Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:15:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LUNATICS ABOUT TO HIJACK BITCOIN  (Read 661 times)
dexycoin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:58:00 PM

CALL ME A CONSPIRACY THEORIST, I DON'T CARE!!!!
PROOF: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021010.0

THEIR OPERATIVES ARE ALL OVER THIS FORUM ACTING AS GENUINE MEMBERS.
THIS IS NOT SATOSHI'S PLAN FOR BITCOIN. RESIST EVERY MOVES TO CORRUPT BITCOIN OR DEVIATE FROM ITS FUNDAMENTALS.
YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS. THEY PSYCHOPATHS WITH LUST FOR HUMAN BLOOD AND POWER. I HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

The Segwit vs Segwit 2X has definately revealed the politics behind the scenes. I'm afraid to say that greed is the main motivator of some of these "leading" organizations.
Jammalan the Prophet

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:36:45 AM

I can see the lunatic right here trying to hide after some huge capital letters.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:39:32 AM

Maybe this is way over my head or maybe I'm just not following what you are saying. Who do you think is taking over bitcoins and why are you so uneducated on the matter?
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

THIS IS NOT SATOSHI'S PLAN FOR BITCOIN. RESIST EVERY MOVES TO CORRUPT BITCOIN OR DEVIATE FROM ITS FUNDAMENTALS.
YOU ARE NOT DEALING WITH NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS. THEY PSYCHOPATHS WITH LUST FOR HUMAN BLOOD AND POWER. I HAVE VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.

Taking some other guy forum thread as a proof and making some pontless thread with capital letters and overreacting.This makes me think that you are just trying to boost your post count OP.
If you don`t like bitcoin,why don`t you just sell your bitcoins,leave and use any altcoin you want.
People are free to support bitcoin if they want to.
Every person can be greedy.The human desire for money and power is something normal.
Bitcoin devs are not saints,but calling them psychopaths is ridiculous.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:00:07 AM

There are definitely politics and the like behind the scene, but I think that you're taking this a bit too far, especially with your comment on psychpaths with a lust for blood and power. There are people who want power and seek to extract it however they can, but you're overstepping a lot.

Also the user's thread doesn't really make anything super clear since it is a bunch of screenshots, which can be faked. Some of the replies to the twitter post seem to say that the info presented isn't accurate in the context the OP claims it is.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:31:36 AM

Its seems this drama is not about to end anytime soon because when the discussion was going on the route to how, none of this came out but only now when the decision has been taken, the effect has started seeing it on the price and even if it is cancelled, to recover might be long after, then we get to see threads like this and this same people in this category are the ones complaining about how things needs to be urgently done when it comes to increasing the block size, reducing the transaction fees and make bitcoin more stable among other reasons.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:25:10 AM

The Segwit vs Segwit 2X has definately revealed the politics behind the scenes. I'm afraid to say that greed is the main motivator of some of these "leading" organizations.

I agree with your strong statement on greed. Greed has been derailing Bitcoin ever since Nakamoto left the cryptocurrency scene. People from all sides of the debate have been promoting their own self-vested interest to the detriment of the whole Bitcoin community especially the small holders like you and me. This has to be stopped otherwise they can be killing the very goose that is laying the golden eggs.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:32:52 AM

What in the world is this thread all about? Are you saying the users who have posted in that link of yours are psychopaths? I just scrolled two to three names and those are legendary members and Frank been one of the most active member, have always seen his post on this forum, so help us all out here what are you crying for? If you had put some outside link saying segwit is bad, or Bitcoins can dissappear if transacted after 30th July to 1st August I would say makes sense there is quite insecurity. But this is completely off topic.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

"LUNATICS" are everywhere and they have been around in bitcoin world for as long as i can remember. and they have been making topics like what you linked for as long as bitcoin history goes.

they think we forget but you can always go to the old pages (currently 890 pages in this board) and see them try to spread FUD each time there is a dip to push the price lower.

and each time they just fool a couple of newbie weak hands and never succeed in anything.

--looking for signature--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: