Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find good altcoins that might x10-x100 returns in short-term?  (Read 3263 times)
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

Newbie question here: what heuristics do you guys use to quickly identify shitcoins among those low market cap coins/assets? Things that look really suspicious and almost scream that coin useless/scam/dead end and so on

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:49:41 PM

Now is the time for accumulation in my opinion. Invest more and more now and wait for the rise
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:42:35 AM

How to find good altcoins that might x10-x100 returns after some weeks/months or short-term? I think investments in Btc, Eth should be for long-term, not for short-term. Thank you very much.
That's impossible now, spend some time to find a stable , trustable ,  well developed coin , then hold for middle term or long term .

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
markdokke (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:23:35 AM

Seems like people forget ICO's ... its something which can give you x10 - x100

Choose some good and mid-range ICO ... not too big and not to small .. with good team and project which you think can be realized .. invest in it and wait for it to hit market and gain some strength

Thank you very much. How can I find the list of upcoming ICOs? Have a good day.
boulard83

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:13:34 AM

I buyed alot of cheapo coins and i'll see if anyday any of these explode.

i have some confidance on SIA.

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

Footy Cash (FOOT) is the best altcoin for short-term ROIs.

Here's why:

FootyCash has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.[/b]

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374929.0

Here is why I think FootyCash is a great cryptocurrency:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

10. Oh, and the price of Bitcoin is dropping and will continue to drop until the August 1st Segwit activation takes place.

While Bitcoin is dropping, FootyCash is actually gaining value daily.  FootyCash is a great store of value to weather this storm.

THE KING OF COINS
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

10 X or 100 X return in month or week its difficlt but its not impossible you have to go with the trend wait for the huge dump and buy from there. Do lots of research before investing whats the main pupose of coin atleast. There is a purpose behind any coin.
Fragbait

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

https://yobit.net/en/trade/ICN/BTC

10x in a week maybe, worth of putting $50 in it?
Tradeforfun

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:48:15 AM

How to find good altcoins that might x10-x100 returns after some weeks/months or short-term? I think investments in Btc, Eth should be for long-term, not for short-term. Thank you very much.

1. Search for promising projects with good whitepaper
2. Ask yourself if it will be useful and used in the future
3. Watch their market cap  (or calculate it if they are ICOs)
4. Buy
5. Don't panic sell and pray.

You! I will invest in MIV Grin Grin Grin and good profit will follow  Cool
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

You can't just find a coin like you need to a reaearch on a coin which you feel can be a 10x coin after that analyse the charts and the upwards and downwards trend and check weather the coin has sufficient trading volume and most important you should have the perfect sell price in your mind in past i did find a coin and placed a 3x sell order i saw it was sold but the price was 40k sat lower than my sell order, what I'm trying to say is have a selling price in mind don't sell when the price of the coin reaches high because there is a high chance of instant dump.
Smaczny

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

In my opinion you have to think about the
utility of coin, next I would recommend check official website mainly dev. team and the social media,news etc.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

Investing with a short term with a very high return/profit is not a good decision. Why? because short term with a very big profit return is simply a hyip,scam coins. This is a group of traders pumping coins then when you buy you make profit of course . but when the group reached the plan for selling/ or quota the time of selling they sell or coins and you will saw price dumping really quick. So Instead of buying those shittycoins buy some legit coins with a very good project. Rich quick scheme is just a hyip  but if you know how to handle go join .

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
creeptocurrencer

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:36:26 PM

I'm thinking put 2k in Ziber ICO now in july 27, is a good idea? I hope so! Huh
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:19:28 AM

That's not a good idea. Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Moreover in ICO.
Refer to other posts in this regard. See what they have said.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

a quick x10 or x100 isn't an organic growth. You'll have to find very cheap coins that are prone to being pumped. May I recommend startcoin, watch the graphs, it can definitely see a x10 growth. If you're looking for a longterm x100 I recommend antshares, it's got massive potential.
I don't recommend this strategy, as you need a lot of luck. Personally, i try to hold the coins I believe in, and use a little bit of coins to generate an extra income by buying the dips and selling the highs. Haven't come across a quick x10 in a long time though, yet startcoin might just do that.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

im expecting roulette token to go 10x-20x in the next 6-12 month
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:19:00 PM

What you are looking for is hard to find x10-x100 is very rare to happen not unless a pump and dump group will decide to that in a certain coin they are the only one who can do that in short term. If you want to earn that kind of profit then you have to hold a coin for couple of years.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
cryptor47

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

I'm wondering that myself and khm everybody else Cheesy

I'm thinking that to get huge potential returns on the investment you have to invest really early, like after the prices fell a bit after ICO and then hold for a couple of years. The coin should be well bellow 10 million market cap with a good community, a big enough and solid development team and an actual user case - like you can imagine yourself and others using the features it offers. And even with all of that it can simply be too early for the market to adapt the idea.

For example, Suncontract (https://suncontract.org) after reading everything about it , it seems like a fantastic idea that has everything I wrote about above. But I think it's too early, normal consumers won't adapt tokens, not yet. A couple of years too early.

Short term x10-x100 does not exist.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

If you are looking for that then you need to find ICOs no coin is going to give you those earnings it was possible a year ago when the market cap was way lower than it is now.
Slimcoin Community

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

First Proof of Burn currency / Community account

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:55:28 PM

While I consider x10 is still possible with smaller altcoins (look here for a recent example - 80 to 800 satoshis in the first 2 July weeks), most short-term volatility is related to Pump and Dump activity or with low liquidity. It's very risky to try to profit from that.

I would rather try to discover the long-term stars. Look at the lower ranks at Coinmarketcap, grab the websites and compare. If you find one with a different feature which is not a centralized scam, bet on it and try to collaborate with the community - your gains will probably be very significant, but you should have patience - and the more you use the coin, the more chances it has to succeed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: