Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is IOTA the next big thing?  (Read 1955 times)
Namsco

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Yes. I know so.  It's being doing good since it been listed into the market. 0% fee would be mainstream for the population. It's good for long term holding. So it's undoubtedly the next big thing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:47:09 PM

iota working is already together with big companys such as foxcoon,microsoft,cisco,rwe,ubuntu,and bosch

iota is by far the most adopted coin out there and it has good tech too

will this be next big Thing?

I have been hyped to buying IOTA half a year ago. Luckily I only bought a small amount.
The concept sounds amazing but it's really hard to see how that exactly might help its price.
also it's a centralised development so... the risk is quite high.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

That is right!
IOTA upjet latelty really high! By the way the idea and tech connected to IOT is very promising. The cooperation with the huge companies, no fees etc. and all these elements create a new vaule on that project. It is highly likely that this coin has abilities to growth in the long term perspective very strong. So we should check this out and make one more time research.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

Yes. I know so.  It's being doing good since it been listed into the market. 0% fee would be mainstream for the population. It's good for long term holding. So it's undoubtedly the next big thing
I think IOTA is the next big thing with its very active working with the big company is a very a good plus. Yes, I invest in this so hodling for a long term to get earn huge profit.
Ealex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:57 AM

iota working is already together with big companys such as foxcoon,microsoft,cisco,rwe,ubuntu,and bosch

iota is by far the most adopted coin out there and it has good tech too

will this be next big Thing?

IOTA is going to be the backbone of the internet of things, where everything will have an IP address and will be connected to the next. IOTA is a revolutionary cryptocurrency and is doing things that have never been seen before. IOTA allows microtransactions and ZERO fee transactions. IOTA also allows for the potential of indefinite scalability and the ability to conduct offline transactions. The IOTA tangle allows for the IOTA network to run quickly and efficiently, which each transaction being required to confirm two other transactions before it can be confirmed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: