Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Newbie tips and advice?  (Read 1890 times)
daniellrglobal

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

which captcha site is very good in payments.

Please get me the 24 hours captcha faucet sites to earn.
fluturash

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

all you need not to rush things Smiley . I learned that the hard way . And everything that looks to good to be true is probably scam
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:56:21 PM

"don't buy thinking you'll get rich and don't sell thinking they'll crash to 0"

Two biggest mistakes ive seen
Turan100

Activity: 430
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:03:49 PM

Hello, Bitcoin Community. As you can tell, I'm new to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I've taught myself the basics of Bitcoin on what it is, how it works, and what to do with it, but since I'm new that doesn't mean I know everything. I understand that by practicing using Bitcoin is the best way to understand but before I continue, I'm hoping I can get some tips and advice from Bitcoin veterans. Such as where to get news regarding Bitcoin, scams that exist that I have no ideas about, also investing tips(which I'm really interested in, I also know there no such thing as risk-free investing.). I'm also curious about you to experience using Bitcoin and how have you used it in your life?

I have been scammed multiple times by many idiots, so I can say for sure that scams here are like sand in the desert.

But I also think there are many profitable altcoins here. Dash, Monero, and others made very nice profits in the past, so I think that is worth looking into.

If I would have some capital I would invest in Dash and Monero, they look promising in my opinion.
All those publishing you see everywhere about what they call investment they just spam links everywhere saying sign up here are just to make use of peoples they may seem legit even at the first days dealing with them they pay you, .. but after they get a good amount of money oops they were here and disappeared, and it's only you calling the support what happened?? and what they say? WE GOT PENETRATED!!.
Cutekittens21

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:12:26 AM

Thanks for the tips everyone. I'm learning a lot! I'm doing a lot of research before I make my first investment Smiley
blytheperez

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:10:43 PM

Just my simple advice.I suggest that you simply be careful while doing purchases with folks who've no reputation becuse there's individuals who will attempt to rip-off you even for 10 cents.
Mink1993

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:41:26 PM

I need to confess. Being a total newbie, I'm simultaneously captivated and extremely scared of cryptocurrencies. I've truly yet to actually setup my very first bitcoin wallet due to the level of examination paralysis I've got. A natural part of me does indeed desire to take paths which are originally simpler, yet an additional section of me really wants to leap straight to the strong end. So what can everyone feel about it?
christopherosero

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:57:55 PM

It's alright if you would like sell it off. However not necessarily recomend for sell all of your bitcoin. The price will raise once again soon. Given that several country now acknowledge bitcoin as transaction. The price will rise over and over.
karinbusch

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:14:19 PM

Bitcoins really are a private approach to trading value using a peer to peer system. The potential risks are numerous, however are the same just like any kind of currency trading. For an instance, you purchased high and sold low, you paid out cash for a incomprehensible item, you invested more making the coins in comparison with can be worth and so forth.
klauskunz

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:52:05 AM

Bitcoin is actually susceptible to hacking and fraud. It could be ripped off or lost, but it's your main obligation if that takes place and also you can't condemn the system for that.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

Just be carefully and dont rush anything because the other easy is sometimes scam. Just think first before you do something.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
rayneon (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

thanks, for the info, I learn about it.
Mink1993

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

There are so many tips that people already mentioned about. But, throughout its history, Bitcoin has generally increased in value at a very fast pace, followed by a slow, steady downfall until it stabilizes.Bitcoin is global and not affected by any single country’s financial situation or stability.I suggest you start the small amount you can afford just to play around with the industry. It is something volatile, you just need to be careful.
MaxDigger

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:43:32 PM

Speaking from personal experience, I highly recommend that folks looking to buy some bitcoin start with an extremely small amount… also Write everything down Smiley whilst bitcoin is a highly modern technology, you must make sure you keep ‘offline’ records of all your bitcoin information.
superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:52:08 PM

Speaking from personal experience, I highly recommend that folks looking to buy some bitcoin start with an extremely small amount… also Write everything down Smiley whilst bitcoin is a highly modern technology, you must make sure you keep ‘offline’ records of all your bitcoin information.
Experience? You talk experience while you're still a Newbie, please do not joke Smiley
MaxDigger

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:38:14 PM

Experience? You talk experience while you're still a Newbie, please do not joke Smiley

Yes you are right. I am newbie to this forum which certainly does not mean that I have no experience with the forum topic.
Unless someone's experience is measured by the number of posts.
If this is the case then please ignore my previous post.

Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:46:56 AM

Hello, Bitcoin Community. As you can tell, I'm new to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I've taught myself the basics of Bitcoin on what it is, how it works, and what to do with it, but since I'm new that doesn't mean I know everything. I understand that by practicing using Bitcoin is the best way to understand but before I continue, I'm hoping I can get some tips and advice from Bitcoin veterans. Such as where to get news regarding Bitcoin, scams that exist that I have no ideas about, also investing tips(which I'm really interested in, I also know there no such thing as risk-free investing.). I'm also curious about you to experience using Bitcoin and how have you used it in your life?
creative, take a good change, hard work and be patient. When people are currently buying Bitcoin. Most of them buy because they want to profit. Not for wanting to learn. Invest because you want to know. Not because you want to profit without you knowing how the technology behind something you buy works or without knowing how the company you bought works.
lahje

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

yeah stay away from cloud mining. i lost 3/4 of my BTC when i tried that.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
MetaSk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

"don't buy thinking you'll get rich and don't sell thinking they'll crash to 0"

Two biggest mistakes ive seen

This is the best tip so far.

I rushed with buying and got burned, now I'm just holding patiently and I've seen highs and lows in my investment, currently is rising and I'mon a 30% plus.

Definitely make a smart, well-thought buy and have the patience/forget about it.

There's no such thing as fast money in this game
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:07:04 AM

My advice is do not ask too much. Do not ask for instant money. I mean there are some here want to have a money in just 1 week. They do not have patience. The first thing you have before do bitcoin is to have courage, hard work, effort and patience. Wait for the right time, do not make things faster.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: