Author Topic: [WTS]  (Read 2672 times)
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

30G For 15$ good deal. How much will be shipping to 49546
It may taste like dirt but you're missing out on the full spectrum of alkaloids. Also it's places like that website that brings kratom closer to being banned everywhere. Just saying.

Marketing aside they are considered one of the best brands of organic kratom products. Quality and effectiveness are why we went with them. I have used their Maeng Da leaf powder (we have a few at the office if you're interested) for making tea and can confirm it tastes like dirt lol but it is true if you want (and respond) to the natural leaf powder I would certainly go that route.

Personally it's the companies that add prescription drugs to their products I'm more worried about causing a ban. But like anything different the ultimate factor for any ban is fear.

True story bro.
You guys are alright.

Thanks man we try.

I have 2 packs of the Kratom Maeng Da Powder 30g left if you're interested for $15 each (+s&h) feel free to pm me.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:22:48 PM

Also is it 100x too?
30G For 15$ good deal. How much will be shipping to 49546
It may taste like dirt but you're missing out on the full spectrum of alkaloids. Also it's places like that website that brings kratom closer to being banned everywhere. Just saying.

Marketing aside they are considered one of the best brands of organic kratom products. Quality and effectiveness are why we went with them. I have used their Maeng Da leaf powder (we have a few at the office if you're interested) for making tea and can confirm it tastes like dirt lol but it is true if you want (and respond) to the natural leaf powder I would certainly go that route.

Personally it's the companies that add prescription drugs to their products I'm more worried about causing a ban. But like anything different the ultimate factor for any ban is fear.

True story bro.
You guys are alright.

Thanks man we try.

I have 2 packs of the Kratom Maeng Da Powder 30g left if you're interested for $15 each (+s&h) feel free to pm me.

It's a steal. I'll have a quote for you in abit.

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:31:25 PM

Oh so it would take more to get buzzed? Lol But the one your sending me sounds great!
Also is it 100x too?

No like I told tymm0 it's just the leaf in powder form.

http://experiencealternatives.com/maeng-da-powder-30g_5?sc=60&category=29151

ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 06:40:58 PM

Well thats good to know. Smiley
Oh so it would take more to get buzzed? Lol But the one your sending me sounds great!
Also is it 100x too?

No like I told tymm0 it's just the leaf in powder form.

http://experiencealternatives.com/maeng-da-powder-30g_5?sc=60&category=29151

I've never felt anything from just the leaf. Yours is far more potent.

ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:08:27 PM

I Took 3g of 75x kratom and got no effects . I dont know if it was me. But I ate 1-2 hours before taking it
was very disappointed. But hopefully that wont be the case with this!

ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 07:48:51 PM

Idk what strain. It was from Brewed by bros.

I Took 3g of 75x kratom and got no effects . I dont know if it was me. But I ate 1-2 hours before taking it

brand/strain?

tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 09:12:39 PM

Best time is in the morning with your coffee before you eat. Toss and wash. Wait like 15 mins and your breakfast tastes better than it ever has. If it's Thai it wakes you up instantly.

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
ironcross360

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:24:33 PM

LOL , but no tossandwash is needed with capsules Cheesy
Idk what strain. It was from Brewed by bros.

brand/strain?

Their website gave me vertigo.

ironcross360

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:34:34 AM

or plug it  Shocked
Best time is in the morning with your coffee before you eat. Toss and wash. Wait like 15 mins and your breakfast tastes better than it ever has. If it's Thai it wakes you up instantly.

I've heard some people actually parachute it.

ironcross360

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:42:19 AM

Lol, Kratom is a good local anaglesic too so no pain
or plug it  Shocked

Kratom edema? Sounds like a world of hurt lol.

ironcross360

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:47:01 AM

Lol
Lol, Kratom is a good local anaglesic too so no pain
or plug it  Shocked

Kratom edema? Sounds like a world of hurt lol.

Until the unspeakable amount of opioid induced constipation strikes...

ironcross360

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 01:51:13 AM

It would be nice if you sold Ayahuasca too. Im sure you would get thousands of buyers!

ironcross360

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:25:27 PM

This stuff is going to be good  Grin

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:58:26 PM

Got my Kratom sample today and he included a bottle of his NeuroPEPT as a bonus! Thanks!

Directions said to swallow all 5 capsules, just did that 10 minutes ago. It also says effects will last 4 hours.

Will update everyone on how it goes  Grin
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:26:34 PM

Got my Kratom sample today and he included a bottle of his NeuroPEPT as a bonus! Thanks!

Directions said to swallow all 5 capsules, just did that 10 minutes ago. It also says effects will last 4 hours.

Will update everyone on how it goes  Grin

So the one pack of 5 capsules basically equates to 1 usage?  $15 per use seems really expensive or am I not understanding this correctly?

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
ironcross360

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 09:34:51 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 10:14:51 PM by ironcross360

No it is not expensive at all, And btw I recieved my sample of Kratom, Neuropept, and PEA Today from him! Its a great deal... go to other sites and its like 29 for 3 grams but this is 5.

CurbsideProphet

View Profile
May 18, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

This is 100X extract...unless you've used similarly strength kratom extracts before I would not recommend taking the 5 capsules at once. Some people do respond to higher doses however. The price isn't bad too bad considering this is to be taken as needed and if you happen to like the effects.

In full disclosure I've never even tried kratom and have just heard about it so I'm just trying to understand more, I hope it's not coming across as bashing your product.  There are so many different strains and fusions that it's difficult to make sense of it all.  From the articles I've read, it seems like it's used as an energy boost but without the crash of a high caffeine drink like coffee or redbull and in higher doses it may have a calming effect.  What is the number of capsules you would recommend for someone who hasn't tried kratom?  Have you used it in conjunction with phenibut? 

It's a shame your testers haven't even posted their results yet.  If you do a second round of samples, I suggest you also take into account the join date of some of these hero members.  Post count isn't always indicative of reputable people on this board, some have been around for just a short time and have spammed the board with unproductive threads.   

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
tymm0

Activity: 178
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2013, 07:30:58 PM

I would suggest (specifically if this is your first time) not to take all 5...but thats up to you.
Also i can confirm in general, if you take a larger amount it is really relaxing but at the same time if you go too far you may have an upset stomach.  I haven't heard of anyone overdosing but your stomach won't be happy and it will come back up.
Smaller amounts are energetic.  I suggest research before anything.

Teal Technik - https://TealTechnik.com - Custom Mechanical Keyboard Parts and Accessories
phr0stbyt3

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:00:42 AM

WTB. PM me plz!
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:33:41 AM

My experience taking all 5 was very chill and relaxing. It was subtle though.

I probably should have waited until the next morning to take them on an empty stomach but I couldn't wait  Grin

Overall I think it is a very high quality product and would recommend to someone looking for a smooth 'go with the flow' experience

The NeuroPEPT seems to make me sleepy however. Perhaps I need to take it everyday for awhile in order for the desired effects to manifest

Thanks again for the samples!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: