Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BuyUcoin - India's first Crypto-Exchange launches token exchange and wallet  (Read 2027 times)
shivam72 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

To start earning bitcoins online for free - https://www.f6s.com/deals/7629/earn-bitcoins-online-for-free

BuyUcoin is the only exchange with absolutely Zero% fees for transactions and usage of its platform

For more details regarding the referral programs login to - www.buyucoin.com

About BuyUcoin -

BuyUcoin is India's market leader in Cryptocurrency landscape.

We provide the simplest and trusted platform to trade, store, use and accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum etc.

With over 15,000+ users that vouch for the ease with which BuyUcoin enables cryptocurrency activities, we are on a mission "To bring cryptocurrency in a million pockets."

To start earning bitcoins online for free - https://www.f6s.com/deals/7629/earn-bitcoins-online-for-free
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:19:26 PM

Could you share the information about the person who has started this website and how legit it is?

shivam72 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

Just go through buyucoin.com/about-us you will find all the necessary information.

buyUcoin became the first Indian Exchange to trade Bitcoin Cash & Litecoin on their platform directly with INR.
sharankay75

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

Just go through buyucoin.com/about-us you will find all the necessary information.

buyUcoin became the first Indian Exchange to trade Bitcoin Cash & Litecoin on their platform directly with INR.

Well It has been 5 days since I deposited Rs.5000 (duly debited from my account) and waiting for it to reflect in my wallet. I had been trying to call the number provided in the website and it doesn’t exist!!! I had written mails and not much of a response other than my request is in ‘Pending” status. If this is not being a scam then what else. Get this checked ASAP or I am going to make a post about this in every forum discussing coins and make it point that nobody else gets scammed like me.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:12:34 PM

I hope your query is being looked upon and will be solved quickly. Had you faced any time such issues before and how long you have being using this site. I am really worried how come the number given now does not exists. This could be serious if this is said to be true. Also always use the known exchanges in the market.

sharankay75

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:36:48 AM

I hope your query is being looked upon and will be solved quickly. Had you faced any time such issues before and how long you have being using this site. I am really worried how come the number given now does not exists. This could be serious if this is said to be true. Also always use the known exchanges in the market.

The issue was solved for me and I did more buying from the site. The Problem is though they claim deposits/withdrawals will happen in 5-10 minutes/2-3 hours it takes longer than that. I have to raise a ticket and someone will look into it and clear the transaction. By the time we will miss out on some opportunity which we saw earlier. One of them responded saying due to the festive season they are understaffed and he will help me out during transactions and stay online. He did stay and cleared my transactions promptly. But post that brief timeline nobody is found to help me out. What I found is the transactions don't happen automatically which is imperative for online trading. When we deposit money we have to raise a deposit ticket. It will then show as pending status. Then again we have to raise a query asking to clear the deposit. Someone will come as their 'time permits' and clear that. now the money will reflect in our wallet. we can buy or trade with this money. and again raise a ticket saying I've done my trade please acknowledge. It will be done whenever 'time permits'. if we had bought some coins and want to withdraw out of their wallet to our personal wallet. The cycle is on again. This whole cycle pains and makes us frustrated a lot. But I think they are not scammers and its a process issue. They don't charge fees on the transactions and compared to international market they are not overpriced while we buy. I haven't sold yet from their site since I am parking the coins for now.  

I sincerely wish they come up with a better process to avoid frustrated customers move out!

Edit: The phone number is still not working. While they communicate through mail!
Bitcoin786

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:46:46 AM

seems repost

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187318.0
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

I am looking at someone who represents the team because i tried to withdraw my funds and it has being a week now and i do not see my coins in my account and i am trying to call them for more than a day and they are not responding, what is going on with this exchange, i tried this exchange last year and the money came through fine but i am not sure what is happening with it now.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀