Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brave Buyers Can Start Buying...  (Read 1199 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:20:29 PM

As long as they understand the risks of "them" screwing up BTC.  And they could.  Developers.  Miners.

But, I have to think that there is SO MUCH MONEY among BTC Ecosystem stakeholders, that some kind of decent agreement (and decently implemented) will happen by August 1 (or pretty close).

BTC price swoons happen all the time, it's "normal", at least it has been.  If you have the money that you can afford to lose, NOW might be a good time to start buying.  I hope to as well in a week or so (we're on vacation in the sticks of a foreign country right now).  If all goes well, I see a possible $5000 in due course (several months to a year or so as confidence builds).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:49:52 PM

Lets face the bitter reality, Bitcoin is dumping hard and taking all the crypto currencies with it, if mining is profitable when price is even $1500 then I see nothing unusual about it if price drops to $1500 after all we are supposed to mine as the main method of getting coins. good thing is that price is not dumping hard in an hour or two, it is slowly going down in it's own natural way, no body is suddenly dumping half a million coins. now is a rare opportunity to start mining as the difficulty will not come back down because when you buy ASIC you can't do anything else other than mining with it, so before diff increases more I'd start my mining today.

🖤😏
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

my money is finally ready. i was waiting for it for some time in order to invest it in bitcoin and now everything seems to be working in the universe to let me buy bitcion at cheaper price so i am happy it took some time for my money to come back in my hands.

i have already bought some bitcoin yesterday and i have placed some more buy orders right below $2000, maybe i get lucky. all of these are going straight to my cold storage for the end of August when price is testing $3500 for the first time.

my plan is to borrow money if price goes lower. if something like $1500 happens i will do it without hesitation.

Buying the dip...
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:59:27 AM

As long as they understand the risks of "them" screwing up BTC.  And they could.  Developers.  Miners.

But, I have to think that there is SO MUCH MONEY among BTC Ecosystem stakeholders, that some kind of decent agreement (and decently implemented) will happen by August 1 (or pretty close).

BTC price swoons happen all the time, it's "normal", at least it has been.  If you have the money that you can afford to lose, NOW might be a good time to start buying.  I hope to as well in a week or so (we're on vacation in the sticks of a foreign country right now).  If all goes well, I see a possible $5000 in due course (several months to a year or so as confidence builds).

If the developers somehow manage to screw up bitcoin it will be like commiting a suicide for them.
I think that it`s normal,for one reason or another,for the bitcoin price to decrease during the summer and increase or even reach some price peak at the end of the year.
Anyway,i don`t have the money that i can afford to lose,so i can`t start buying bitcoins,unfortunately.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

As long as they understand the risks of "them" screwing up BTC.  And they could.  Developers.  Miners.

BTC price swoons happen all the time, it's "normal", at least it has been.  If you have the money that you can afford to lose, NOW might be a good time to start buying.  I hope to as well in a week or so (we're on vacation in the sticks of a foreign country right now).  If all goes well, I see a possible $5000 in due course (several months to a year or so as confidence builds).

With understandings I gained about the possible chain split of bitcoin, still I came up realizing is this really enough for bitcoin price to crash? I see no because we have reasons to believe that it wont.

Im really expecting the decrease of bitcoin price while we are approaching the event but we all know that bitcoin is a long term thing. The price decrease today can considered as an opportunity to bag more coins. After all this drama will come to exclamation point, it's surely another journey to the moon.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

If the developers somehow manage to screw up bitcoin it will be like commiting a suicide for them.
I think that it`s normal,for one reason or another,for the bitcoin price to decrease during the summer and increase or even reach some price peak at the end of the year.
Anyway,i don`t have the money that i can afford to lose,so i can`t start buying bitcoins,unfortunately.

you know it is not the fault of developers. at least not only them. although i blame them for lack of proper communication and educating others.
it is the fault of:
miners who are greedy, miners who are uneducated and so childish
the nodes who haven't made a decision to what they want to support
the users who think they should be paid or rewarded for running a node
the users who didn't educate themselves to understand some basic things like what this split risk everyone talking about coming from and if it is even serious or a small possibility.
and the social places like forums for being filled with pointless arguments instead of real constructive discussions to reach a middle ground.

and you know, the whales always love drama like this. they short bitcoin now and make shitloads of money and then buy back at the bottom and become even bigger whales.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:22:03 AM

Any price below $2000 can be good entry point because price have already tested over $3k recently so when all this fud will be over it will be not quite surprising to see price going back to above $3000.

I have some buy orders below $2k hope they will be filled quickly before another good pump.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:21:08 AM

It's a play with upside potential that is for sure 3K could happen again, if it bounces back after Segwit2x on the other hand things could still get more messy from here. Basically its a buy when others are fearful sell when others are exuberant situation.
Still as good a time as any to risk a bit on an outcome.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

The 'if all goes well' tag is pretty bold. We all know it isn't gonna be a smooth ride going up from here.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:32:13 AM

Rather than brave buyers the luckiest will be profiting big. As the price decline is happening without any assurance of growth after August users were supposed to invest just based on the trust one have. So if price increases, surely the luckiest profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
willope

Activity: 366
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

So when people bought in at $2900 they had not to be brave. But if someone buys in at $1900 he/she is a really brave person.

For me so are the buyers as of now
      If bought at:
2900: newbie
2500: brave
2000: thinker
      If want to buy at:
1500: smart
1000: visionary
500: dreamer
<100: will never buy

Go get a job instead of wasting ur time with scams
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

Aside from me using this volatility in my advantage for trading purposes, I am still not interested in adding more coins to my cold storage at current rates. The market can only tempt me to start buying, as soon as the price comes very close to the $1000 level. If it happens, then it happens, if not, then no big deal. As long as that isn't the case, I'll keep enteraining myself with trading. Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

I've got $2,560 now on hand hoping that the price is going to go down up to $1,000 before August 1. I'll buy for sure if that will happen or else I'm good at $1,500 but the timeframe is only for this month. We are probably in the same situation when bitcoin hit $1,300 and went back at $200.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

There are 5 days of trading left before signaling for BIP91 starts (21st of July). So there is still enough time to push the price down even further!
The whales and sharks would be dumb no to use this time to their own advantage. Of course not too much to create a complete crash which isn't their intention. It's all about cheap coins and accumulating as much coins as possible. Game theory guys!
Buy in partially with each more 3-5% drop.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:18:22 AM

So when people bought in at $2900 they had not to be brave. But if someone buys in at $1900 he/she is a really brave person.

For me so are the buyers as of now
      If bought at:
2900: newbie
2500: brave
2000: thinker
      If want to buy at:
1500: smart
1000: visionary
500: dreamer
<100: will never buy

all these numbers are irrelevant.
what matters is why you buy bitcoin and what you do with it after you bought it.

some people believe bitcoin is going to reach a much higher price. in this case it really doesn't matter when you buy. specially if you don't want taking the risk of trading bitcoin on unreliable exchanges.

some others are in it for the money. in that case it is important what you do after you buy. if you bought at $2900 and price started going down you cut your losses and sell and buy back at the bottom. it is not really rocket science. and you risk using these unreliable exchanges and buy in the dips and sell on tops.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Rather than brave buyers the luckiest will be profiting big. As the price decline is happening without any assurance of growth after August users were supposed to invest just based on the trust one have. So if price increases, surely the luckiest profit.

If the price after the big event would increase then it is a great thing for them to buy right now because of a sudden drop today, but if the price would really still drop until next week then I think it is not their lucky day, I don't know how much bitcoin would really go down, but this is really from the users that are starting to sell their bitcoin, and in my opinion it is not good to buy just yet!
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:34:13 AM

There is such a thing as pent-up demand. Now that's exactly what happens. Because of fears of a split of decreased demand and the price falls. After August 1, all will see that nothing happened and start buying coins again. This will lead to a sharp rise in prices of up to $ 3,000 and may be higher.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:44:30 AM

I'm not that brave but I'm one of those dreamers to see bitcoin drop but not crash. We have still ample time to wait for some dip before buying, put your hands now on your mouse and just always monitor on the price of bitcoin. Be ready and for sure there will be a skyrocketing after August 1.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:52:52 PM

It's a play with upside potential that is for sure 3K could happen again, if it bounces back after Segwit2x on the other hand things could still get more messy from here. Basically its a buy when others are fearful sell when others are exuberant situation.
Still as good a time as any to risk a bit on an outcome.
3000$ could be happen again after the role of Segwit in bitcoin. Because it will boost the transactions, boost the market of bitcoin much better than before. So some of implementation are being held that's why it goes down. After 1 August it will bounce back to market as it was before but more with potential power.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:14:12 PM

It is really a good chance for the buyers to buy as much as possible because after 1st August not any bad will happen but with more efficient technology of bitcoin more people will come to join it and after that the price of it will boost up much higher.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: