Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:22:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any member using the bit ac websites online wallet services?  (Read 346 times)
hutay5 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:09:14 PM

I am looking for a member that uses the online wallets of bit ac website. I would like to exchange the so little i have bitcoins for some DOGE coins. Any interested member of that web site; please let me know how much DOGE would be a voucher of 0.00025000 btc. I can't find a use for this little amount of bitcoins and i'd like to exchange if possible.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

I have used bit.ac before and i think they have inbuilt exchange feature why don't you use it to exchange your BTC for DOGE?

However if you really want to exchange those BTC for DOGE with bit.ac member than you can move this thread to currency exchange category.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:48:02 PM

Be careful with bit.ac. I heard that their users cant withdraw their coins from the site and their support is not answering any emails. Im not saying they are but that might a start of an exit scam.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

Be careful with bit.ac. I heard that their users cant withdraw their coins from the site and their support is not answering any emails. Im not saying they are but that might a start of an exit scam.
Where do you get the information about the user's bit.ac can not do withdrawal of bitcoins? You must give us more information about your claim, it will makes everything clear for user's bit.ac because what's i know about bit.ac everything is fine never find the problem and i never find the complaint about issue on withdrawal on there. Thank you.
hutay5 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

I lived that problem a month ago. They were sending me 2FA code mails 3-4 days late. So i changed to another firm. That's why i do not want to leave anything of mine behind, in their possession. So if there is a user of bit ac who'd like to do & help me out with this exchange of some satoshi to some doge, i'll be glad.
hutay5 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

Where do you get the information about the user's bit.ac can not do withdrawal of bitcoins? You must give us more information about your claim, it will makes everything clear for user's bit.ac because what's i know about bit.ac everything is fine never find the problem and i never find the complaint about issue on withdrawal on there. Thank you.

You are right. But i had some issues with bit ac myself. I do not use their services for over a month now. They started to service normally after a long time, but i had already changed everything. If i had not got the problems for those weeks of time; not being able to get into wallet, i wouldn't have to change everything. Because of that i had to pass urgently to another website for the same services. Now; i am just looking for a user, who is willing to give some doge to exchange some btc satoshi; that i have left behind in bit ac.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

No, not everything is fine on bitac, there are so many issues and reports against them, dont know why they encountered it when others don't here's a link from that issue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010422.0
And there are some issues also matters about bitac except withdrawal some are login issues etc.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 816

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 04:32:41 AM

No, not everything is fine on bitac, there are so many issues and reports against them, dont know why they encountered it when others don't here's a link from that issue. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010422.0
And there are some issues also matters about bitac except withdrawal some are login issues etc.

I used their service before but Turned out to be confused for the comments what I'm read to there thread so I packed up my goods and leave them before anything bad happens, But bit.ac is promising wallet and i think they need to upgrade nor fix their service so that they can be trusted by the people who's seeking a wallet to stock their balance on.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:04:55 AM

No solid evidences from me as I dont use the site regularly. I used them once when I was in their signature campaign but thats it. But there are several threads that were started by bit.ac users. I suggest you use the search box and see for yourself.

Are you a regular bit.ac user? How can you tell that everything is fine?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: