Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {"social experiment"}BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar CLOSED  (Read 8655 times)
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:57:19 PM

Hello my name is legend21 and i from the Netherlands
lazydna

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:00:21 AM

[moderator note: Do not misuse the ANN tag]

[ANN] BOYCOTT Bter.com Do not Buy or Sell BTB BitBar

Bter.com is Killing BTB slowly must stay away from buying and selling on bter.com

They will buy your BTB for the same price they would buy LTC and turn around and sell you BTB in a couple months for 10-100 BTC per BTB

BE Careful do not fall victim to this buy cheap tacitc!!!!

If you are going to exchange BTB use:

http://www.BitBars.net

the only Bitbar exchange with BTB health in mind

What a joke, it's on a fair exchange market and your complaining that its undervalued? Maybe it's actually your product that's shit and its current value is a reflection of that.

Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:09:16 AM

yeah mayble it is so. but price is always overrated in the begin. that is also the problem.
bitcoin was also low. and now populair. its only matter of time. future will knows.
honestly i can tell is that the amount what they selling on bter.com is not serious and like i said.
bter.com has not a lot of visitors. The only one that sell now are the miners, or people that have read that btb is on the exchange on bter.com

When 1 sell out panic for low, then others will go trough, the same working if you buy it. but so far.. trust me.. Bter.com is really not a realistic website. website has at least mayble 500-800 visitors daily. not realistic exchange.

WeTradeCoins

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 12:12:50 AM

yeah mayble it is so. but price is always overrated in the begin. that is also the problem.
bitcoin was also low. and now populair. its only matter of time. future will knows.
honestly i can tell is that the amount what they selling on bter.com is not serious and like i said.
bter.com has not a lot of visitors. The only one that sell now are the miners, or people that have read that btb is on the exchange on bter.com

When 1 sell out panic for low, then others will go trough, the same working if you buy it. but so far.. trust me.. Bter.com is really not a realistic website. website has at least mayble 500-800 visitors daily. not realistic exchange.

yes, and http://www.bitbars.net/ has an estimated visitors of what? half million per day? Tongue with how many trades per week? 10? Tongue 

Plus there is solution!! If bitbars are SO DAMN cheap on bter.com, i say GO BUY THEM ALL. There, problem solved, and you become billionaire with a fraction of the price Tongue

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:19:05 AM

Haha do you take bitbars.net seriously exchange? dont let me laugh. bter.com is also not so much better. crack website both.
but i dont care i have buy and i keep and i will see. if its nothing . then at least i have tried it. and if its be worth then i place a photo from my ferrari here.
lazydna

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:21:29 AM

Haha do you take bitbars.net seriously exchange? dont let me laugh. bter.com is also not so much better. crack website both.
but i dont care i have buy and i keep and i will see. if its nothing . then at least i have tried it. and if its be worth then i place a photo from my ferrari here.

A another sucker left holding the baby.

Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:21:59 AM

yes and you can suck my di ck , coc k su cker
lazydna

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:23:33 AM

yes and you can suck my di ck , coc k su cker
Don't feel bad, you at least helped someone a bit closer to that Ferrari.

Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:25:13 AM

You better dont feel bad with all the sperm in your mout h. i promis you that i will parked my ferrari on your head
Tobius

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:28:33 AM

You better dont feel bad with all the sperm in your mout h. i promis you that i will parked my ferrari on your head

You know, your not making your situation any better. If fact, you've probably made a few more people dump BTB just to keep people like you FROM getting a Ferrari.  Grin

Have fun raging!
lazydna

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:28:43 AM

Internet tough guy

Come at me brah.

WeTradeCoins

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 12:29:47 AM

Ferrari Picture incoming!

(Sorry but i couldnt hold it lol)

www.WeMineLTC.com   0% FEE |   PPLNS  |   SSL  |   STRATUM  |  FULL DDoS PROTECTION LTC POOL!!
Tobius

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:30:20 AM

relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:30:30 AM

Someone just dumped 40 BTB @ 0.15 BTC

lol
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:31:57 AM

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
WeTradeCoins

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 12:32:54 AM

LOL

Still my Ferrari has 4 wheels ---> WIN

Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:35:14 AM

OMG.. I LIKE THE PHOTOS Smiley MY GOAL!
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:35:45 AM

LOL

Still my Ferrari has 4 wheels ---> WIN
Yours probably more realistic too, think mine will be still a little bit to expensive  Cheesy

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Tobius

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:36:41 AM

OMG.. I LIKE THE PHOTOS Smiley MY GOAL!

Being a disgruntled rodent, with a tricycle and a lego ferrari?

Keep dreaming big kid.  Wink
Legend21

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:36:58 AM

Can someone also place a photo with lazydna suc king a di ck ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: