Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some partners to collaborate with  (Read 1002 times)
realdeanz (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:27:59 PM

Im a young lad based in the UK (Currently on holiday) and I have so many Cryptocurrency related ideas. I study law and after doing tons of research, I'm fairly confident that blockchain based technology will radically transform our world in the same way the internet did. So I've decided to pursue technology law in the near future. In the mean time, I've been learning about BTC and ETH mainly and have identified some gaps in the market. I have great social media marketing ability (and a popular youtube channel) and want to start up something big with a partner/s or just get to chat with some people with experience or motivation. IM NOT SEEKING ANY INVESTMENTS OR anything dodgy Grin

In other words, i'd like to know how does an individual who has no links to the virtual currency 'community' get to know people or network?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:51:18 PM

This is a great place to start. The easiest way to get people on board is to invite them to existing project.
Outline you idea, put together a whitepaper, then hire a developer to build MVP, afterwards you will need a good marketer.
law is the best sphere for blockchain concepts and smart contracts. So many things can be done with the help of Ethereum to make legal services more affordable. You are in a good place in aright time
realdeanz (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Thanks for the reply. Well, I have many ideas one of them involving using smart contracts, would it be a good idea to publish the full details of my idea here without building something small first? Im inclined to post it because its just an idea but idk
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

This board, especially this forum is the best start to build a link, because this forum is the biggest one of cryptocurrency community, besides that people who have skill related to cryptocurrency project is pretty much, so say your basic idea here, don't much explain the idea if you think your idea will be stolen, and start build a link.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

Thanks for the reply. Well, I have many ideas one of them involving using smart contracts, would it be a good idea to publish the full details of my idea here without building something small first? Im inclined to post it because its just an idea but idk

The hardest part is always execution so I think it is safe to disclose your idea - plus you will polish it in discussions and will further extend it
realdeanz (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:15:51 AM

That's true, everyone has ideas but very few actually implement it. So I think I'll try and get something up and running (a website explaining the concept) or probably write a white paper and then comeback and ask around because if I ask before I do anything, I'll probably be discouraged or loose interest.
prentopros

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

I think I'll try and get something up and running (a website explaining the concept) or probably write a white paper and then comeback and ask around because if I ask before I do anything, I'll probably be discouraged or loose interest.
As an experienced user here said:
say your basic idea here, don't much explain the idea if you think your idea will be stolen, and start build a link.
I guess what's meant is that you really should not worry that anyone might steal some basic idea. If the idea is basic, not really explained in detail yet that already sounds worthy, you can get attention of people who can help you not only with the implementation, but also with actually writing a good (!), comprehensive, mature white paper, planning and scheduling, finding a necessary angle for your concept, and so on. That will be especially important if that is going to be your first cryptocurrency project: Most of the community members here are greatly experienced and can save you a lot of time, efforts and potentially crucial shortcomings in strategy when invited to help.

If you think your idea is too complicated to be presented in the basic form and that is why you decided to create a website or a white paper by yourself just to explain it better, be careful because that might mean big future problems for your whole project in raising awareness and attracting fans and investors, if even the idea appears to be so hard to understand.

Anyway, feel free to PM me when you are ready to share your idea. Or let me know whenever you want to chat about some project development aspects, but I cannot say that I know everything, I just have some good practice, so I'd better suggest that you post questions and thoughts on these forums, because getting the attention of many other people may very well be much more helpful.
webcrypt

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:34:14 PM

That's true, everyone has ideas but very few actually implement it. So I think I'll try and get something up and running (a website explaining the concept) or probably write a white paper and then comeback and ask around because if I ask before I do anything, I'll probably be discouraged or loose interest.

Good strategy. I do not have much experience in the cryto currency world but I have done lots of web development projects. 

Like you said "everyone has ideas but very few actually implement it". Ideas are worthless, everyone has them .0001% of then actually turn into something real.
Writing something down is the first step I take.

There are some smart people around here but to get smart people interested you will need some interesting materiel for discussion. If not you will get a bunch of low grade comments.
That is internet discussion boards in general.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

Welcome to the party kid. This is the biggest platform of bitcoin enthusisists on the planet and you get to learn a lot not only on the technological aspect, but also the commercial and legal aspects of blockchain as a whole. Enjoy your stay studying as much as you can. Favour the forum with your legal views too.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:43:18 PM

Im a young lad based in the UK (Currently on holiday) and I have so many Cryptocurrency related ideas. I study law and after doing tons of research, I'm fairly confident that blockchain based technology will radically transform our world in the same way the internet did. So I've decided to pursue technology law in the near future. In the mean time, I've been learning about BTC and ETH mainly and have identified some gaps in the market. I have great social media marketing ability (and a popular youtube channel) and want to start up something big with a partner/s or just get to chat with some people with experience or motivation. IM NOT SEEKING ANY INVESTMENTS OR anything dodgy Grin

In other words, i'd like to know how does an individual who has no links to the virtual currency 'community' get to know people or network?
Thats how social media going works, to connect people with many interesting.
Surely, posting here with explained your project idea contract that is a good thing to start, they could so a lot of member derived from your area who can join with same passion.
TheFriends

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

You should publish your ideas and what you need, so you can start building a team.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
realdeanz (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

You should publish your ideas and what you need, so you can start building a team.

You are right in the general sense but I literally spend hours thinking about ideas that can improve the crypto environment (while making $£$£) and I go through processes from curtailing the idea before it starts to trying to implement them only to reach a fatal stumbling block. Serious people in this forum won't take you seriously if you don't have something a bit more solid than an idea. So that's where I am, implementing ideas until I find 'the one' where I can come back here and pitch it with evidence of my hard work, business plans etc
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:56:28 PM

You are right in the general sense but I literally spend hours thinking about ideas that can improve the crypto environment (while making $£$£) and I go through processes from curtailing the idea before it starts to trying to implement them only to reach a fatal stumbling block. Serious people in this forum won't take you seriously if you don't have something a bit more solid than an idea. So that's where I am, implementing ideas until I find 'the one' where I can come back here and pitch it with evidence of my hard work, business plans etc

Its not only about the people here but equally the people out there because the world does not operate on ideas rather the phase of implementation because thats what makes the difference between someone who is a thinker and another who is balling with that and I am sure when you are done thinking and ready to move to the next phase the community is full of people who are ready to buy into that dream and make it more robust.
swedenrt

Activity: 79

feeldiam

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:37:53 PM

Hello,
You can pm me, i can support you if the idea is really Valid.

pokerplayerpro

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

This board, especially this forum is the best start to build a link, because this forum is the biggest one of cryptocurrency community
saheng

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

i have some partner to colaborate in the virtual currency, among others husband, brothers, and some friends. we always connected online and every month we gather to share everything.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

Make a post in the "service" section. I am sure that you will receive much interest from the partners. There, all services are controlled and operating in the best way. You can find partners easily.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀