Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Team... Irrational opposition is useless  (Read 268 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

What's your problems with them?

It seems that trump has assembled one of the most competent administration ever. Like he wrote in his books it's easier with talented individuals. So why can't the opposition raise from their mediocrity to oppose and improve rationaly the discussion?

For example from those that left: Lewandowski, Manaford and Flynn...

The first two are certainly among the best in their field, Flynn shenigans are way beyond my current understanding.

Then now:

Tillerson... exxon ceo...
Mattis, Mcmaster... flawless until now.
Cohn... COO of GS.
Mnuchin CIO of GS.
Session and it's beautiful war against sexual exploitation.
Wilbur Ross there are only 3 coins with an higher market cap...
Halley is certainly the best since a long time at the un.
Connway is way smarter than greenspan...
Priebus chick and ease to swim the swamp.

Those who have been more discret like carson or chao.

Then closer melania is the problem of trump, but since being flotus she has been flawless in her role. Even if I still think that Michelle O is certainly the most important flotus since the creation of the usa: even if i didn't agree with some of her view, her fighting is spirit and the organic garden...

And the finally for those i was the most exposed recently ivanka is a great surpise!

The one i am little unsure is jared kushner... simple: do you believe the usc and bills of rights to be supreme? The psychological profil AI know...

And you? Opinions or comments to make?

I hope we can can agree that there is a very qualitative jump from previous admin, maybe not seen since the founders. I find very sad and stupid to waste such a talent pool to hype or protect some very past corrupt admins...

MAGA!

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

It seems that trump has assembled one of the most competent administration ever. Like he wrote in his books it's easier with talented individuals. So why can't the opposition raise from their mediocrity to oppose and improve rationaly the discussion?

For example from those that left: Lewandowski, Manaford and Flynn...

The first two are certainly among the best in their field, Flynn shenigans are way beyond my current understanding.

Then now:

Tillerson... exxon ceo...
Mattis, Mcmaster... flawless until now.
Cohn... COO of GS.
Mnuchin CIO of GS.
Session and it's beautiful war against sexual exploitation.
Wilbur Ross there are only 3 coins with an higher market cap...
Halley is certainly the best since a long time at the un.
Connway is way smarter than greenspan...
Priebus chick and ease to swim the swamp.

Those who have been more discret like carson or chao.

Then closer melania is the problem of trump, but since being flotus she has been flawless in her role. Even if I still think that Michelle O is certainly the most important flotus since the creation of the usa: even if i didn't agree with some of her view, her fighting is spirit and the organic garden...

And the finally for those i was the most exposed recently ivanka is a great surpise!

The one i am little unsure is jared kushner... simple: do you believe the usc and bills of rights to be supreme? The psychological profil AI know...

And you? Opinions or comments to make?

I hope we can can agree that there is a very qualitative jump from previous admin, maybe not seen since the founders. I find very sad and stupid to waste such a talent pool to hype or protect some very past corrupt admins...

MAGA!

The US country and its economy is all about the business and nothing else and who can make an already great country even greater, Its the businessmen, they totally understand how the economy works, Trump has indeed picked the best team in any Presidents cabinet, whiles the rest were made of politicians, this is made out of business minded persons.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

It seems that trump has assembled one of the most competent administration ever. Like he wrote in his books it's easier with talented individuals. So why can't the opposition raise from their mediocrity to oppose and improve rationaly the discussion?....

MAGA!

The US country and its economy is all about the business and nothing else and who can make an already great country even greater, Its the businessmen, they totally understand how the economy works, Trump has indeed picked the best team in any Presidents cabinet, whiles the rest were made of politicians, this is made out of business minded persons.

RE bolded...

You don't suppose that when you see politician pitted against politician, maybe they look roughly equal, but when you see politician pitted against businessman, the politicians simply look like the complete idiots that they always were?
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:36:59 AM

To be fair, it's beyond business...

So what the other side is offering? Their little russian vendetta? Nothing else? There is that much corruption, that they can't make money honestly and try to hide it with russia boogeyman? They are pathetic!

What's worst is that those that play this game are ultimately dooming themselves... what those executives and ceos of those kind of media think that their shareholders think of trump team? It just proves how insignifiant and ignorant they are... like middle ages buffoons.

For example i never heard cohn speak publicly before moving to gubmit, but i bet that few nation could whitstand a negative outlook from him... when tillerson called the WH, the pentagon was on the line, not spying, but attending.

And the nastiest part is how those executives and ceos of those media outlets waiste the talent and life of their crew. It's such a great time to be journalist. They are such access to positive or negative stories... so many things happen. So mich corruption to expose. Just the hillary bill clinton fundation is a dream box for real journalists.

Those journalists boast to be the 4th estate, but appart business news, they have become weak and subservient.

If asked it could traced to the need to the corrupts to build public images, as such they became thr clients of the treasonous media (rico), rather to see the viewers as their clients. By exposing deeds of the corrupts these medias believe to be able to earn credibility credits that they can spend to pump the public image of the corrupts.

Sadly this approach is doomed. Mathematically the corrupts get exposed in the market places whispers networks and as such their costly public operations become even signals to guess their is something behind thoses ads...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: