Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Android Spy App - Earn 10$ with each sale  (Read 947 times)
umeee (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:22:35 PM

So did you write the application yourself or took code from one of the open source repos on github and built the apk ? Is there a way to verify if you have coded it yourself ? Selling free stuff isn't a legit business.

thank you for your interest.
yes, every single line of the code is written by me except gmail Api, you ll not find app like this anywhere else.
No this is not a free stuff if u find any free source on github or google please mention the source
i am also working on "photo album spy app" with the same features
regards
umeee
Sounds Great! I have come across couple of other android rats which are open sourced and provide advanced features like access to camera,mic etc.However never found a rat which can give access to read data from third party applications like whatsapp/messenger.It would be cool if you can access them remotely somehow.

there are few apps that spy third party apps like whatsapp but they are very expensive like 220$ or have monthly subscriptions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

I have a couple of questions

Is there an iOS alternative?, since you are talking about rootaccess and permission I guess right now it is exclusive to Android
If the answer is yes to the question above, can it be installed remotely ? or do you need to have the other person phone hand ?

As for the price isn't a tad expensive a quick search on google shows other apps with more functionalities (but tbh can't trust  those apps )
umeee (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

Is there an iOS alternative?, since you are talking about rootaccess and permission I guess right now it is exclusive to Android
If the answer is yes to the question above, can it be installed remotely ? or do you need to have the other person phone hand ?

As for the price isn't a tad expensive a quick search on google shows other apps with more functionalities (but tbh can't trust  those apps )

Is there an iOS alternative?
No

can it be installed remotely?
NO u cant install this app remotely,u have to upload this app on a file host and send it to your victims and this app does not require any root access

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

Is there an iOS alternative?
No

can it be installed remotely?
NO u cant install this app remotely,u have to upload this app on a file host and send it to your victims and this app does not require any root access

Ok thank you for the reply Smiley 
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:07:12 PM

So, you offer an app, that spies out people and records sensitive data to third party? That is criminal and I am wondering about responses. Did I get something wrong about the app or do all posters here support criminal acts?
umeee (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

So, you offer an app, that spies out people and records sensitive data to third party? That is criminal and I am wondering about responses. Did I get something wrong about the app or do all posters here support criminal acts?

TERMS OF SERVICES
1- coder is not responsible for the way you use this app.
2- this app must only be used on machines that you own or have permission for.
3- you may only use the features with explicit permission.
4- I have the rights to modify the T.O.S at any time.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:50:50 PM

TERMS OF SERVICES
1- coder is not responsible for the way you use this app.
2- this app must only be used on machines that you own or have permission for.
3- you may only use the features with explicit permission.
4- I have the rights to modify the T.O.S at any time.
Ok, then it may be useful for protecting phone. Thank you for explanation.
umeee (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

now u can also buy it on bitify.
link updated in first post
Michael CF

Activity: 178
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:10:40 AM