Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Always Bitcoin?  (Read 2066 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

There are numerous cryptocurrencies however bitcoin is most acclaimed and quickly developing cash on the grounds that in the event that you put your wage into bitcoin then you are getting considerably more procuring from that. It would twice be able to your contributed cash that is the reason individuals lean toward bitcoin rather going for other.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:19:45 PM

I still do not understand the current obsession with regulating Bitcoin. They claim it's to help put an end to online money laundering and other cyber crimes but why aren't they equally obsessed about Fiat?

What if there are hidden agendas, like phasing out paper currencies, forcefully uniting all countries and handover control to more evil entity?
I have some paper money on me that I can EASILY use to buy some harmful drugs and weapons yet no Northkorea-like government is monitoring how I spend this money. A responsible government would rather be where the stuff are purchased and help solving crimes. Trying hard to Police everything (without caring a bit about the word "privacy") is a sign of desperation & tyranny.
 I learned they are working hard to phase out cash for their cashless agenda. I bet over 70% of World governments will adopt the cashless thing too.

I have never used a Debit card online not that I don't understand it .. it instead doesn't feel safe to me.  My adoption of online currency started when I discovered Bitcoin. Bitcoin/Blockchain is the only thing that makes sense & feels natural to me.  Wonder why they are now trying hard to rewrite Bitcoin with some rogue codes.  

Because the value of bitcoin for now is very attractive that even the government want it. So they are making their on how to control it before its too late for them. Try understanding economics first so you should know the answers to your silly questions.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

many speculation about bitcoin as cryptocurrency bitcoin are always in the top discussion because bitcoin are very expensive currency among us and bitcoin are the threat to all currency as first digital currency have highly potential to change the world of currency, even you put regulation how to use bitcoin in the proper ways the bad elements have a bright idea's how to become evil.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:42:56 AM

many speculation about bitcoin as cryptocurrency bitcoin are always in the top discussion because bitcoin are very expensive currency among us and bitcoin are the threat to all currency as first digital currency have highly potential to change the world of currency, even you put regulation how to use bitcoin in the proper ways the bad elements have a bright idea's how to become evil.

It is the premiere crypto currency and that's why everything seems to revolve around it in the crypto world. It makes sense to note that everything cryptocurrency will involve bitcoin whether good or bad and for a greater part bitcoin has successfully dealt with the bad news over the years.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:48:44 AM

I still do not understand the current obsession with regulating Bitcoin. They claim it's to help put an end to online money laundering and other cyber crimes but why aren't they equally obsessed about Fiat?

What if there are hidden agendas, like phasing out paper currencies, forcefully uniting all countries and handover control to more evil entity?
I have some paper money on me that I can EASILY use to buy some harmful drugs and weapons yet no Northkorea-like government is monitoring how I spend this money. A responsible government would rather be where the stuff are purchased and help solving crimes. Trying hard to Police everything (without caring a bit about the word "privacy") is a sign of desperation & tyranny.
 I learned they are working hard to phase out cash for their cashless agenda. I bet over 70% of World governments will adopt the cashless thing too.

I have never used a Debit card online not that I don't understand it .. it instead doesn't feel safe to me.  My adoption of online currency started when I discovered Bitcoin. Bitcoin/Blockchain is the only thing that makes sense & feels natural to me.  Wonder why they are now trying hard to rewrite Bitcoin with some rogue codes.  
because bitcoin is a investing and to earn a lot of money

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

I know that things aren't always as simple as they seem, but I believe this issue to be precisely as simple as it seems. Governments say they want to stop money laundering as it can be used to fund crime and terrorists, and I believe them. Bitcoin can be a threat, but so can anything else, and everything else is more or less already regulated.

Really the only thing governments aren't explicitly saying is that they want to be able to get a cut off all this money moving. They want to tax it and gain some extra revenue. I am not against this because taxes aren't inherently bad. They're really only just as bad as the way governments spend them.

mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:52:25 AM

I think if we invest in bitcoin, we will get a considerable profit.

harrypotter1229

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:06:58 AM

Friends, you ignore the most important reason. Because bitcoin moves their cheese!
Got it, my friend?
Bitcoin is not controlled by any country. But paper money is made by every country.
If everyone uses bitcoin instead of your paper money, the country will go bankrupt
novhitadaloma

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:43:26 AM

Bitcoin is very promising, I have invested in bitcoin and have gained considerable profit.
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:48:57 AM

I agree to this 100%. The government is sort of blaming Bitcoin because of the crimes and illegal transactions happening. But they do not know is that those transactions were done through fiat money as well. And also I doubt that these criminals will stop doing their illegal activities when Bitcoin is banned. Even when Bitcoin was not yet existing, the illegal activities which is mostly drug transactions has already been going viral. And money laundering is also present in other investments like real estate and banks but they do not blame those investments. What they should do is to get those criminals instead of focusing on getting rid of Bitcoin.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:04:49 AM

Let's just let the person who has such a bad behavior. Surely he will be aware that when other people suffer he will also experience the dark times later.
we must continue to work hard and not too concerned with the person so that later did not experience significant pressure in earnings.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Samueltalk

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:41:07 AM

Because of the rising bitcoin prices, so that's a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

because for now, bitcoin is a very promising investment with a profit that can be earned, because from year to year the price of bitcoin always increases, so it makes people believe that bitcoin is a promising investment for the future  Grin
[/quote

I agree, it's good today bitcoin to be invested, maybe with bitcoin we can increase our income, hopefully our future can be better because bitcoin, so at this time bitcoin is very good to be investment, Many people succeed because bitcoin, so do not be surprised if the current bitcoin much preferred by many people.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:53 AM

actually it wasnt our concern if they do anything in their part,what matters is what we can do to bitcoin for them to be unsuccessful and be accept the reality that this crypto world is the start of new era.in which the privacy of every individual is indeed,and the government must have limitation having power against the people

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:04:14 AM

actually it wasnt our concern if they do anything in their part,what matters is what we can do to bitcoin for them to be unsuccessful and be accept the reality that this crypto world is the start of new era.in which the privacy of every individual is indeed,and the government must have limitation having power against the people

Well bitcoin has set the standards when it comes to cryptocurrencies and so all the powers around the world against our financial freedom are targeted against it becvaise if bitcoin doesn't succeed then they can easily cripple the altcoins and that's the reason why these guys are doing everything against bitcoin and its users.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:00:26 AM

Why people love bitcoin because the profit of bitcoin fulfill their needs and they have provide them the opportunity of making money. Why always bitcoin I like it very much because I have invested my money in bitcoin in a small amount but it was happy with profit ratio.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:38:46 AM

why always bitcoin the reason there is a bitcoin is money that i need it to earn the value of every bitcoin its so very good price.i think bitcoin help me to be rich in the future.help my family to improve their life so ... so when I invest bitcoin sure the magnitude goes back to me.
asep samsudin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:50:59 AM

Bitcoin is a transaction in this very advanced era, because the technology is getting more sophisticated and bitcoin applications are very much needed I really because bitcoin for transactions can also increase my own income.

So let's join in this more advanced era.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:02 AM

In life there are always some things that are not known to us, or something we can not fully understand. It is same with Bitcoin, it can not be followed and therefor we can't know who can exploit and how. Like in politic, with Bitcoin it is the same. Big players will always have advantage against common people. But that is something we can not change that easily.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:01:28 AM

It is always bitcoin because it has set the standards when it comes to digital currency or cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is also a money that people needs. I think bitcoin can also help people to be rich in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: