weakest point now base on technical indicators is $2000 and if that circle is break as at now then expect the price to fell to $1,500 and even $1000! August first is here staring at us time shall tell.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:59:07 AM

Ok gents. Here we are, BTC < $2000. When the weak knees begin to tremble and fall while anyone with real sand will be left holding a profit.
What say ye boys? When to buy?
I'm calling BTC @ $1700 for a buy. Let's open it up for discussion.
Well you see the price dropped down, you said that everyone who sell their Bitcoin are idiots, you said that it was a good time to buy Bitcoin but how can you make sure that Bitcoin will rise again or keep going down? We all know that Bitcoin price was going high but at that time, we were all blind, we couldn't see anything into that?
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:45:03 AM

If you are undecided to buy bitcoin its better to buy tomorrow for you because for sure if you buy more bitcoin after august1 possible you can earn a lot of profit by holding for few weeks ,months or maybe few years. Invest only your extra money because we dont know wbat is the exactly future of bitcoin if they increase or decrease the price. But I hope it will increase more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

Ok gents. Here we are, BTC < $2000. When the weak knees begin to tremble and fall while anyone with real sand will be left holding a profit.
According to the current rates $1700 will be the perfect time to buy bitcoins as I don't personally feel that the prices will go below that . And now according to what was said the prices should go up today , but till now nothing seems to be changing . If in case the prices go up to like $3000 it will be the perfect time to sell Bitcoins as you can make more profits

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 07:52:42 AM

$1700 as a weak leg to buy bitcoin I doubt that bitcoin will get back to that level. The weakest point now base on technical indicators is $2000 and if that circle is break as at now then expect the price to fell to $1,500 and even $1000! August first is here staring at us time shall tell.

Point well taken, we are on the same page. I am expecting Bitcoin to reach $3k level within a month and I don't think even in the volatility the price will come back anywhere below $2K. We have seen the panic selling wave recently and there are the trades who en-cashed this opportunity and bought more Bitcoins when the price was falling but I don't think anything like that is going to happen now for the original Bitcoin. Especially after this UAHF. However, it might happen in Bitcoin cash as soon as the after the green signal from the centre.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

Point well taken, we are on the same page. I am expecting Bitcoin to reach $3k level within a month and I don't think even in the volatility the price will come back anywhere below $2K. We have seen the panic selling wave recently and there are the trades who en-cashed this opportunity and bought more Bitcoins when the price was falling but I don't think anything like that is going to happen now for the original Bitcoin. Especially after this UAHF. However, it might happen in Bitcoin cash as soon as the after the green signal from the centre.
Bitcoins are going to show intense increase in the values for next months. I guess bitcoins are going to continuously pump till the end of 2017. Yeah! Those who had bought biotins when the prices were touching grounds are true traders. They are going to enjoy huge profit soon.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

Whenever you can is the simple answer.
I dont think there was any reason to sell your Bitcoins in this hassle of Segwit. I think it was made so that whales could buy Bitcoins in cheap price and add them to their bags in the earliest.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Whenever you can is the simple answer.
I dont think there was any reason to sell your Bitcoins in this hassle of Segwit. I think it was made so that whales could buy Bitcoins in cheap price and add them to their bags in the earliest.
Remember they has been pumped the price of Bitcoin before SegWit and drop all other crypto to lowest price. So, next scenario I predict is Bitcoin falldown and altcoin go to the moon, in contrast to the bullish trend all crypto on market as in first half year 2017
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

According to the current rates $1700 will be the perfect time to buy bitcoins as I don't personally feel that the prices will go below that . And now according to what was said the prices should go up today , but till now nothing seems to be changing . If in case the prices go up to like $3000 it will be the perfect time to sell Bitcoins as you can make more profits
but i do not think that the price of bitcoin will  fell down to such a low price, i think it is even best option to trade bitcoin in current price because the price of bitcoin will increase too much in near future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:22:44 AM

Now it is a time to pump.
I think many people will com on board to join cryptoland and growing business here to get it real application.

GO
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:38:38 AM

but i do not think that the price of bitcoin will  fell down to such a low price, i think it is even best option to trade bitcoin in current price because the price of bitcoin will increase too much in near future.
The price of btc for me it would never go in very low price for me that this aug1 passed the price of it will stop and it will pump for the coming day wait for what will happen if it can be.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:57:43 AM

The price of btc for me it would never go in very low price for me that this aug1 passed the price of it will stop and it will pump for the coming day wait for what will happen if it can be.
Of course. The prices are going to take a big leap in the coming months. Bitcoins are among the best investments of the world. I think those who want to get into crypto trading should buy bitcoins now before they touch a value that is unaffordable. It is always prudent to grab bitcoins when the prices are low or stable.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

Buy it when it's price is low and you can afford to buy it then Hold it to rise again then sell, easy profit.
As of now many people already hold their bitcoin and they plan to sell it in the future when the price of bitcoin was rapidly increasing. In addition to that, I agree that buy bitcoin when the price is low and hold it for a long time. Holding is the best option that you can do if you really want to make a good profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

Buy at $2000 will be the best buying position for now. If there is a very strong fundamentals issues then the waking neal my fell below $1750 support and resistance level. Hope we remain strong.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Buy at $2000 will be the best buying position for now. If there is a very strong fundamentals issues then the waking neal my fell below $1750 support and resistance level. Hope we remain strong.
But i dont think about it that bitcoin will be $2000 again. its impossible right now. bitcon price raising day by day.if you check the chart you can see it clearly.so try to by bitcoin when it near $2500 may be you can earn some profit only holding them.bitcoin is unpredictable money to me.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:08:57 PM

All depends on the kind of investor you are, if you are a short time period investor you then need to wait patiently for the price to get to a strong support before you buy, then sell when the value appreciate to your take profit level. And if you are a long term investor buy as explained above and hold for a long period of time till when its value increase before you sell.
mademerich

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:22:10 PM

I suggest buying now, once it hits $3000 and stays there for more than just a blip it will quickly increase further to $3500-$4000 before the next correction occurs.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

All depends on the kind of investor you are, if you are a short time period investor you then need to wait patiently for the price to get to a strong support before you buy, then sell when the value appreciate to your take profit level. And if you are a long term investor buy as explained above and hold for a long period of time till when its value increase before you sell.
Investment in the short time will only gain a small profit, better invest for the long time if you want to get better profit. If you bought it yesterday on the 3rd of August, where the price is going down at $2700, you better hold it because the price will continue to increase over $3000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: