Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Iphone 4 16gb and Ipad mini lottery  (Read 1408 times)
smokeysmokey (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

I don't know why some think I am OP but that is bullshit I just give it a try because is cheap if will win and yes I do like to gamble
also I can do with my coins what I want. It is normal to take some risk with gambling and 6 dollars for 1 slot is not much if can win
the Iphone or the Ipad.

But OP never show us the items yet, we never know if the conditions of the items. He can say everything about the items but without the proof we can't accept it yet. I agree this is really cheap just to get one of those and may be you can sell it for higher price but there is something wrong here, why did OP want to give it as a free?

Many pictures in the first post, all original in perfect condition only ipad has a very thin crack what you cant even see on a picture. So what
talking there is no proof? all the proof is there that i have the items, also my username is visible on the pictures
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:48:10 AM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave negative feedback on OPs profile.

Currently I see no reason indicating this isn't a scam.

If indeed I am mistaken, simply using an escrow for the full amount will get the rating removed.

Cheers.

Altough, even if done so, keep in mind there are significant chances of an obstruction!

If the winner is announced over a live stream on a random number generator that should  remove doubts from your thread.

Giving me negative trust for what? that i did not sold it with full escrow? that i am over 6 months at this forum without scamming anyone at all??
That you and panjul07 are trolling and spamming together the whole time?? Maybe you and panjul07 re the same person and just posting
negative things around if dont like something.

Hey but go ahead, if want to be an ass to put negative trust do it, i dont care because i haven't done anything wrong and not planning to do so.

smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:20:33 AM

12 more slots then can do the draw.

0.0028BTC, for only 6$ having a chance to win an ipad or iphone incl shipping

Have a nice day.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

If indeed I am mistaken, simply using an escrow for the full amount will get the rating removed.

Cheers.

Altough, even if done so, keep in mind there are significant chances of an obstruction!

If the winner is announced over a live stream on a random number generator that should  remove doubts from your thread.

Giving me negative trust for what? that i did not sold it with full escrow? that i am over 6 months at this forum without scamming anyone at all??
That you and panjul07 are trolling and spamming together the whole time?? Maybe you and panjul07 re the same person and just posting

Hey but go ahead, if want to be an ass to put negative trust do it, i dont care because i haven't done anything wrong and not planning to do so.

Lol

Making 1 post in the whole thread can hardly be called spamming the whole time Cheesy

You have started a lottery with:

1. Refusing to escrow funds
2. Even if funds were escrowed, no proof of a legit draw of the winner
3. Used newbie accounts to create a false impression of bought tickets

etc.

It's fairly easy to remove the trust

Just escrow the funds and make the draw over a live stream Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:37:06 AM

Cheers.

Lol

Making 1 post in the whole thread can hardly be called spamming the whole time Cheesy

etc.

Azamat40 is not my account, if you think it is then come with hard prove before stating it here.

The draw will be done with a live stream.

and gambling with escrow??? where else can gamble with escrow? If don't take a risk you cant win anything.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:19:13 PM

Cheers.

Lol

etc.

Azamat40 is not my account, if you think it is then come with hard prove before stating it here.

The draw will be done with a live stream.

and gambling with escrow??? where else can gamble with escrow? If don't take a risk you cant win anything.

The trust stays unless you escrow the funds to cover the ticket purchases.
Yeah, you risk when you gamble, but you don't want to risk getting scammed if you win!
Do whatever you want, no one is going to send you BTC, I'm out.

Looking for a signature campaign.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

Why do you offer the pair of such expensive phones? Your phones are used however good for use.
If this is a bounty, can i ask why can't you pay also for shipping?

Expensive phones?

Its an iPhone 4 ? or is it a typo?

iPhone 7 > 6s > 6 > 5s > 5 > 4s > 4

That's about 7 year old technology, actually almost 8.5 years since the 4s was released late and almost the iPhone 8 (or whatever its called) will get released soon.

Yap, iPhone 4 is an old phone and we can get it with low budget. Here in my country, people can buy a used Iphone 4 with great condition for about 0.025btc or even less.
Probably for him it is an expensive phone, or maybe in his area the price of iPhone 4 is much more higher than other countries.

Yes it might be worth 0.025 BTC in some countries. In the United States these phones go for about $20-$30.

However the issue is most of them are locked to their carrier. And you can't jailbreak and unlock the phone like you could with the iPhone 3G.

So you have to pay about $50-$100 just to get it unlocked to be able to use it internationally. And that's what makes these phones hold very little value.

So I am surprised they are giving it away in their lottery.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:58:30 PM

Yes it might be worth 0.025 BTC in some countries. In the United States these phones go for about $20-$30.

However the issue is most of them are locked to their carrier. And you can't jailbreak and unlock the phone like you could with the iPhone 3G.

So you have to pay about $50-$100 just to get it unlocked to be able to use it internationally. And that's what makes these phones hold very little value.

Here in my country, international shipped network locked Apple Devices cost around $100 or more to unlock so it's really not a wise way to deal with this lottery (at least for me) even this kind of lottery provided by the OP is legit and meet the standards of having a fair game. Apple devices are way troublesome when unlocking compare to Android devices on which an owner can unlock it itself.

Back to the topic, OP still you don't understand how the system works here. The requirements is easy why having trouble doing some of the recommendations? If only you did that then you won't see any critisicm here and it will save your ass. Simple as that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 10:38:16 PM

Why do you offer the pair of such expensive phones? Your phones are used however good for use.
If this is a bounty, can i ask why can't you pay also for shipping?

Expensive phones?

Its an iPhone 4 ? or is it a typo?

iPhone 7 > 6s > 6 > 5s > 5 > 4s > 4

That's about 7 year old technology, actually almost 8.5 years since the 4s was released late and almost the iPhone 8 (or whatever its called) will get released soon.

Yap, iPhone 4 is an old phone and we can get it with low budget. Here in my country, people can buy a used Iphone 4 with great condition for about 0.025btc or even less.
Probably for him it is an expensive phone, or maybe in his area the price of iPhone 4 is much more higher than other countries.

Such a large amount for just unlocking iphone 4 for now base in my experience i am just giving $10-$20 unlocking iphone 4 factory unlock but depends if what carrier that iphone 4 is locked..
And let me ask what country you can just buy iphone for 0.025 its really cheap.  if its a brand new then its a awesome price.. i would like to buy that phone but if just a second well i think its just a normal price of 2nd hand phone..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:27:46 PM

The Iphone is not locked, can be used for all sim cards from any network
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:13:11 AM

0.0028BTC, for only 6$ having a chance to win an ipad or iphone incl shipping

Have a nice day.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

Because of the increase of BTC
0.0028 BTC   0.0025 BTC per slot to have a chance to win an ipad or iphone incl shipping

Have a nice day.
smokeysmokey (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:52:03 AM

Because of the increase of BTC
0.0028 BTC   0.0023 BTC per slot to have a chance to win an ipad or iphone incl shipping

Have a nice day.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: